Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Yeah, they should, because it was obvious there were no place for trolls, tauren and forsaken in Garrosh's orc-centric worldview. Of Orgrimmar wasn't invaded, Garrosh would have free reign against the Alliance and the rest of the Horde.

Also, the invasion of Orgrimmar wasn't a one-sided deal. The rest of the Horde was also trying to break in, if you recall the little exchange between Vol'jin and Nazgrim during the Siege of Orgrimmar raid instance.
    Dont forget voljin summoned for the allainces help.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Void elves were exiled from Silvermoon by the Horde after the events in Legion so turned against them in retaliation.
    Dark Iron were killed by everyone on both factions.
    Space Goats is the only one where you really have a case - but I never felt we were doing more than helping there. It's not like the Nightborne that would have been completely fucked with out our direct intervention.
    No like, I killed your princess way back. I think in cata they made it so you couldn't? IDR maybe you still can I can check I guess. Void Elf leader was refering to Alleria. Even though she's not technically the leader, the lore I've seen on them tell me she's still basically their leader.

Sylvanas killing Anduin would make Forsaken players satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    -Invade Orgrimmar and kill the Horde faction leader
    Don't you mean helping your enemy depose their leader who has gone psychotic and then handing their city back to them?

What would be even better is:
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    OP is lierally the worst type of faction 'fan' only will be satisfied when the other half of the playerbase is only having a bad time and has most of its iconic characters killed off. Only then will he be happy, truly the worst type of fan, but it's fair to say both factions have these people, though I will admit I've seen it a lot more from Alliance players for some reason.
    maybe because the horde.
    A. raise the dead against their will and use them against their friends and family.
    B. invaded azeroth and tried to enslave our planet
    C. have proven themselves disgusting monsters who do not respect honor time and time again (Divine bell, heart of yash, theramore, whatever it was that was going to allow them to make armies of flesh shapes saurok, using the plague when it was forbidden)
    D. Have even gotten to the point hwere the blood elves planned to leave them to join the alliance (sadly jaina fukt it well... cause gameplay mechanics...)
    E. Their warchief for the (5th?) time has made a deal with a great evil power to gain strength. (Garrosh yash, syvlanas helya, guldan legion, blackhand guldan)

Sylvanas is as much of a meme as Illidan at this point. Wouldn't really care if she died. Killing off old characters and introducing new ones could move the story forward in a way that doesn't involve cataclysmic events happening every few years.

Edit: then again, the Warcraft lore is shit anyway at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    No like, I killed your princess way back. I think in cata they made it so you couldn't? IDR maybe you still can I can check I guess. Void Elf leader was refering to Alleria. Even though she's not technically the leader, the lore I've seen on them tell me she's still basically their leader.
    Alliance could also kill moria, but their quest was to save her, where hordes was to kill her.
    but yeah in cata they made it so you couldent kill her, making it the cannon ending (as it was kinda weird having 50% of your people think shes dead, and the other 50% thinking shes alive...)

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    No, the usual "Velen has never fought the Horde, Malfurion hasn't had a beef with the horde since WC3 Reign of Chaos, before the NE were even a part of the Alliance, and has never been a faction leader for the Alliance, and Tyrande was not present for enough time to be worth mentioning".
    How is Velen not fighting the horde relevant? He's LITERALLY a faction leader. Like, there's no way you can twist it that he isn't. He was (is?) the mentor of Anduin, who is now the leader of the whole Alliance. Malfurion's only ties to either faction is a STRONG tie to the Alliance through a marriage with the leader of the city that in BfA burns down. But even discounting Malf, you can't just handwave Velen's MAJOR plot development by saying "But he didn't fight da horde tho!"

I'm waiting for Sylvanas to get off'd since.. I dunno.......... Early Cata, when it became apparent that the bitch is getting progressively rabid. Still didn't happen. I still HOPE it will happen some day and your way of doing it would suit me just fine, but I'm not entirely sure it will actually ever happen...

