Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Where is my alpha invite !
    It's not exactly live yet. It's currently only available for the Korea region which is pretty weird. Could be for an event or they're still in the process of pushing the client to the CDN. It being encrypted also implies that the public won't get access any time soon. As soon as someone gets access and shares their decryption key anyone can install and datamine the client (but still won't be able to play without a license ofc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It's subjective. I enjoy playing alpha/beta.
    I enjoy bug testing. Feels like I'm contributing.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    I wish they bring back Onyxia again

Onyxia is one of those nostalgic bosses that I always associate with WoW.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I don't get why people want get Alpha.
    I don't get how it's 2017 and people don't get the purpose of an Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Having the alpha means playing around with the new stuff, like the Vulpera models <3

I don't get why people want get Alpha. It's not really fun repeating same stuff 10 times because things crash and your progress is being reverted. If someone is curious, it's better just watch stream/youtube.

Beta (Legion style) is of course completely different thing. All major stuff are implemented and bugs don't make it completely unplayable.
    Well, the thing is, new models being datamined is always like Christmas.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I don't get how it's 2017 and people don't get the purpose of an Alpha.
    Huh? I just said I don't get why people want to play this so badly. I get when streamer/youtuber do that, because it's part of their job. It doesn't mean I don't understand the purpose of testing.

Deleted
    It would be great if we get alpha in Janury but Blizz would probably give it to us 1-2 week after 7.3.5 which hopefully will be release in middle of January.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? I just said I don't get why people want to play this so badly. I get when streamer/youtuber do that, because it's part of their job. It doesn't mean I don't understand the purpose of testing.
    It's a different experience, playing it for yourself, then seeing footage of it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's a different experience, playing it for yourself, then seeing footage of it.
    And for me, when game can crash at any moment and very often you must repeat things 10th times because they revert or even reset stuff, it's pretty awful experience. That's why I looking forward to Beta rather than Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    everyone on wowhead was saying february or later, but the last wing of lfr is released on january 16th. that's when everyone will be able to see the sword in silithus, so it makes sense for it to release either then or very shortly after it since there's quests and shit down there.
    a couple weeks after Jan 16th is february, so I don't think they're too far off? lol

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    a couple weeks after Jan 16th is february, so I don't think they're too far off? lol
    call of the scarab is in january though, and this patch is adding a bunch of stuff to it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    call of the scarab is in january though, and this patch is adding a bunch of stuff to it.
    Can't wait for something new/big to happen. I mean yes, raid is fairly fresh but latest outdoor PvE content is out since August 29th.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

And for me, when game can crash at any moment and very often you must repeat things 10th times because they revert or even reset stuff, it's pretty awful experience. That's why I looking forward to Beta rather than Alpha.
    Well some people can put up with that in order to test the content and see the new goodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they will rush 7.3.5 out in mid Jan, and do a short 1-1.5 month ptr for 7.3.7 that is bug fixes and some changes that they didn't have time to test for 7.3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Maybe they will rush 7.3.5 out in mid Jan, and do a short 1-1.5 month ptr for 7.3.7 that is bug fixes and some changes that they didn't have time to test for 7.3.5.
    Lets assume allied races come with BfA pre purchase, if so that would mean they got enough time to finish AR related stuff later, therefore 7.3.5 would contain only Seething Shore BG, Ulduar TW, leveling adjustments and short silithus quest. Leveling is being tested right now, Seething Shore and Ulduar are going to be tested this week.
    Easily feasible, considering it also contains stuff for Call of the Scarab which begins on 21st January.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    spoiler alert: the patch will be out on either january 16th, or january 23rd. I don't know why people keep thinking it will be out in February or later. They're not going to add Call of the Scarab data for 2019's event in a patch being worked on in 2017, especially when we'd be in BfA by then. Additionally, they're highly likely to release the patch with the final wing of Antorus opening, considering how most players will experience the ending of Legion via LFR. The patch will either come out with the LFR wing opening, or a week after (which would make more sense).
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-12-16 at 11:27 PM. Reason: patch came out in october, nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    spoiler alert: the patch will be out on either january 16th, or january 23rd. I don't know why people keep thinking it will be out in February or later. They're not going to add Call of the Scarab data for an event that will happen in 2019 in a patch being worked on in 2017, especially when we'd be in BfA by then. Additionally, they're highly likely to release the patch with the final wing of Antorus opening, considering how most players will experience the ending of Legion via LFR. The patch will either come out with the LFR wing opening, or a week after (which would make more sense).

also since a lot of you like to fixate on the whole "66 day" thing, the 24th is 66 days after 7.3.2 came out.
    23rd would be after the Call of the Scarab
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    23rd would be after the Call of the Scarab
    Then it's more likely that the patch will come out on the 16th. I didn't know it lasted so short.

Either that, or they might just extend the event.

Blizzard has added content to events the patch just missed and you have a year to wait for it before.

They keep adding a fair amount of content each patch and they are about to go on Christmas Break so I don’t think patxhis coming until February tbh. And that would put Ulduar TW until May or so. With possibly only 1 Ulduar TW this xpac.