Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As before, I created a new post going over the changes. This one's shorter, but if you really don't like to read;

TLDR: The nerf is rather ineffectual, though could allow other trinkets to eventually begin to supplant it on single target. Most players won't unequip CoF.

G.Legacy and Shadow-singed are still horribly undertuned, and Scourgewing is now slightly better than (it already was) before.

Deleted
    my 960 fabricator sims 20k higher than my 890 arcano yeeey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    and Scourgewing is now slightly better than (it already was) before.
    well after i did some personal sims of our so called trinkets the Scourgewing (945) seems to sim a spit higher (1.7k) than my 910 arcano so maybe i should try n get it...

since the pantheon ones seem to elude the whole raid as to so far only one player got it in 2 kills of Argus (nm and hc)

BTW, any1 got any ideas if we can bonus roll the pantheon trinkets or not (found a post on reddit where some1 said that some friend of theirs coined the legendary one and also some post here i think (mmo) said that some streamers coined them also dunno if leggy one or not)
    Last edited by mmocb672c6081d; 2017-12-05 at 10:04 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    unfortunate needing to use such a low level trinket still.

Curious as to how much blizz would need to nerf convergence. Would even 1 second still make it just on par with 7.3 trinkets?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Got a Forgefiend's Fabricator (ilvl 945) and it seems quite good. Syncs almost perfectly with Battle Cry which benefits from it and does about as much as Moonglaives on ST while sporting Mastery. Admitedly I did test it on Varimathas, Coven (3 tanked), Aggramar and Argus which are all relatively immobile bosses with not too many bunched up adds. I wouldn't underestimate this trinket if someone gets it.

COF nerfed to 3 seconds WTF, what should we use now?

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Read Archimtiros answers in this thread.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

COF still lol.

It seems they did not learn, 7.3.5 PTR notes say the following: "Item - Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of Rampage is increased by 25% for 8 sec. up to 25% for 8 sec." So they are still nerfing 4-set on that.. LMAO.

Granted, it is PTR, but still.. are they wanting us to just delete our Warriors?
    Last edited by Apart; 2017-12-06 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    It seems they did not learn, 7.3.5 PTR notes say the following: "Item - Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of Rampage is increased by 25% for 8 sec. up to 25% for 8 sec." So they are still nerfing 4-set on that.. LMAO.

Granted, it is PTR, but still.. are they wanting us to just delete our Warriors?
    They want us to keep our T20, btw how much more dps is 4p T21 than 4p T20 anyway?

Since I have neither of those legendaries I guess I will stick to arms :*( I can't wait for BFA when I can switch to whatever spec I want to and not have to worry about not being optimized because RNG OF RNG OF RNG hasn't gone my way.

Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    well after i did some personal sims of our so called trinkets the Scourgewing (945) seems to sim a spit higher (1.7k) than my 910 arcano so maybe i should try n get it...

since the pantheon ones seem to elude the whole raid as to so far only one player got it in 2 kills of Argus (nm and hc)

BTW, any1 got any ideas if we can bonus roll the pantheon trinkets or not (found a post on reddit where some1 said that some friend of theirs coined the legendary one and also some post here i think (mmo) said that some streamers coined them also dunno if leggy one or not)
    You cannot coin Pantheon trinkets. You also only have one chance per week of getting one, regardless of how many times or difficulties you defeat Argus on.

Thanks for you Time Archi,

Regarding all the sims i've done, it seems that Any trinket i have are bringing me 20k dps higher (Flast mastery tinket / G.legacy / Arcano)
    But i don't have the 4p T21 nor using bloodbath currently.

Shall i stick to Cof anyway ?

Thanks for you reply and best of luck of your progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post

I posted this on the Discord last night:

Archi pointed out that the CoF change (4->3) wasn't made on the PTR but the 4pc change was, so it likely was just something they were testing internally that transferred over to the PTR build. I wouldn't be too worried, it doesn't even function properly: you can literally just click off the Outrage buff, BC+Rampage, and get the full effect of your 4pc.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-12-06 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

You cannot coin Pantheon trinkets. You also only have one chance per week of getting one, regardless of how many times or difficulties you defeat Argus on.
    That means every reset we must do heroic before normal? If I get a normal one then there wont be a heroic drop

10+ Year Old Account
    That means every reset we must do heroic before normal? If I get a normal one then there wont be a heroic drop
    The pantheon trinkets drop at 940 regardless of the difficulty. You also get the item increase token every week, whether you have the trinket or not.

Deleted
    Holy Smokes Archi, u could at least lied to me

OK THEN... , so at my luck i can just say that im f**ked bad, I'll prolly get quite a couple of trinket upgrades till i get the actual trinket (still remember when i got the fury helm as my 10th n last legendary for fury spec from Tichondrius even b4 i thought about legendaries on OS)

Method sat dps warriors on Coven and Aggramar

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html

https://www.wowbis.net/wow-dps-ranking/

First one puts us at the top, the other one puts us at the bottom, which one is right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Coven is fucking aids for melee, no real surprise there.

So just to be clear, are we still supposed to use CoF?