Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bayonetta pretty much Nintendo IP at this point.
    It will be a Nintendo IP unless it go's on to sell like 3 mil+ on Switch then Sega might be like okay MINE MINE and make 4 multi plat.

But yea, otherwise it's staying Nintendo only as Sega doesn't think it's worth it to fund the games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So w101, smash and mario maker are really the only reasons left to own a Wii U at this point. Just a matter of time i guess.
    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, but I'm more confidant in that being ported then I am Mario Maker. Smash is showing up at some point almost guaranteed. It's like the worst kept secret from Nintendo ever and obvious. Probably Jan direct.

Also Splatoon 1 maintains an active online community and probably the reason I keep my Wii U hooked up. Splatoon 2 is nice, but some things are better in Splatoon 1 to go back to every now and then.

Super Mario 3D World, NSMBU/NSLU(actually the only good game in the NSMB franchise IMO), Pikmin 3 are also still good Wii U games that I doubt will be ported.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-08 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, but I'm more confidant in that being ported then I am Mario Maker. Smash is showing up at some point almost guaranteed. It's like the worst kept secret from Nintendo ever and obvious. Probably Jan direct.

Also Splatoon 1 maintains an active online community and probably the reason I keep my Wii U hooked up. Splatoon 2 is nice, but some things are better in Splatoon 1 to go back to every now and then.

Super Mario 3D World, NSMBU/NSLU(actually the only good game in the NSMB franchise IMO), Pikmin 3 are also still good Wii U games that I doubt will be ported.
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Color Splash are definite maybes. Star Fox Zero might end up getting ported, but would need heavy lifting to fix some of the control issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yeah! I'm definitely buying that special edition of Bayonetta 1&2!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Fuck yeah! I'm definitely buying that special edition of Bayonetta 1&2!
    theres a special edition? or you just mean the port?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Color Splash are definite maybes. Star Fox Zero might end up getting ported, but would need heavy lifting to fix some of the control issues.
    Definitely forgot about TMS, one of my favorite JRPGs of this gen. The team at Atlus that made it wants to do a 2nd game, so if they do end up getting greenlit for that they will definitely port the first. Otherwise, I dunno.

Color Splash can die in a fire tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres a special edition? or you just mean the port?
    There is a special edition in Japan.

Not announced to release anywhere but Japan.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-08 at 05:28 AM.

Was considering getting Bayonetta on Steam when the port came, but decided to wait out if the double pack from Wii U gets ported.

Alas, it did. Now I can get them both :P

Was considering getting Bayonetta on Steam when the port came, but decided to wait out if the double pack from Wii U gets ported.

Alas, it did. Now I can get them both :P
    Unless u got a SD card for your Switch u may still want to consider getting the first one on PC. Bayonetta 1 is download only.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

This just in Nintendo hates money

More news at 11
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Super hyped for Bayonetta 3.
    There is a special edition in Japan.
    Metal case, cards and stickers? Is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Unless u got a SD card for your Switch u may still want to consider getting the first one on PC. Bayonetta 1 is download only.
    its only 14.5 gb on wiiu if i remember correctly. even a tiny sd card can hold that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its only 14.5 gb on wiiu if i remember correctly. even a tiny sd card can hold that
    Yep kinda why I said unless you got a SD card.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Bayonetta 1 fit on a 360 DVD9. If they actually compared about compressing the game(they didn't on Wii U because 25GB discs) they can easily get it to sub 9 GB.

It's really shitty it doesn't come on a cart though, and probably the main reason I will just stick to my Wii U copies of both games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Super hyped for Bayonetta 3.

Metal case, cards and stickers? Is that it?
    Yes. 9800 yen MSRP. The case is sick, but really not worth.

I don't currently have an SD card in my Switch, though it is something I should get at some point.

I don't currently have an SD card in my Switch, though it is something I should get at some point.
    Sadly ya due to the shitty amount of space the Switch has you should get one.

Don't cheap out on it ether IMO get one of decent size. Even more so since games like this keep coming out with one of the games being digital download. Resident Evil Revelations 2 just came out and Rev 1 is a download as well.

Rev 1 is a download as well.
    Pretty sure Rev 2 is the the download, not 1. Which is even more shitty because it's the far bigger game file size wise.

Especially with 3rd party devs now though it's "put everything on the cheapest cart possible and they can download the rest, fuck em". Pretty shitty to see Nintendo published releases starting to do the same.

Even worse when it ruins the cover art with that shit download required label.

Pretty sure Rev 2 is the the download, not 1. Which is even more shitty because it's the far bigger game file size wise.
    You may be right, I'm halfway asleep atm so I may be remembering wrong.

Sadly ya due to the shitty amount of space the Switch has you should get one.

Don't cheap out on it ether IMO get one of decent size. Even more so since games like this keep coming out with one of the games being digital download. Resident Evil Revelations 2 just came out and Rev 1 is a download as well.
    I'm getting a switch for Christmas...what would you recommend size-wise for an SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm getting a switch for Christmas...what would you recommend size-wise for an SD card?
    At lease 64GB no smaller.

At that point it depends how much you want to spend vs how much you think u need. Do you think you will be buying a lot of digital content or 3rd party games?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    128GB is more the fine unless you plan to go 100% digital for the whole system's life. If that is the case then go 200+.

It's mostly only 3rd party games taking up space for physical releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or just have both just because like I am (fourth time buying Bayo 1 anyway). :P

Yes. 9800 yen MSRP. The case is sick, but really not worth.
    Yeah, I got too excited and typed before checking that shit. Regular edition it is.

One of the Bayonetta amiibos is still on sale btw for whoever still wants one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-12-08 at 06:09 AM.