Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I probably won't grind her out.
    So, is phrasing a thing? Because like...phrasing. : P

I probably won't grind her out. I haven't gotten any other version of her yet though is that story related or something else
    Sheba? She is the 500k core crystal, you get a 250k refund after buying her and then need 1 mil deposited into her piggy bank to unlock her full affinity tree(which is an absolute joke once oyu have gold cylinders you can make over 1 mil an hour).

She gains 30% bonus damage for every female in the party. Have yet to find anything better damage wise then that.

No I was talking about the other versions of poppi
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Sheba? She is the 500k core crystal, you get a 250k refund after buying her and then need 1 mil deposited into her piggy bank to unlock her full affinity tree(which is an absolute joke once oyu have gold cylinders you can make over 1 mil an hour).

She gains 30% bonus damage for every female in the party. Have yet to find anything better damage wise then that.
    I think Mythra still has her beat when you have enough crit, i'm just chaining arts all day long and building the special meter at a ridiculous pace thanks to the skill that 100% recharges your art if it crits.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like your tv has some shit input lag. Put it in game mode if it's not already.
    Yep, that was it, totally forgot that was even a thing. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

No I was talking about the other versions of poppi
    Yeah you get the second version in chapter4, Mor Ardain, and the third at some point. Late chapter 6 or after, haven't gotten the third version yet.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...66931987423232

Nintendo PR: The Switch has reached 10 million sold worldwide.

Nice. Woot woot.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I think Mythra still has her beat when you have enough crit, i'm just chaining arts all day long and building the special meter at a ridiculous pace thanks to the skill that 100% recharges your art if it crits.
    No way, one of the chapter 5 bosses people have trouble with with the power cables because it enrages past 50% was completely laughable to me because Sheba's 3 arts and a level 4 special do more then 50% of it's health. I haven't seen anything even close to the burst capabilities there.

Maybe on a long, long fight what you said would pull ahead but with Sheba I have yet to encounter a long fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...66931987423232

Nintendo PR: The Switch has reached 10 million sold worldwide.
    Not sure its going to make 14m by march 3rd though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Not sure its going to make 14m by march 3rd though.
    Sold and Shipped are different things, especially now that the Switch doesn't instantly sell out when a store gets stock(and hasn't for months).

You're comparing a shipped projection to a sold announcement.

Sold and Shipped are different things, especially now that the Switch doesn't instantly sell out when a store gets stock(and hasn't for months).

You're comparing a shipped projection to a sold announcement.
    I don't know where you're located but I assure you they still sell out in the midwest.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/game...es-1202636150/

In an interview with Variety, Reggie says Odyssey, BotW, and MK8DX have at least 50% attach rate, and Splatoon 2 has a 25% attach rate.

So, yeah, if what Reggie says applies to worldwide, Odyssey may have reach or is close to reaching 5 million sold.

Quote Originally Posted by swivel View Post
    I don't know where you're located but I assure you they still sell out in the midwest.
    Funny, I was just in Columbus OH visiting my sister, brother in law, niece and nephew for the holidays and there where literally 20+ at the first walmart I popped into for buying my nephew a Switch after confirming he didn't have one already and wanted one.

But I know, I know everyone lives in some magic area where you can't find Switch's still in spite of internet tracking proving that wrong constantly.

And even if this was the case and you lived in unicorn land the thing is in stock on gamestop.com, bestbuy.com, target.com and walmart.com as of me making this post.

What a joke.

If the Switch is at 10 mil sold, it might very well be at 12 mil shipped by this point.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-12 at 11:14 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't speak for America, but in Europe, the Switch is sold out absolutely nowhere

When you come to the realization that Xenoblade 2 is a much less polished and more rushed game then BoTW yet still a far better game and adventure then BoTW...

Imagine if Nintendo let Monolith have a game in the cooker as long as BoTW...

When you come to the realization that Xenoblade 2 is a much less polished and more rushed game then BoTW yet still a far better game and adventure then BoTW...

Whats special about xenoblade 2? combat looks a lot like FFXV, which was an awful hybrid of JRPG and open world action/adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Whats special about xenoblade 2? combat looks a lot like FFXV, which was an awful hybrid of JRPG and open world action/adventure.
    I can not facepalm any harder at you comparing any xenoblade combat system to FFXV. FFXV combat is closer to God of War then Xenoblade, Xenoblade combat is closer to WoW then FFXV.

Those aren't even legit comparisons either, they still aren't close but it points out how ridiculous this statement is.

Also not sure why combat system is being brought up to reply to my post when the BoTW combat system is about as deep as a kiddy pool. You can only kill so many lynels with stasis and spin to win before you want to question why you're still playing this boring ass game.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-13 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    There's a lot more to a combat system than whether it's real time or menu based. FFXV is not at all like this one.

yup. The game reminds me of the jank from games in my childhood but in a good way. BOTW was over hyped and is over rated as hell (still fun though)

question. When you do a chain attack to break orbs, is there an efficient way to break them? Also just got the 4th party member, any tips for this person?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I can not facepalm any harder at you comparing any xenoblade combat system to FFXV. FFXV combat is closer to God of War then Xenoblade, Xenoblade combat is closer to WoW then FFXV.

Those aren't even legit comparisons either, they still aren't close but it points out how ridiculous this statement is.

Also not sure why combat system is being brought up to reply to my post when the BoTW combat system is about as deep as a kiddy pool. You can only kill so many lynels with stasis and spin to win before you want to question why you're still playing this boring ass game.
    Probably why I asked? But if you cant even give out a answer without stumbling over your own ego at someone else's "ridiculous statement" then dont bother. I never even mentioned breath of the wild. It doesnt interest me like Xeno does. Otherwise I would have asked about BOTW

I guess what they say about nintendo fans is true, cant even ask a question without incurring the fans wrath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    There's a lot more to a combat system than whether it's real time or menu based. FFXV is not at all like this one.
    Ohok, I watched videos on youtube of the combat and it looked real time just mashing a big sword at something.