Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Person uses tax payer money to buy dog lobster

This is awesome.

This one time, I saw this youtube video where some dude was betting chicks that he if he won a game of rock paper scissors, they would give him a blowjob. And they totally did! It was totally real, bro!

I mean...less for her family, then, if she's giving it to the dog...

Does she not realize that those minimum wage people in all likelihood qualify for some of the same benefits?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

I don't get why lobster is seen as a high class type of food.

After watching that video again, god that woman is annoying. She is the kind of person you avoid being friends with cause she will start drama for fun.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-12-22 at 06:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I feel the same way about caviar but what can I say.

Just start calling them giant sea cockroaches. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Euron Greyjoy View Post
    I feel the same way about caviar but what can I say.
    Caviar is at least expensive, lobster is as much as a frozen pizza.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Just start calling them giant sea cockroaches. Problem solved.
    Done, forever calling them sea roaches!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was garbage before, but now it's considered rare and therefore a delicacy. from what I had of lobster, I really don't see the appeal.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

/All my ‘Kays’.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    It was garbage before, but now it's considered rare and therefore a delicacy. from what I had of lobster, I really don't see the appeal.
    Is it rare? That video had that one at 13 dollars and would be a meal or two. That seems like average food costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet they made that video just to trigger you deathcries. quick everyone on welfare go out and buy a lobster and post your video of it on youtube!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This doesn't happen, only in rare cases source mmo-c posters.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

man bites dog, news at 11
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

So the way food stamps work is not that you get unlimited money to buy whatever, it's a set amount and you can spend it on certain food items (not whatever you want). The overall amount is pretty low, in OR last I checked it's less than $200 for an individual and it's far less than that per individual if there's more than one person in the household. So if she wants to blow 25% of her food stamps for the month on lobster for her dog, I guess she'll be going hungry at some point, or can try to stretch her dollars on shit like rice and beans and ramen.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    This one time, I saw this youtube video where some dude was betting chicks that he if he won a game of rock paper scissors, they would give him a blowjob. And they totally did! It was totally real, bro!
    I know people like her. I don't think she's lying. My mom's boyfriend spends his SS check at the race track. Dude's 60 and never worked a day in his life. Has trouble breathing from smoking. His daughter and son are both on SS. Never worked a day in their life. The daughter has four kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So the way food stamps work is not that you get unlimited money to buy whatever, it's a set amount and you can spend it on certain food items (not whatever you want). The overall amount is pretty low, in OR last I checked it's less than $200 for an individual and it's far less than that per individual if there's more than one person in the household. So if she wants to blow 25% of her food stamps for the month on lobster for her dog, I guess she'll be going hungry at some point, or can try to stretch her dollars on shit like rice and beans and ramen.
    She said she was also on SS. So she gets more than just food stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I know people like her. I don't think she's lying. My mom's boyfriend spends his SS check at the race track. Dude's 60 and never worked a day in his life. Has trouble breathing from smoking. His daughter and son are both on SS. Never worked a day in their life. The daughter has four kids.
    I was under the assumption that you had to work in your life to get a SS check. Am I wrong about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Will, there it. 100% proof that all poor people don't deserve to eat. I bet she has an obama phone as well and drives a lexus!
    I'd be okay with the Soylent Green movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    clearly he represents all poor people. guys it's over deathcries has conducted his own investigation and has determined poor people are lazy slobs. CASE CLOSED.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I was under the assumption that you had to work in your life to get a SS check. Am I wrong about that?
    No. Absolutely not.