Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm not saying it's a full on 100% reason.

But hardcoding is really a pain in the backside to work around. You can either do so much or nothing at all.

That's why we got bigger bags over the years. And improved storage methods.

- - - Updated - - -

They made the Core Hound pet.

Personally I didn't buy it for the goodies. I like the extra security which it provides. Had it for 7 years now and works like a dream still.
    I use it as well, but if they really wanted to sell it to reduce their customer service costs. The easiest way to do it is to create a amazing mount that people will really want. Mounts are more popular than pets and bag space. The only other thing would be some transmog items but I think the mount would be the most popular.

So, they made zones and quests scale with level, awarding more experience for completing them at a higher level... but they made it so you require more experience to get past each level. Isn't that a bit weird?

Void elves gets Voidstriders. Surpriiiise

I'm surprised that they didn't troll us and make Silithus a no-fly zone.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon234 View Post
    Alleria, Turalyon, welcome to Stormwind
    I wonder how they'll react to the statues. It would be fucking weird returning to a place that practically worships you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm they are trying out increasing experience needed to level 60 and under. Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Devs say stuff and who knows if they're lying or not lol
    They have literally no reason to lie to us.

Why increase the XP needed? So they add expensive characer boosts claiming it is for convenience / not to be encouraged to use them... and now they make it take longer to level legitimately? Ummm, yeah - that doesn't look bad at all now does it...

Noooo, 4 additional slots is going to make the bags take up more space, 3 columns instead of 2.

Why do this

I'm really, really enjoying being able to actually play my leveling specs again, now that mobs don't die in one button push. Hope mob health stays as high or higher as it is in the build so far.

Druids everywhere rejoice! It appears we can now shapeshift directly from flight form to cat/bear form. Flight to moonkin is still a no go though.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    XP to level has been increased for levels 10 - 59

FUCKING WHY. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF SCALING. SO WE COULD FINISH ZONES WHILST WE WANTED TO STILL LEVEL FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'm surprised that they didn't troll us and make Silithus a no-fly zone.
    Don't give them ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

FUCKING WHY. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF SCALING. SO WE COULD FINISH ZONES WHILST WE WANTED TO STILL LEVEL FAST.
    Not surprising, might also be an early warning they want to try to extend things longer than need be for DAU/MAU numbers...again.

Then again, I could be wrong and it won't make it live. Who knows. /shrug

100% we will have alied races before 8.0,if not in 7.3.5 its going to be like DH,but it wont be tied to pre orders,pre ordering and getting dh before launch wasnt a big deal,you start at lvl 98,but alied races start at 20,they wont do the same mistake they did in tbc,new xpac but ops i have to spend a months leveling this blood elf because thats the only way i can be a horde paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

+1 I also wanted to ask the same as you. Why the f*ck this XP rise needed????

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    +1 I also wanted to ask the same as you. Why the f*ck this XP rise needed????
    Because since it now scales, the quests won't be green after a while in the zone you are questing in, you overall get more xp from the quests. Since it scales, you also don't have to travel so much, so saving time=more xp.

As I see it at least.

LMAO at people crying about 4 slots on backpack. MMO-Champion always proves that some people here are retarded as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Because since it now scales, the quests won't be green after a while in the zone you are questing in, you overall get more xp from the quests. Since it scales, you also don't have to travel so much, so saving time=more xp.

As I see it at least.
    Yeah, I think that's the reason. Getting "optimal" XP reward all the time should give a lot more XP overall.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Yeah, I think that's the reason. Getting "optimal" XP reward all the time should give a lot more XP overall.
    Exactly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    4 slots... wow don't push that tech Blizz!

Hahahahahaha! We should be happy that it is not in the Shop for 60$...