Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Based on the PTR build, we know what's needed so far: http://www.wowhead.com/news=278769/7...k-requirements

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    Already know.. on wowhead you have the requirements... exalted reputation with a specific faction is requiered wich is okay.

Well that shows me for not checking first before posting. Now I just hope I won't need to grind the rep on my throwaway Alliance toon to unlock Void Elves. Because that would suck really hard.

And the new Nightborne racial reduces Enemy movement speed. But the tooltio didn't load for me so I don't know for how long or by how much. Sounds better than the previous one at the very least but still not really stellar imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleana View Post
    Nightborne new racial
    Force Shield>> Enchants an area with arcane energy, damaging and snaring nearby enemies.
    And sure enough just as I finish post someone swoops in and shows me the racial proper. An AoE damage/snare huh? That sounds pretty damn cool actually. You will probably never be able to even touch a Nightborne Frost Mage lol.
    Last edited by mmoc1f998e34da; 2017-12-19 at 10:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Well that shows me for not checking first before posting. Now I just hope I won't need to grind the rep on my throwaway Alliance toon to unlock Void Elves. Because that would suck really hard.
    Stock up on the BoA rep tokens just in case. That's what I'm doing for horde allied races.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Oh boy. Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It seems she finally gets the twilight hammer dark iron under control, after all we saw in cata she had a bit of a problem with parts of her people.
    That will be good, make Ironforge truly unsiegable. "Oh, it looks like they're trying to starve us, Thaelin, can you take a machine to Stormwind and get us some cheese?"
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Stock up on the BoA rep tokens just in case. That's what I'm doing for horde allied races.
    Yeah good idea.
    And then you'll see, when everyone has bags full of these things Blizzard will go "Reputation and Achievements requirements are account wide but you will need to do the quests on a character of the appropriate faction" haha.

And the more I think about the new Nightborne racial the stronger it sounds. An AoE snare on a racial is nothing to scoff at. Useful for both melee and casters. As it will allow you to either keep someone away from you or you can keep them in melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post

Oh boy. Here we go again.
    She seems too eager to go to war for the peaceful queen people claim she is.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    She seems too eager to go to war for the peaceful queen people claim she is.
    "Death to the scourge, and Death to the living"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Just want to point out that currently on ptr, at least with high mountain it says account-wide progress. So you might not need to grind both factions
    Oh thank god.
    That just put my mind at ease. It's logical that actually unlocking the races would require you to do the quests on a faction appropriate toon but having to regrind all that rep, even with BoA tokens, sounded rough.

And I actually think I may have found a way to get a quick opposite faction 110. New strings in the previous build showed you can make a DH if you have a lv70 toon on the server. So; make a DK. Level it to 70. Make a DH. Level it to 110. Voilá.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will also need to have purchased Battle for Azeroth, have a level 110 already on that server, and complete a special scenario to play the race. These tracking achievements are listed as account wide progress.

Hmmm...
    Wonder on how the Zandalari will be unlocked for the Battle for Azeroth expansion? Probably get Exalted with the faction and then do the Zandalar lore quests?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    You will also need to have purchased Battle for Azeroth, have a level 110 already on that server, and complete a special scenario to play the race. These tracking achievements are listed as account wide progress.

Hmmm...
    Wonder on how the Zandalari will be unlocked for the Battle for Azeroth expansion? Probably get Exalted with the faction and then do the Zandalar lore quests?
    Good so it appears to be all of them are account wide. Last one I need is exalted with Argussian Reach which I’ll have tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    "Death to the scourge, and Death to the living"
    "But that had nothing to do with me, even though I gave them the order to develop the plague" lol.

Force Shield

I really like the icon and I think it will be a very useful racial

According to bluepost theres a new questline in Silithus. Anyone checked it?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    According to bluepost theres a new questline in Silithus. Anyone checked it?
    Not shown up on bluetracker for me yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Not shown up on bluetracker for me yet.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760866008

The BG seems quite fun - gonna start the questline now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boem View Post

Post the questline info then, I will be waiting.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Force Shield

I really like the icon and I think it will be a very useful racial
    An AoE snare seems very strong in PvP. Actually a very versatile racial imo. Keep enemies close for melee. Keep them away for ranged. Cripple enemy flag carrier or cripple people chasing yours. Set it up at chokepoints to control enemy troops. Very nice racial.

Might even be useful in PvE too.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Hmmm...
    Given that we're encountering Zandalari/Dark Iron and they'll be able to have their own questlines as opposed to the four older races that will have side-stories, I imagine all we'd need is loremaster for the relevant zones. There'd be riots if they forced an endgame rep grind on more allied races, the other four at least you can control and plan for since those reps are here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boem View Post

cheers. Hope to see a good quest chain or two with patch.