Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    You eat with a cell phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Also cell phones are luxuries, but ignore what I was talking about and just assume it was about food so your argument works out, okay?
    cell phones aren't really luxuries if you want to live a productive life nowadays just because you think something is a luxury does not make it so. lobster is a food. is purchasable under food stamps. so there is no problem. if they want to waste their money on lobster it is none of your business since they will have less money to buy food with. but please continue to bitch and whine about what kind of food they are eating because you want them to eat only the worst food possible as befitting your opinion of people on welfare since if you had any empathy towards them you would not really care what they ate. this isn't the year 2000 where you don't need a cell phone at all.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You eat with a cell phone?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Also cell phones are luxuries, but ignore what I was talking about and just assume it was about food so your argument works out, okay?
    Well people with EBT cards that need to know when they are loaded I suppose, also people with disabilities who need to be able to function like getting to medical appointments which is why they have disabilities more than likely to begin with.

If it's just foodstamps and they are single, it can also provide access to jobs especially if they are homeless. Hard to fill out an application when you don't have a home or phone so they can contact you.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well people with EBT cards that need to know when they are loaded I suppose, also people with disabilities who need to be able to function like getting to medical appointments which is why they have disabilities more than likely to begin with.

If it's just foodstamps and they are single, it can also provide access to jobs especially if they are homeless. Hard to fill out an application when you don't have a home or phone so they can contact you.
    Atleast around here, if unemployed people don't have a phone, so employers can contact them, then no money either.

That's not luxury, that's mandatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

You need to have a address to get EBT, so a telephone would work much better, since it wouldn't be limit in talk time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    cell phones aren't really luxuries if you want to live a productive life nowadays just because you think something is a luxury does not make it so. lobster is a food. is purchasable under food stamps. so there is no problem. if they want to waste their money on lobster it is none of your business since they will have less money to buy food with. but please continue to bitch and whine about what kind of food they are eating because you want them to eat only the worst food possible as befitting your opinion of people on welfare since if you had any empathy towards them you would not really care what they ate. this isn't the year 2000 where you don't need a cell phone at all.
    Mmm hmm...
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to have a address to get EBT, so a telephone would work much better, since it wouldn't be limit in talk time.
    It is limited in talk time 250 mins, and after that said user has to pay for it, and yes you can get EBT without an address, as long as you have a photo I.D and a Social Security Card you can get EBT.

It is limited in talk time 250 mins, and after that said user has to pay for it, and yes you can get EBT without an address, as long as you have a photo I.D and a Social Security Card you can get EBT.
    You need an address.

Owls don't deliver EBT in this fantasy land you live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need an address.

Owls don't deliver EBT in this fantasy land you live in.
    They provide you with EBT cards on the spot or at least a temporary one until one can be mailed and then activated, no need for Owls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    This is awesome.

It's a video on youtube, so it must be true! Totally not trying to cash in on controversy at all! Nope!

They provide you with EBT cards on the spot or at least a temporary one until one can be mailed and then activated, no need for Owls.
    How do they mail one to a person who has no address?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do they mail one to a person who has no address?
    They mail it when they an address they can provide to receive their permanent card, depending on what city state, or county.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I was under the assumption that you had to work in your life to get a SS check. Am I wrong about that?
    You are correct, except in cases of non-working spouses. It is not possible for a 60 year old to draw SS in the US (you can draw partial at age 62 and full at 66), and obviously not possible for their children who would obviously be younger. So either Deathcries is not in the US, is lying, or is confused and thinks SS is the same as SSDI, SSI, or welfare (two of which require proof of disability).

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of a dog lobster before. Is it a new breed?
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

They mail it when they an address they can provide to receive their permanent card, depending on what city state, or county.
    By county, if you change counties you need to disenroll, then re-apply in the new county providing an address, temporary, or not - absolutely no need for a phone.

Deleted
    Lobster isn't even that expensive

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    I've never heard of a dog lobster before. Is it a new breed?
    I was disappointed when I got here too..

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken. Lobsters, crabs, shellfish...they're all just big insects. Most seafood, aside from fish, is basically just that. Gooey, disgusting bugs. You eat gooey, disgusting lobster meat and make a huge mess, and that's somehow classy...oh boy.

Why not eat worms while you're at it.
    i hate seafood but even i dont think this stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    not for the entitled... apparently.

where do you work again?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I don't get why lobster is seen as a high class type of food.
    It used to be low class food, some generations ago.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nope, its just disrespect for those who actually need assistance and taxpayers.

There are plenty of people who actually need assistance and don't abuse the system, but there are many more who know the system and abuse the shit out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i hate seafood but even i dont think this stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -

not for the entitled... apparently.

where do you work again?
    I forgot you're bitter about welfare systems

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    This is awesome.

]
    6.99 a pound, you know just about the same price as meat......will you freak out if she buys meat too?

if a person is making min wage they are under the income cap in my state and will receive the same benefits she is receiving plus min wage.

I can't wait till someone tracks her down and reports her to SSI, unlike food stamps they don't fuck around with reported fraud.

oh and the free phone with 100-500 minutes, 1000 text and 500mb of data....ya going far with those