10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Idk, id like if the Nelves lost their blindness and became more pragmatic like Velen personally.
    Or they could not make everything so connected(In terms of what religion they believe)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elune doesn’t have to be connected to anything, but she has currently been portrayed as lawful good overdrive unknown entity who is purely altruistic.

Like how the Nauru, and the Light for that matter, were. Then they got changed to be more nuanced.

I’d like to see the same done with Elune. Have her do something morally grey against the Nelves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elune doesn’t have to be connected to anything, but she has currently been portrayed as lawful good overdrive unknown entity who is purely altruistic.

Like how the Nauru, and the Light for that matter, were. Then they got changed to be more nuanced.

I’d like to see the same done with Elune. Have her do something morally grey against the Nelves.
    And that's one thing I disagreed with but here we are. Just leave her be.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Fair enough.

I will be greatly pleased though to finally see the major Troll Loas that we’ve heard about for so long such as Bwomsamdi and Hireek.

Always have just been getting minor Loas, Wild Gods (which are normally more important to someone else and them being same as a Loa just thrown in) or their avatars. Now we get to finally interact with them.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    The Alliance doesn't get extra druids or shamans, so why would the horde get extra paladin options?

And no, loa =/= the Light... Holy cows are already bad enough

When has Blizzard ever cared about parity? You sound just like the people saying DH's wouldn't exist or would wear mail because ''too many leather users''. The devs do what they want. Not to mention, we have no idea how many classes Dark Iron dwarves will have available to them
    Every other allied race has an opposite with just as many classes as the other.

I think it's a fair guess Zandalari and Dark Iron Will have just as many classes as each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Every other allied race has an opposite with just as many classes as the other.

I think it's a fair guess Zandalari and Dark Iron Will have just as many classes as each other.
    True, but it isn't a guarantee. And even then, Zandalari will have equal classes to Dark Iron dwarves even without paladins, because they get the druid option.

True, but it isn't a guarantee. And even then, Zandalari will have equal classes to Dark Iron dwarves even without paladins, because they get the druid option.
    That's What I meant.

Deleted
    That's What I meant.
    Ah my bad. I interpreted the message I originally quoted as you agreeing with the Zandalari paladin supporter

Ah my bad. I interpreted the message I originally quoted as you agreeing with the Zandalari paladin supporter
    Fuck that. No filthy troll Paladins.

Since we have the artifact Druid forms now, do we really need Druid “parity”?

# of race/class parity yes makes sense, but that’s harder to predict if they are open to giving Dark Irons Death Knights.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they are going to do something with ZA and ZG? 3 new Zandalari NPCs were added in this build, but they are just copy and pasted old model Trolls with the same names from those dungeons.

Deleted
    I wonder if they are going to do something with ZA and ZG? 3 new Zandalari NPCs were added in this build, but they are just copy and pasted old model Trolls with the same names from those dungeons.
    probably for allied troll scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Can you just stop already.
    found the alliance lover.... this clearly means payback and this time the alliance WILL pay

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I fucking fell for this twice in a row. Jesus..
    Yeah. Don't trust any link in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck that. No filthy troll Paladins.
    I suddenly like you a lot more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    probably for allied troll scenario?

found the alliance lover.... this clearly means payback and this time the alliance WILL pay
    Suuuuuuuuuuure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    God fucking damn it Sera...
    Sera wasn't the only one to do it yesterday.

I assumed that the zandalari equivalent to dark iron paladins was going to be druids. there is no reason for di to have druids and no (real) reason for zalalari to have paladins. obviously all races can be ANY class with the right training (and anyone who has a problem with 'things changing" needs to check themselves)

it just makes sense they are reaffirming the differences between horde and alliance. the Elves are reestablished as the same race with cultural and minor physical differences usually relating to the magic that their culture worships, thats why nightborn and Ren'dorei have the same classes that are all "elvish" since the days of tolkein and D&D

Highmountain and LF both have warriors and hunters and then 3 thematic classes (highmountain have 3 nature related ones, LF the alliance class has 3 civilization related ones)

with zandalari druids and dark iron paladins the Alliance (the light worshipers, the knights, the 'shiney' faction) have 2 more paladins, while the Horde (the nature worshipers, the natives, the 'gruff' faction) will have 2 more druids

the game started with only 1 race on each side being able to be druids. and with paladins on one side. with it being this way the Alliance doesnt LOSE anything but still has 2 races that can be druids, meanwhile the Horde doesnt LOSE anything and still has 2 races that can be Paladins
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Maybe they will give us dark iron druids? Like the fire druids from cata, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I assumed that the zandalari equivalent to dark iron paladins was going to be druids. there is no reason for di to have druids and no (real) reason for zalalari to have paladins.
    Zandalari Paladins have been a thing in lore since vanilla with the Freethinkers and was even brought back up in ToT, at this point not including them would be like if from the transition from WC3 to WoW blizz didn't let Dwarves be Hunters or Humans be Paladins.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Freethinker
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate

They would be similar to the Tauren Paladins as in not really using the "light."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruzan View Post
    Zandalari Paladins have been a thing in lore since vanilla with the Freethinkers and was even brought back up in ToT, at this point not including them would be like if from the transition from WC3 to WoW blizz didn't let Dwarves be Hunters or Humans be Paladins.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Freethinker
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate

They would be similar to the Tauren Paladins as in not really using the "light."
    It would be interesting if they tried to use more Loa based abilities instead of what we normally get.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It would be interesting if they tried to use more Loa based abilities instead of what we normally get.
    it would be interesting if every Horde paladin (and maybe priest) race have that treatment (sun for Tauren, Bloody red light for BE, Loa for Trolls - like maybe beastly animation)

10+ Year Old Account
    still thinking zandalari will get paladins in 2017

thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    still thinking zandalari will get paladins in 2017

thinking
    Somehow your signature makes that all the better.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Somehow your signature makes that all the better.
    i've been on this forum for a little over 8 years and that was by far the dumbest thread i have ever seen on this forum, and people post some stupid shit

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting