Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'm 100% with you. The two best days in the lead up to expansion release is the excitement of the initial leak, and the day all the item sets and armor models are datamined. I love looking at all the new quest gear and tier sets and weapons and stuff! Feels like Christmas!
    I wanna see those new tarantula models RedShirtGuy was talking about. Those models are 13+ years old.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Nightborne, it's not like we just helped them. We (Alliance and/or Horde) literally saved Thalyssra's ass from withering in the wild or being caught by hostile Nightborne to be made an example of and collected the scraps of their meager rebellion, turning it into a full-fledged war that lead to Thalyssra's victory.

The Alliance and Horde practically saved Thalyssra and the Nightborne. It is backstabbing to join one faction after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And the Nightborne abandon their neutrality to kill their former saviours in the Alliance. The betrayal is pretty damn identical.
    They were never really "neutral". Thalryssa was always doing what was best for her people. In Legion that meant joining the cause to defeat the Legion. It's an "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" arrangement for all parties involved.

In BfA apparently that means allying with the Horde. They never betrayed the alliance because they were never part of the alliance.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-11-27 at 10:29 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    you didn't have to go back to the alliance. you made that decision on your own. it's not their fault you sided against them.
    I wish. I'd rather stay neutral in BfA. I'm a Druid for Cenarius sake, i don't give a shit about those morons and their stupid war.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I guess this means turaloyn is a backstabbing traitor too? Because he joined the opposing faction
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I wanna see those new tarantula models RedShirtGuy was talking about. Those models are 13+ years old.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Nightborne, it's not like we just helped them. We (Alliance and/or Horde) literally saved Thalyssra's ass from withering in the wild or being caught by hostile Nightborne to be made an example of and collected the scraps of their meager rebellion, turning it into a full-fledged war that lead to Thalyssra's victory.

The Alliance and Horde practically saved Thalyssra and the Nightborne. It is backstabbing to join one faction after that.
    So?

My orc shaman saved Turalyon, then saved Alleria, then saved the Xenedar and the Army of the Light. Helped those forces gain a foot hold 3 times on the actual most dangerous planet. Then I aided Alleria again as she mastered the Void powers.

And yet they repay me by trying to kill me... tit for a tat I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    So?

My orc shaman saved Turalyon, then saved Alleria, then saved the Xenedar and the Army of the Light. Helped those forces gain a foot hold 3 times on the actual most dangerous planet. Then I aided Alleria again as she mastered the Void powers.

What a dumb way to look at things

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    So?

Alleria hates Orcs, so obviously she wouldn't side with them. You being an Orc well, game mechanics.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    It's probably going to be Argussian Reach for void elves, army of the light for LD and Dark Iron dwarves will probably be available at the launch of BfA, I have a feeling the 4 ones that were datamined will be brought into the game with 7.3.5

At least that's what the leaker said.
    I don't think the void elves will be tied to any rep. I think they'll be locked behind having an Alliance character who has progressed Argus far enough to finish the Alleria dungeon questline. I base this prediction off the fact they've said the Nightborne campaign is the real prerequisite for the Nightborne allied race, and getting to exalted is just incidental to that.

Void elves would make no sense for the Argussian Reach, which is a Broken faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    What a dumb way to look at things
    My point is, that is exactly what people are saying about Nightborne.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is, that is exactly what people are saying about Nightborne.
    And it's a dumb point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    And it's a dumb point.
    At least we’re on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Technically you are the backstabber, though. When you befriend the Nightborne, you are the head of a Neutral organization that represents the best of both the Horde and Alliance. The Nightborne joining the Horde isn't a betrayal to a group like the Earthen Ring and such orders you are the face of.

You returning to your role as Alliance General, abandoning your neutrality to kill your former comrades in the Horde. That would seem to be the bigger betrayal.
    To be fair, the player characters were never truly neutral during legion. The other member of your class order became true neutral, and you committed to not utilizing them against the other faction (bodyguards notwithstanding ). The opposing faction outside your class order still sought to kill you on sight, while your faction supported you. Stormheim is a pretty clear indicator of that. Basically, it goes like this: you would want to stay neutral and focus on destroying the legion, but the non-class affiliated members of the opposing faction still consder themselves your enemy. So you support your faction still, as long as it does not interfere with your class order and your mission to get the pillars, so they support you in turn.

So, as long as you don't go around killing the opposite faction members of your class order, you are not betraying anyone. I am fairly sure that class orders in general dissolve after the legion is dealt with. They were created for a singular purpose and that purpose is fulfilled.

Will there be a raid trailer? I would hope so.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Also...

This is another reason why it'd be weird if Allied races were released later. "To level 110."
    seeing that the next boost is to 110 makes it NOT weird for them to ask to level to 110 to get that armor set as a reward.

So?

Helping =/= literally saving the entire rebellion from nothing, from scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I wish. I'd rather stay neutral in BfA. I'm a Druid for Cenarius sake, i don't give a shit about those morons and their stupid war.
    yeah, same for me. only my mage even remotely cares about anything, and that's harsh feelings towards dalaran and humans specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Helping =/= literally saving the entire rebellion from nothing, from scrap.
    It doesn't change my overall point, which I'll admit I wasn't clear on.

Alliance players are upset that Nightborne are going Horde, but Horde players aren't upset that Lightforged are going Alliance.

Let's be real Horde Champions put more on the line helping Lightforged, than the Alliance did for the Nightborne.

It doesn't change my overall point, which I'll admit I wasn't clear on.

Alliance players are upset that Nightborne are going Horde, but Horde players aren't upset that Lightforged are going Alliance.

Let's be real Horde Champions put more on the line helping Lightforged, than the Alliance did for the Nightborne.
    The same reason Alliance players aren't upset that Highmountain are going Horde.

Also alliance players arent. Some are.

Id rather the nightborne bond with Silvermoon who've been reasobable and neutral than the Forsaken or Orcs.

If it where me id have near end of expansion involve the new representatives showing this isnt one sided and impeach sylvannas after her betrayals are revealed and they put Baine in power

- - - Updated - - -

So?

No he didnt. None of us did. Its possible a handful of adventurers did. Most likely they did it on their own

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And the Nightborne abandon their neutrality to kill their former saviours in the Alliance. The betrayal is pretty damn identical.
    There is 0 reason to believe any nightborn plan on killing anyone. Most alliances are made in a cold war fashiom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How does a druid justify doing nothing as an undead monster destroy the enviroment in a desperate attempt to destroy all life?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The HM tauren and the LF draenei reuniting with their kin makes sense to some extent, but the new elven additions don't. At least you can tell these two united with their kin in either the Alliance or the Horde and they aren't too special in comparison to them.

The elven additions however have been added purely to make a trade; Alliance get their type of blood elves and the Horde gets their type of night elves.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-11-28 at 01:43 AM.