Alliance player since day 1 here.
    All I want is to see Gayduin dead. And risen as ghoul to harvest lumber!

Hes NOTHING compared to Varian. Varian cooped with Sylvanas at Broken Shores, but Stinkmane (same wishes as Gayduin) barked "TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    maybe because the horde.
    A. raise the dead against their will and use them against their friends and family.
    B. invaded azeroth and tried to enslave our planet
    C. have proven themselves disgusting monsters who do not respect honor time and time again (Divine bell, heart of yash, theramore, whatever it was that was going to allow them to make armies of flesh shapes saurok, using the plague when it was forbidden)
    D. Have even gotten to the point hwere the blood elves planned to leave them to join the alliance (sadly jaina fukt it well... cause gameplay mechanics...)
    E. Their warchief for the (5th?) time has made a deal with a great evil power to gain strength. (Garrosh yash, syvlanas helya, guldan legion, blackhand guldan)

The hate is real. Forgetting who Helped in stopping Archimonde at mount hyjal or defeating Mannoroth in Ashenvale?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Alliance could also kill moria, but their quest was to save her, where hordes was to kill her.
    but yeah in cata they made it so you couldent kill her, making it the cannon ending (as it was kinda weird having 50% of your people think shes dead, and the other 50% thinking shes alive...)
    Yeah I actually went to check this. Instead now she's not there for Horde. Instead replaced by "High Priestess of Thaurissan" who is killable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingan View Post
    The hate is real. Forgetting who Helped in stopping Archimonde at mount hyjal or defeating Mannoroth in Ashenvale?
    Oh yeah the horde has done lots of good stuff, because by the time those two showed up this was their planet too... But again we are mentioning why the alliance does not trust the horde at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Guess not. These kinds of Alliance fans are despicable.
    Considering how Blizzard had been eating out the Horde fanboys assholes for so many years, it's about time the Alliance got the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Wait for battle of Azeroth, if Undercity gets repaired before Teldrassil, you'll have an argument for faction bias in city repair/states whatever.
    I'm not arguing for faction bias.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Yeah I actually went to check this. Instead now she's not there for Horde. Instead replaced by "High Priestess of Thaurissan" who is killable.
    Interesting. cool. i havent done that as horde for years

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Again, that isn't plot armor, but you can keep using that term if it makes you feel better.
    Of course I will because it is, not by true definition, but by the way Blizzard introduced it. The Broken Shore is the best example; she was safe from the onset of the Broken Shore scenario thanks to her Val'kyr. Every other faction/race leader wasn't.

Once she is out of Val'kyr, she won't have any plot armor. Unless Blizzard writes them off, makes her lose them or writes something highly contradictory towards established lore in regards to her Val'kyr, we already know that the next couple of deaths she might experience will see her resurrected once again.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-24 at 12:20 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I’m certain nothing good will come of this thread, but either way @Zulkhan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Of course I will because it is. The Broken Shore is the best example; she was safe from the onset of the Broken Shore scenario thanks to her Val'kyr. Every other faction/race leader wasn't.

Once she is out of Val'kyr, she won't have any plot armor. Unless Blizzard writes them off, makes her lose them or writes something highly contradictory towards established lore in regards to her Val'kyr, we already know that the next couple of deaths she might experience will see her resurrected once again.
    Again, that isn’t plot armor dude, your repeated incorrect grasp of what plot armor actually is is simply confounding.

Sylvanas couldn’t get resurrected if a demon ate her soul, or if Guldan captured it. Sylvanas has extra lives, it’s still not plot armor, unless plot armor I your personal dictionary means “hard to kill”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I love when people cite plot armor when Anduin and velen have literally the biggest fucking plot armor, a comic showing him in the future and no dont DARE say "it's a vision that might not happen", the stupid thing literally says "many years later"like a flash forward. That is fucking plot armor, we already know nothing will happen to Velen and Anduin, you can't make that claim for any other leader, but ofcourse it doesn't suit your bias so it doesn't matter.