Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    oh god please change survival hunter, its so weird and janky and honestly blizz needs to make up their mind on that spec

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Fireball, Pyroblast, Living Bomb, Combustion, and Fire Blast. Did I miss anything from Cata? WotLK and Cata were the simplest times for Fire (not counting Vanilla since everything was simple in Vanilla), but I think they were a tad bit more fun than now.
    youre counting rotation only, I was talking about spec generally, like utility etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to hold my breath for big class changes like we got going into Legion. Mostly spec revamps, possibly some abilities returning to classes, and knowing Blizz, more pruning.
    Would be nice to see some revamps on lots of Specs though. Many of them are a mess.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    During Blizzcon they said they weren't planning on making any major sweeping changes to rotations for most of the classes, but during the QA Ion said there were some experiments with specs in Legion that they consider failures, and that those specs will see larger scale reworks. Demonology and Survival Hunter were two he mentioned specifically.
    If they dont bring back WoD combat in place of outlaw ill cry lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if they'e gonna add a new tier of talents, or are we looking at more or less the same stuff we've had for 7 years?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I don't know, I actually think this is the best iteration they ever had. Just needs a few minor tweaks to be perfect (like Shadow Crash being baseline).
    Same. I just got my priest to 110 after years of being 70, and I'm loving the shit out of shadow spec.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    To be fair, when I think about "mobile melee", a paladin is the last class that comes to mind, even behind warriors.
    You don't like the dasher pony followed by a hammer atop the head and half a dozen charges and leaps?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowpriests will get revamped again, because theyre shadowpriests and that is just what happens to them between xpacs.

Surv needs a revamp (because it is garbage).

Both Demon Hunter specs will see significant work as blizzard buffs out the scratches.

Id love to see Brewmasters reworked to be more in line with their old WoD playstyle because the new BrM, while effective, plays like shit. And the whole retarded beer meme has got to go.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-11-27 at 10:37 PM.

Demonology hopefully gets totally revamped. Hint: Summoning small Imps just isn't epic. Survival was strange, it was not bad, but awkward to play, lots of buttons more than other specs. The question is if they want to give "Melee Hunter" and "Traps" another go or, and I think this would be for the better, remove the whole spec and distribute its benefits to Beastmaster and Marksman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    youre counting rotation only, I was talking about spec generally, like utility etc.
    Then it's still less, since Phoenix Flames was added in.
    BfA Beta Time