Lightforged in AU Draenor? Yrel to Yrelka?

Back on 7.3, an NPC with the name "Yrelka" was datamined. It was theorized it could be Yrel's MU counterpart, or her mother -she did have the same horns- but ultimatellywent unused during the patch. https://twitter.com/wowhead/status/8...603904?lang=es

Now on the datamining of 7.3.5, there's a map of the swamp area of Tanaan jungle, with a name that links it to the the Lightforged unlocking quest.

Red Shirt Guy, who saw the embassy allied races quests during Blizzcon, also said something along the lines that the Lightforged were to perform a ceremony -a lightforging?- for a new group of draenei.

Are the Lightforged attempting to recruit the AU version of the Draenei, and perhaps more importantly, Yrel among them? Is this possble, or am I reading too much into it?

My thoughts exactly. The Army of the Light is probably going to stay neutral in the conflict. But the newly recruited AU Draenei could be Lightforged as Turalyon wishes and sworn to the Alliance. Also the Yrel - Yrelka thing seems to be a clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excited for this. I know WoD was shit for lore but I do like it if they bring some of the content into current times. Good way to make some of that lore not fall off into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I see nothing but good things from bringing in characters they built up during WoD. Yrel was/is a fan favorite, too, and I feel like they wasted an opportunity by not bringing her into the Legion xpack.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yrelka might not be a name so much as a designator.

"Yrel, Knight of the Alliance" could be abbreviated to Yrelka.

I, personally, think it would be AMAZING if Yrel became the LFD representative to the Alliance.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Probably just the Russian version of her name and she's the one from Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Probably just the Russian version of her name and she's the one from Draenor.
    She's Ирель (Yrel', with soft [l]) in Russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The Army of the Light is probably going to stay neutral in the conflict. But the newly recruited AU Draenei could be Lightforged as Turalyon wishes and sworn to the Alliance. Also the Yrel - Yrelka thing seems to be a clue.
    Unfortunately you're thoughts are wrong.

this is datamined broadcast text:

Champion, it is time for us to return to Stormwind. Fareeya, spread the word. The Lightforged now fight for the Alliance.
    High King Wrynn. The Army of the Light is pledged to defend the Alliance.
    I have fought beside these draenei in the Twisting Nether for a thousand years. You will find no soldiers who are more skilled, or more loyal.
    For the Alliance!
    Indeed. He is eager to have the Army of the Light fighting on the side of the Alliance. Assemble our forces, captain, and I will make the announcement.
    Ah, this is excellent timing, champion. You can see firsthand what it means for a soldier to become Lightforged. Proceed, Fareeya.
    It will be done, High King.

The army of the light pledges itself to the alliance, I mean Fareeya is there, one of the lieutenants who is extremely powerful.

So like ive been saying all along, we get some souped up void elves who control void stronger than anyone, and the fabled army of the light itself...

horde get more tauren and some crack elves.

i'd feel pretty jipped if I were horde.

It also appears later in the text for lightforging the Vindicar is also on the alliances side (makes sense, draeneii built it).

I just don't see how alliance isn't becoming the strongest super power on azeroth here.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance is already in a superior military position to the Horde after the events of Cata and Mists.

Adding the entire Army of the Light on top of that? Woof.

I guess that's why the Horde are getting 2 full cities worth of Allied Races while the Alliance's Void Elves are a fraction of a fraction of a race.

It might -almost- even out when the Zandalari and Kul'tiras join in.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Unfortunately you're thoughts are wrong.

this is datamined broadcast text:

Champion, it is time for us to return to Stormwind. Fareeya, spread the word. The Lightforged now fight for the Alliance.
    High King Wrynn. The Army of the Light is pledged to defend the Alliance.
    I have fought beside these draenei in the Twisting Nether for a thousand years. You will find no soldiers who are more skilled, or more loyal.
    For the Alliance!
    Indeed. He is eager to have the Army of the Light fighting on the side of the Alliance. Assemble our forces, captain, and I will make the announcement.
    Ah, this is excellent timing, champion. You can see firsthand what it means for a soldier to become Lightforged. Proceed, Fareeya.
    It will be done, High King.

The army of the light pledges itself to the alliance, I mean Fareeya is there, one of the lieutenants who is extremely powerful.

So like ive been saying all along, we get some souped up void elves who control void stronger than anyone, and the fabled army of the light itself...

horde get more tauren and some crack elves.

i'd feel pretty jipped if I were horde.

It also appears later in the text for lightforging the Vindicar is also on the alliances side (makes sense, draeneii built it).

I just don't see how alliance isn't becoming the strongest super power on azeroth here.
    Yeah, just saw it. Man, this theory lasted for one hot minute ha!

Still wondering why we go to AU Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be cool, she's a good character that deserves some better development I feel like.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Dare to dream boys and girls. Dare to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Dare to dream boys and girls. Dare to dream.

Dude, this touched me *slow clap*

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Dude, this touched me *slow clap*
    I have a hunch it may be photoshopped. I can tell because of some pixels and having seen quite a many photoshops in my days.

The horde has the sunwell. So sunwell vs vindicaar... maybe are the reasons silvermoon and exodar still stand on the opposite continent.
    Also, N-elves lost the 2nd well of eternity, and Hyjal will likely be some neutral/no brawling zone under the watch of the wild gods, so the horde would not trespass.
    I was wondering... are they going that far giving the ancient guardians to alliance and some new brand loas from zandalar to the horde, or they all will remain neutral?
    i mean, whatever fucked up teldrassil, sure as hell Cenarius will be pissed.