Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Looks like stacking marksmanship/shadow/affli is best strategy for every boss.
    "Take player not spec" seems to be working dear Blizzard.
    To be honest, that particular mantra has been dead for years. It was even officially killed by Ion while back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Lol 5 affliction locks 3 shadowpriest 3 balance druids kek
    Who would have thought that dot specs are strong at multiple target fights, such a new thing ....

Unlimited Argus. imgur . com /a/Eb0zx

Big Dumb Guild exploiting Kingaroth kill on stream, last add didn't empower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Deleted
    Looks like stacking marksmanship/shadow/affli is best strategy for every boss.
    "Take player not spec" seems to be working dear Blizzard.
    Well it has never worked and it will never will at the highest level of WoW (or any Mmos for that matter).
    But it is still true for 95% percent of the raiding population.
    We got world 138 on M KJ, and we had a Demo Warlock and Windwalker on every bosses. We even chose to bring the WW over a 4th rogue on Avatar.
    So yeah, bring the player not the class is working, just not for world first guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Well it has never worked and it will never will at the highest level of WoW (or any Mmos for that matter).
    But it is still true for 95% percent of the raiding population.
    We got world 138 on M KJ, and we had a Demo Warlock and Windwalker on every bosses. We even chose to bring the WW over a 4th rogue on Avatar.
    So yeah, bring the player not the class is working, just not for world first guilds.
    sure.
    you decided to bring WW instead of FOURTH rogue
    clearly working fine

id like you to see do it with 3 WWS and 1 rogue instead of the other way.
    or three holy priests and no bears for KJ.

yeaah....

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    And there Future enters the race with a wipe on Garothi.

?clap?

Nova have moved up to 5/11.

Deleted
    Race will be over before page 250

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    sure.
    you decided to bring WW instead of FOURTH rogue
    clearly working fine

id like you to see do it with 3 WWS and 1 rogue instead of the other way.
    or three holy priests and no bears for KJ.

yeaah....
    Well we only have one WW in our guild. If we had a second one as good as him we would have taken both and sit one rogue (or maybe a warrior).
    I still agree that rogue was beyond busted for this boss, but my point is that if you are good enough you can still make it to the roster. It's harder for sure and it depends of your guild level but still.
    And we were a top 150 guilds in Tomb, so yeah if you are in a world 500-800 ish guild you should not blame Blizzard for being benched.

By the way, we had 2 shadow priests, one Holy priest and NO Bear for KJ (we ran double Brewmaster + BdK).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraiya View Post
    Nova have moved up to 5/11.
    They've obviously watched all the Fatboss guides

FatBossTV just jumped Method and Exorsus. LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    So you NEEDED only 3 rogues?
    Yeah this seems to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    I would not be surprised if it will end before 200 or even 150 with that tempo.

What a clusterfuck Antorus is. They can't even buff it more than it is now. Titanforged is the reason is getting stomped.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    What a clusterfuck Antorus is. They can't even buff it more than it is now. Titanforged is the reason is getting stomped.
    Titanforged, netherlight crucible, legendaries, etc etc. But yeh, Titanforged is the biggest offender.

Exorsus now sit at 5/11 as well!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    how did you figure it out :O

I really like that gif

https://twitter.com/Methodsco/status/938320213237469184

Remember that these guys probably did like 30-40 pulls on the PTR as well. Not their first time with the boss. PTR testing shouldn't be a thing. FF14 I am pretty sure doesn't do this. Why does Blizzard have to do it?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-06 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Titanforged, netherlight crucible, legendaries, etc etc. But yeh, Titanforged is the biggest offender.
    No, poor tuning is the offender and nothing else. Was alright to blame TF for first and possibly second tier, now it's not even close to an excuse.

Deleted
    So you NEEDED only 3 rogues?
    Yeah this seems to be fair.
    Nope could have done it with less (tho i reckon that Rogues were busted for this fight and sitting one would have probably increase our wipe counts by a dozen of wipes) , but we had 3 good rogues in our roster.

If one of them was garbage we would have immediatly bench him for a lesser class but a better player.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3b3e1173; 2017-12-06 at 09:28 AM.