Gear when antorus comes out

When Hc antorus comes out will the gear still be capped at 955 or will that come when Mythic comes out ( i know M+ changes comes with mythic)??

i highly doubt that they remove the cap before open mythic antorus tbh, but after that it has no sense to keep that cap.

At the week of Mythic release (so week2 ) the max gear that can titanforge will be 985. (and legendaries cap at 1000)

Deleted
    Week 2. Would be such a meme if someone got 985 BiS before mythic was even out. TITANFORGED <3 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Pocok View Post
    At the week of Mythic release (so week2 ) the max gear that can titanforge will be 985. (and legendaries cap at 1000)
    You're right on the TF cap, but legendaries get bumped up ON the day the raid opens, not mythic week (at least the past 2 bumps they did.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a good question im really looking for a confirmed answer if you guys have any blue post.

I didnt raid -seriously- last tiers so idk
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2017-11-26 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Either way it makes no difference in the grand scheme

10+ Year Old Account
    What does it even matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Either way it makes no difference in the grand scheme
    It does for top end raiding because first week is when all the split runs of Heroic are happening.

I'm pretty sure in ToS TF cap went up first week of the raid before Mythic release, I think same will happen in Antorus. Heroic Argus drops 955 gear I think which means his gear wouldn't even be able to warforge, I don't see blizzard doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    It does for top end raiding because first week is when all the split runs of Heroic are happening.

I'm pretty sure in ToS TF cap went up first week of the raid before Mythic release, I think same will happen in Antorus. Heroic Argus drops 955 gear I think which means his gear wouldn't even be able to warforge, I don't see blizzard doing that.
    Mythic Helya dropped gear at TF cap, it's not unheard of.

Regardless, I just did some digging and the TF cap was raised with N/H ToS according to this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Cap-Increase

So therefore tues/wed should go to 985 and 1000 legendaries.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-11-26 at 06:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Mythic Helya dropped gear at TF cap, it's not unheard of.

Regardless, I just did some digging and the TF cap was raised with N/H ToS according to this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Cap-Increase

So therefore tues/wed should go to 985 and 1000 legendaries.
    tyvm10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You're right on the TF cap, but legendaries get bumped up ON the day the raid opens, not mythic week (at least the past 2 bumps they did.)
    Yup, my guild put it in the gnote to save today's, Monday's and Tuesday's emisaries to get a leg up.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    TF cap raises on the day of the raid release.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    TF cap raises on the day of the raid release.
    This is correct. What DOESN'T raise tuesday is the Mythic+ cache. That happens on week 2 (when Mythic raid is open) and will require a +15 from the previous week.

Deleted
    Will the base ilvl of relinquished items go up or will it stay 910?

Deleted
    I'd also like to know if mythic dungeons and mythic+ are going to see ilvl increases or difficulty increases. LFR drops 915-925 items so it would seem a lil weird that you need to do +10 in order to even reach lfr loot level.

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    Will the base ilvl of relinquished items go up or will it stay 910?
    Relinquished ilevel never gets touched. It's meant as a catch up, not as a replacement. So yeah, it'll stay 910.