Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    method.gg actually

Curious to know how many attempts - that's where the real comparison comes in
    320, though it’s hard to compare since KJ had mechanics where if 1 person missed a single Armageddon it was a wipe no matter what. And KJ was impossible due to mechanic overlap over the weekend.

Those mechanics aren’t present in the argus fight. Chinese guild got him down to 33% and most fuck ups were recoverable unlike KJ where 1 fuck up meant it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    from their vids it seems this DH pulls insane numbers
    Because he still uses the t20 4pc probably highly tforged and if his t20 is on 940 average he wont change it for silly t21

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    320, though it’s hard to compare since KJ had mechanics.
    320 isn't too bad ... that's around 50 hours or so of work on the boss.

Good job if you can get it

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halwyn View Post
    Its P3 is absent and P4 is different, basically. Also, he's red. Who knew?
    wait wha?!?!? he changes colors? or am i totally misunderstanding? you mean argus is red?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

15+ Year Old Account
    Frag's reaction: https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiEntert...OctopusDxAbomb

Also Gingi said they could have killed it yesterday lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

I'm glad. Now that I'm older and have carpal tunnel syndrome as well, all I want is for Mythic to get easier. I'm glad Antorus is a good deal easier than Tomb, maybe I can get in on the ride before the expansion is over, at some point.

When will they release the video? Anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    When will they release the video? Anyone knows?
    Don't they usually wait until 2-3 guilds have the kill as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    Don't they usually wait until 2-3 guilds have the kill as well?
    Since people are streaming argus progression I don't know if they'll wait tbh. Maybe till exorsus kills it at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    the endboss killvideo is mostly nice edited which takes time if you are working with multiple views and nice voiceovers etc

That was quick... To bad, we won't get QQ from mythic player how the game is hard, grinding is hard, farming is hard, live is hard this time around...
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    wait wha?!?!? he changes colors? or am i totally misunderstanding? you mean argus is red?
    Basically in Heroic you undergo this transition when Aman'thul dissovles Argus into seven Constellars, then he reforms and P4 begins.
    In Mythic, when Aman'thul attempts that, Argus turns red and proceeds to P4 (killing the raid). Whether it's Sarg's corruption or Argus' true form (Pyromancer just recently posted an interesting take on it) is up to one's guess.
    Here:
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    What's even funnier is this:

Set is still crap even after buffs, top kek.
    It's not, even for Chaos Blades. A lot of top players log out in wrong or old gear to troll people looking at pics like this

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad method got it honestly they are just the better gaming group and know how and when to get the job done.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

3 tanks 3 healers ! and a balance team of melee and range ! (unlike coven) gratz to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Pathetic how fast the raid was cleared on the hardest difficulty.
    And don't come with the excuses (Well they tried it for ages on PTR) They do that shit every patch.

This raid seems like a massive failure when it comes to toughness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    10/11 on first day.
    11/11 after first reset.

Well done Blizz.. loool.. such a joke tuning again..

And gz Method!
    You'll never kill it scrub, this is so funny to watch idiots on the forums complain about balance.
    The raids shouldn't be balanced around what Method is capable of doing, that would make most of the raid completely inaccessible to over 50% of the raiding community.

Good for method, now they can all enjoy taking a break and enjoying the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    And don't come with the excuses (Well they tried it for ages on PTR) They do that shit every patch.

in the past 7 years only 2 bosses have survived into the 2nd reset. so SURPRISE !?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post

Where's your 11/11?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halwyn View Post
    Basically in Heroic you undergo this transition when Aman'thul dissovles Argus into seven Constellars, then he reforms and P4 begins.
    In Mythic, when Aman'thul attempts that, Argus turns red and proceeds to P4 (killing the raid). Whether it's Sarg's corruption or Argus' true form (Pyromancer just recently posted an interesting take on it) is up to one's guess.
    Here:
    holy shit! thanks for clarifying!

Does he say anything different? are those dialogues out?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)