Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    With 4 witnesses witnessing the actual act of cheating i.e. sex, intercourse, mucho hugging, kissing, sucking. 4 witnesses. not 3, not 2, not 1 not just you the husband/wife but 4 people.

Get it right and stop trying to make things seem backward especially when it's the only law that actually has a law concerning it.
    First thing its not a lesson to give it in detail. mostly if you know your partner is a cheater its easy to get evidence. but if your partner only cheated once then its impossible.

Secondly no not only 4, but 4 honest sane men to witness. 3 if he is a man because he will be the 4th
    Third thing is that if the person say I'm innocent, he must say wa Allah 4 times, if he\she is lying the person will have the anger of GOD upon him.

https://islamqa.info/ar/192233
    if you don't know Arabic you need either a very good translation or an Arabic person to read it for you.

If a person know that his\her husband\wife cheating, will only have to bring 4 sane honest men to witness the sin its not impossible to do.
    If the 4 men lied they will have to pay the sin of gathf

lastly if you want to put details put it in full.
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-12-03 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Because humans are NOT monogamous, contrary to what today's society would like you to believe.
    This . Its just not in our gene, so if u dont have strong restrain u gonna give in to temptation to cheat.

P.s

Lots of men are also in unhappy marriage and are afraid of divorce due to law insanely favor woman in divorce so they keep staying married and cheat around if they can.

Because science tells you that you're nothing but animals, so why pretend to be greater than the rest?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Because you shouldn't be with someone only because you love them. You need to fit with them. You need to be life partners, not only love partners. And this exists very few times.

Yes, you can have some relationship based only on love, but it won't last long.
    Mayby but then you part ways first instead of cheat. Cheating usualy results in hurting your partner and hurtng someone is most often never ok - in my book. Find yourself in a relatonship with the wrong partner? Shake hands, break up and part ways - don't be a spineless, selfish coward and cheat.

(this repley goes to several posts here - not just yours Gush )

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    humans have far passed Nature. We don't have a 'nature'. Sure at our very core we may be wired to have sex, but it is our minds who chooses who or what we do that with. Also even with this nature argument, their are other animals that have long term partners. But see the thing about humans as we have our own choices and intelligence to decide what we like more. It's not a social construct that I get jealous and want one person, or that I seek to form real bonds. Marriage is a social construct, I'd agree if you said something like that.
    Yes many animals in the wild have one life long partner. But when it comes to those we are close to, the great apes it simply put doesn't happen. Chimps are highly promiscuous and our next closest relative fucks everything and anything.

For why monogamy may have happened for certain species (which make up at most 3% of mammals) the answer does seem to be to stop males killing children of other men.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...y-8737095.html

Deleted
    liberalism is the answer you seek.

1: If relationships are suffering more, it is due to an ever increasing breakdown on men understanding what a proper relationship even is or how to maintain one.
    2: But really, in the end, more media attention does not = happening more.

Alot of problems are "vastly more common now", that are just infact getting more media attention instead.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    This . Its just not in our gene, so if u dont have strong restrain u gonna give in to temptation to cheat.

P.s

Lots of men are also in unhappy marriage and are afraid of divorce due to law insanely favor woman in divorce so they keep staying married and cheat around if they can.
    divorce like divorce - most people are more scared of alimony then divorce. thats why they stay in unhappy marriages till kids turn into adoults - only then they can just drop wife and find a woman who will be attractive to them.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post

P.s

Afraid of divorce laws so sleep around, because that'll favour them when it comes to court...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Guys need to undetstand that women are like cats, they come and go as they please and do what they want. From a rational PoV if your SO wants to cheat, she will and there is nothing you can do about it. You can instead spot the little pull backs she does in the relationship and act on it so it doesn't get to the indiferent part, when she's going to cheat. This being said ofc there are some women who either because of mental issues (borderline) will cheat on you even if you do 100% right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Afraid of divorce laws so sleep around, because that'll favour them when it comes to court...
    Yeah well everyone think they are not gonna get caught when they do something stupid .

People have more options and social & cultural changes have de-stigmatized many notions about sex.

As Jesus said in the Bible, "if she breathe, she a thot."

That's why cheating is common.

Deleted
    lmao at all these cheater apologists itt the society is fucking beyond repair at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Guys need to undetstand that women are like cats, they come and go as they please and do what they want. From a rational PoV if your SO wants to cheat, she will and there is nothing you can do about it. You can instead spot the little pull backs she does in the relationship and act on it so it doesn't get to the indiferent part, when she's going to cheat. This being said ofc there are some women who either because of mental issues (borderline) will cheat on you even if you do 100% right all the time.
    It's adorable how you're making it sound like as if it's women who only cheat . Also borderline personality disorder isn't limited to just women either.

Back on topic, we live in a time where this is a thing:

https://www.ashleymadison.com
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    1: If relationships are suffering more, it is due to an ever increasing breakdown on men understanding what a proper relationship even is or how to maintain one.
    What a load of drivel. This isn't an issue with men not "understanding what a proper relationship is" because a "proper relationship" is just made up nonsense, based on a one-sided perspective. The problem with relationships and monogamy in general is society making them out to be some sort of special achievement, etc. A "proper" relationship is nothing more than two people who want to be together. If one still wants to bang others, it's not a "proper relationship" and that's OK. And for the record, women cheat just as much as men.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    People have more options and social & cultural changes have de-stigmatized many notions about sex.
    And yet still manage to regress, sexually. Touching a woman's back is now "sexual misconduct". A woman can whip her tits out to feed a baby (because they're not sexual organs) but a man accidentally brushes a woman's breast and it's "sexual assault/harassment" (because breasts are a sexual organ).
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-12-03 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    a. Relationships have become pointless, women don't need one anymore for money or even children.
    b. It has become SUPER easy for anyone to cheat, thanks to social media and Tinder.
    c. Western society in general is on the decline.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon it's more an issue of cowardice and fear.

People rather jump the fence than have a sit down with their partner and tell them "I feel this isn't working, we either work it out or part ways".

I know, I was the side dude for a girl who was cheatin on her bf. Hell, she still speaks to me and I'm pretty sure there's a high chance she'll slip again, despite her renewed commitment to her bf.

Even in that position, and despite making me a bit of a hypocrite, i'd tell her straight if it came to it: you're being a coward. Your relationship is on shaky ground and you rather seek comfort somewhere else rather than sort yourself out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Because you shouldn't be with someone only because you love them. You need to fit with them. You need to be life partners, not only love partners. And this exists very few times.

Yes, you can have some relationship based only on love, but it won't last long.
    so because you no longer want to be in a relationship that then allows you to go behind your partner's back lie to them and string them along for x amount of time. why exactly is that acceptable?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    c. Western society in general is on the decline.
    That's weird. It's more in control than ever before.