Didn't want to make a new thread to ask a simple question but is there any more news on BFA since BlizzCon yet? There isn't right? No Beta/Alpha discussions or anything other than the 4 announced allied races? I want some more hype now, been over a month since BlizzCon!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    *Thumbs Up, I could post to the entirety of any Legion discussion, he was involved in.
    or wod, or mop

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Didn't want to make a new thread to ask a simple question but is there any more news on BFA since BlizzCon yet? There isn't right? No Beta/Alpha discussions or anything other than the 4 announced allied races? I want some more hype now, been over a month since BlizzCon!
    I would expect there to be a bit more news whenever the pre-orders become available. My guess is January when everyone comes back from the holiday break.
    After that, once 7.3.5 rolls out (Which some believe may be late January, others say February onward), usually a week or two after that we'll start seeing a lot more things on the PTR from the Alpha/Beta.
    They also mentioned they would do some big blue blog posts similar to what they did for class overhauls for Legion, but for BfA.

Relax for the holidays, and you'll have enough information after that to swim in until BfA launches!
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Patience. They're turning down operations for holidays right now, so don't expect much to happen till 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They could point to your entire post history. Not that you'd ever admit to it, of course.
    You think one more unspecific statement is going to make previous statements specific?

Laughable.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He wont go away if you people keep replying to his nonsense.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    He wont go away if you people keep replying to his nonsense.
    I wish I could upvote this.

- - - Updated - - -

So, to change the subject from near boiling point to a much more comfortable below freezing, how do you guys like the characters in my signature?

These kindergarten-level attempts at bullying are truly amusing. "We are ignoring you!" "Yeah, me too!" "Let me upvote that." :-)

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Did you guys see rda post something?
    Must've been just an illusion gliding around in Suramar.
    ;^)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Did you guys see rda post something?
    Must've been just an illusion gliding around in Suramar.
    ;^)
    Say wut?!?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Say wut?!?
    Crazy, right?

Is there seriously nothing better to discuss in the main thread of an expansion than this? It's extremely childish.

We get it, Lilithvia Feldaughter. You're hyped about your signature and the roleplay setting you're building around your online persona.
    Seems every expansion there's someone young in here going in that direction. I am sure it is very gratifying. But it isn't very likable or contributing.
    It's not going to make you friends, and is going to make you be taken less seriously. I would advise against it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    We get it, Lilithvia Feldaughter. You're hyped about your signature and the roleplay setting you're building around your online persona.
    Seems every expansion there's someone young in here going in that direction. I am sure it is very gratifying. But it isn't very likable or contributing.
    It's not going to make you friends, and is going to make you be taken less seriously. I would advise against it.
    I see your point. However, I only brought up my signature to try to give people in here something to talk about other than that illusion over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    We get it, lack of any new PTR builds and alpha/beta announcements, slow week or two but jeez if this thread isn't getting a bit petty.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    We get it, lack of any new PTR builds and alpha/beta announcements, slow week or two but jeez if this thread isn't getting a bit petty.
    I had a subject: BFA contains little. We also talked about warfronts a bit, although it would have been better if that talking was a little friendlier.

Before that I talked about the AI (islands / HS / overall).

Before that, about achievements and why removing them is bad (then was the acknowledgement that what they are doing with Ulduar is fine).

I am just saying, yes, there are few news, but at least one guy here is always posting about the game (and no, not always negatively, although that doesn't matter much). If more people did that instead of going illogical bananas (possibly because they have nothing to say yet desperately want to win some argument - or maybe they are "feeling" something but can't articulate it), we'd have a cleaner thread with better signal to noise ratio.

I found this at the Mor'shan Ramparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    I found this at the Mor'shan Ramparts.
    That's interesting. Future event, maybe?
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    On PTR or.........?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi