Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man was addled with parasites, was shot five times, and still made it across the DMZ alive?

What a champ.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Can't have any mixing now can we?
    Not sure what you're talking about.

Deleted
    Wasn't that somewhat expected? We know that they don't exactly have the "luxuries" that the rest of us have such as being able to clean and wash all our food products, cooking all of it, good clean running water etc. and most importantly we have heavy regulations on how our food produce is being handled as to preventing such things as parasites.

We are essentially dealing with a nation that is for the most part, is a development country.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    If Soldiers health is this bad, imagine what the rest of the population is like.
    Judging by this single soldier's case the condition of the rest of the population can be ranging from dead to perfect health, normally distributed with majority just being OK.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

in North Korea, the worms eat you!!!
    Just think, 35 years ago people in “the West” were saying the same thing about a different regime. And people were defecting from it too! Some of which are in the EU now.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-11-18 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    KJIll had a pretty bad ass car collection.
    Yes, Kim Jong Un loves our principles when it comes to stuff he can buy.
    Huge hypocrite, not unlike terrorists who hate us so much, but hide behind our laws when it suits them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they have a parasite problem and it’s a big fat one by the name of Kim Jong Un. I’ll never understand why these people don’t simply rise up and slay this piece of shit.

I mean surely someone else there with ambition can give this dude a run for his money.

Not Nation bashing but come on challenge the throne.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah they have a parasite problem and it’s a big fat one by the name of Kim Jong Un. I’ll never understand why these people don’t simply rise up and slay this piece of shit.

I mean surely someone else there with ambition can give this dude a run for his money.

They're brainwashed af

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    They're brainwashed af
    Yeah I know I get that not bashing, but seriously nobody is unafraid of this man baby. Nobody who said fuck it I’m going to die anyways better on my feet than another shit sandwich.

Nobody I mean non in his inner circle see through his bullshit and like look at all the people co signed for Kim’s insanity and go. Why don’t we take over?

None how brainwashed could a person be he isn’t a fucking god, he can bleed. He can’t do it all by himself.

Well, when your family has been brought up to believe, for 3 generations, that your leaders are gods in human form, and any dissent is harshly punished, it's difficult to rebel.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know I get that not bashing, but seriously nobody is unafraid of this man baby. Nobody who said fuck it I’m going to die anyways better in my feet than another shit sandwich.

Nobody I mean non in his inner circle see through his bullshit and like look at all the people co signed for Kim’s insanity and go. Why don’t we take over?

None how brainwashed could a person be he isn’t a fucking god he can bleed. He can’t do it all by himself.
    Haaaaaa......this and your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    They fertilize their crops with human craps so not surprising they got so many parasites.
    The bright side is that the autoimmune disease rate in NK must be super low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, when your family has been brought up to believe, for 3 generations, that your leaders are gods in human form, and any dissent is harshly punished, it's difficult to rebel.

- - - Updated - - -

Haaaaaa......this and your sig.
    No I get it but natural curiosity right. Nobody is curious why this fucker says, everybody just does?

I m sure they are smart and capable, but this shit boggles the mind.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-18 at 04:22 PM.

Yeah I know I get that not bashing, but seriously nobody is unafraid of this man baby. Nobody who said fuck it I’m going to die anyways better on my feet than another shit sandwich.

None how brainwashed could a person be he isn’t a fucking god, he can bleed. He can’t do it all by himself.
    The problem is a combination of the culture of fear cultivated over decades, and the human innate tendency to conform. Sure, there might be plenty in his close circles that are sick of it and want regime change, but none of them are going to say that out loud to the others, because what if they don't think the same? What if they are loyal? They're fucked then.

To most people, its not worth the risk. Its easier to keep your head down and hope for the best. This is not an issue that only North Korea faces, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    The problem is a combination of the culture of fear cultivated over decades, and the human innate tendency to conform. Sure, there might be plenty in his close circles that are sick of it and want regime change, but none of them are going to say that out loud to the others, because what if they don't think the same? What if they are loyal? They're fucked then.

To most people, its not worth the risk. Its easier to keep your head down and hope for the best. This is not an issue that only North Korea faces, either.
    Here’s what you do if you’re in that inner circle get some beers hang out with the guards and let the loose lips go.

Then Find away alone with the Kim lock the doors one man vs one man. No guards no buttons take a dagger to this guys throat and you show this guy for what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    The North Korean parasites eat better than the North Koreans!

So two things there :

1) Reunification between North and South Korea is unlikely, mainly because South Korea don't really want that (neither China but that another matter). Imagine that tomorrow, for some reason, Kim Jong Un is thrown out of power and the population of North Korea wishes to rejoin South. For South Korea, that would mean having to integrate millions of people with close to no education, living in a country with very few infrastructures, a desolated economy and nothing available. The cost of rebuilding North Korea to South Korean standards would be gigantic, and they couldn't withstand that. Most likely, a big part of North Korea population would want to move South, were they could have modern confort, making the already crowded cities of South Korea hell on earth with overpopulation.

Reunification for South Korea would just mean an economic crisis and a almost all its revenues gone to try to uplift the North. It is probably an impossible task at this point. They would have to rely on the support and help of other countries, chiefly USA. But honestly, do you believe that USA would give billions just like that to Korea?

2) Regarding indoctrinement and brain washing, you have to understand how North Korea is today. People have zero access to external sources of information. They know nothing of the world outside their country, and what was said to them since school. They don't have the right to move freely, or to even travel to their capital. North Korea is somewhat a gigantic prison. Without any access to other sources, they just believe whatever is said to them, and if they don't, they would likely be arrested at some point if they even begin to question what is said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No thanks. It's not feasible.
    Oh it's feasible. The question is, when is risking your life to fight the Kims better than dying of starvation and parasites? Probably very soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Estherna View Post
    So two things there :

1) Reunification between North and South Korea is unlikely, mainly because South Korea don't really want that (neither China but that another matter). Imagine that tomorrow, for some reason, Kim Jong Un is thrown out of power and the population of North Korea wishes to rejoin South. For South Korea, that would mean having to integrate millions of people with close to no education, living in a country with very few infrastructures, a desolated economy and nothing available. The cost of rebuilding North Korea to South Korean standards would be gigantic, and they couldn't withstand that. Most likely, a big part of North Korea population would want to move South, were they could have modern confort, making the already crowded cities of South Korea hell on earth with overpopulation.

Reunification for South Korea would just mean an economic crisis and a almost all its revenues gone to try to uplift the North. It is probably an impossible task at this point. They would have to rely on the support and help of other countries, chiefly USA. But honestly, do you believe that USA would give billions just like that to Korea?

2) Regarding indoctrinement and brain washing, you have to understand how North Korea is today. People have zero access to external sources of information. They know nothing of the world outside their country, and what was said to them since school. They don't have the right to move freely, or to even travel to their capital. North Korea is somewhat a gigantic prison. Without any access to other sources, they just believe whatever is said to them, and if they don't, they would likely be arrested at some point if they even begin to question what is said.
    Well Kim Jong Un is a guy right he isn’t guarded up 24/7. Married or not he needs a little time alone to pet the one eyes snake or frog in his case, maybe drop a cord.

Guards won’t be there the entire time. And since this tub holds his own ass above all why not force him to let the U.N in, then trade his weapons for food and medicine his people needs.

Then get some top negotiators to broker a deal between North and South?

I mean I heard he killed his own uncle, so somebody has to be waiting for the right moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    in North Korea, the worms eat you!!!
    That, uhm, that means, normally you eat worms? /gah
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You'd never be alone.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland