10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    My team Birmingham City is so, SO fucking screwed this season!

There will be no last season dramatics for us this season we are going down
    make sure you drag the mackems down with you at least

The league winners may be already decided pretty much but 2-6 looks pretty exciting in the EPL

Zlatan was shit pre injury and now it's just charity at this point. If utd are just giving away money can I get a call up, I could use 200k a week to do nothing and say "I'm a lion" in interviews.

He wasn't the only one. Rojo was bad. Lukaku caused a goal on the wrong end. Wtf is up with this team sometimes. Maybe they should go to the beach and enjoy a holiday

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Zlatan was shit pre injury and now it's just charity at this point. If utd are just giving away money can I get a call up, I could use 200k a week to do nothing and say "I'm a lion" in interviews.

He wasn't the only one. Rojo was bad. Lukaku caused a goal on the wrong end. Wtf is up with this team sometimes. Maybe they should go to the beach and enjoy a holiday
    Looks like they're already on the beach lad.
    Will probably go down as Mourinho's worst ever side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    They will have a hard time beating the Chelsea team in his last year in London. Abyssmal from both team and manager.

And to be fair Untied are better this season (still suck alot sometimes tho) than they where a year ago.

The Utd team has been a mess for awhile. It's slowly improving but when Lingard is your best player atm it sends alarm bells definitely.

We need some Keane type players that will tell thier team mates to pick it up. I think this utd team might have too many nice guys like mata and rashford. People probably more likely to give you a cuddle than telling you to get in defense and help the injured smalling for example. Need more leaders on the pitch for when thier attitude dips and they act like they already won the match vs the likes of Bristol

Keane would rip into this teams complacency. How I miss him. Don't get players like that these days
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-12-26 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    They will have a hard time beating the Chelsea team in his last year in London. Abyssmal from both team and manager.

And to be fair Untied are better this season (still suck alot sometimes tho) than they where a year ago.
    That team won a premier league title...

Behave.

Mourinho: “We are in the second year of trying to rebuild a team. £300m is not enough. City buy full backs for the price of a striker.”

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Mourinho: “We are in the second year of trying to rebuild a team. £300m is not enough. City buy full backs for the price of a striker.”

Lil fun fact for the haters. Pep and City has had 10 more transfers than Jose at utd.

I'm not gonna get into the money spent debate though its such a bore. And money helps but its not the only draw for top talent.

Lil fun fact for the haters. Pep and City has had 10 more transfers than Jose at utd.

I'm not gonna get into the money spent debate though its such a bore. And money helps but its not the only draw for top talent.
    It's a bit rich coming from the man who bought the league in 05.

City and man U's spending is very similar so it's not even an issue. If man U spent what Arsenal have spent, Jose would probably see them relegated.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    It's a bit rich coming from the man who bought the league in 05.

City and man U's spending is very similar so it's not even an issue. If man U spent what Arsenal have spent, Jose would probably see them relegated.
    The man can contradict himself multiple times in a day. Like saying he would not complain about injuries but he brings up injuries anyway. Looked like he was annoyed with the question saying big clubs are guaranteed the title even when rebuilding them and the reporter kept asking "you want more money? so you want more money then??" clearly trying to get his headline for the morning. "Mourinho demands more backing from the board to compete with city"

And hes right 300million is not enough to make man utd one of the best teams in the world. We do need more cover, particularly full back position.

Deleted
    There's snowmen in my street that aren't having as a big of a meltdown than Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    There's snowmen in my street that aren't having as a big of a meltdown than Bobby.
    It doesnt snow in florida dont talk nonsense.

Plus not having a meltdown just getting bad juju vibes from utd at the moment. I dont want it to end like chelsea did.

It doesnt snow in florida dont talk nonsense.

Plus not having a meltdown just getting bad juju vibes from utd at the moment. I dont want it to end like chelsea did.
    Won the title the following season laddie and now 1 point behind you.

Won the title the following season laddie and now 1 point behind you.
    Even you have admitted this season the 1 game a week helped chelsea MASSIVELY.

No europe was clearly huge for a paper thin chelsea squad that fielded the same 11 for an entire season. Would dream for even half a season without major injuries at utd

The man can contradict himself multiple times in a day. Like saying he would not complain about injuries but he brings up injuries anyway. Looked like he was annoyed with the question saying big clubs are guaranteed the title even when rebuilding them and the reporter kept asking "you want more money? so you want more money then??" clearly trying to get his headline for the morning. "Mourinho demands more backing from the board to compete with city"

And hes right 300million is not enough to make man utd one of the best teams in the world. We do need more cover, particularly full back position.
    The transfers don't seem to work out aswell, or atleast not enough for a title winning side. Lindelöf, Mhkitaryan and Lukaku are good examples.

Even you have admitted this season the 1 game a week helped chelsea MASSIVELY.

No europe was clearly huge for a paper thin chelsea squad that fielded the same 11 for an entire season. Would dream for even half a season without major injuries at utd
    You have a lot of injury prone players.
    We don't.

We also have a damn good medical team.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    The transfers don't seem to work out aswell, or atleast not enough for a title winning side. Lindelöf, Mhkitaryan and Lukaku are good examples.
    Lindelof has actually come right after a rocky start. Could be a potentially world class CB for years to come. His ability on the ball to start quick counter attacks is excatly what utd need. Ederson/stones does it for city and it works a treat

Mkhi is probably going to be sold and its sad it hasn't worked out for him. Too inconsistent for utd but on his day hes amazing

Lukaku is doing fine except the defensive errors costing goals, shouldnt be seeing that at this level of play.

And matic, bailly, pogba have all helped the team massively.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a lot of injury prone players.
    We don't.

We also have a damn good medical team.
    You would think the way hazard gets cut down every game he would pick up more, amazing he doesnt.

And yea chelsea medical team is very good, still need a bit of luck with these things.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get what happened to Mkhi, he was really good last season. It'll be a shame if he gets sold imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Was Mourinho subtly hinting at needing a 500 million transfer budget?

His meltdown is only just beginning. The man's absolutely mental.