Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvanas doesn’t want to kill forsaken.
    Dude you annoying. Your obsession with Sylvanas getting out of hand. Please stop you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    The Old Gods are the Gawker of Azeroth. They just put out all manner of bullshit and people actually think they are saying things with honesty and integrity for some reason, instead of just sowing chaos like they are supposed to be doing. What better way of sowing the seeds of mistrust than telling people, ambiguously to avoid lawsuit, that their leaders and allies are going to stab them in the back and betray them.
    Wrong, Old Gods are Blizzard, sewing the seeds of obvious forshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Dude you annoying. Your obsession with Sylvanas getting out of hand. Please stop you need help.
    Please stop for your own sake.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Your complete lack of knowledge of the lore, and complete failure to even try to learn it isn't my problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Your complete lack of knowledge of the lore, and complete failure to even try to learn it isn't my problem.

Ironic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

Ironic.
    I think you don't know what irony means, let alone able to see it when something actually is. If you really want to get into this, point out where you think I was wrong so I can correct you.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I find the amount of irony and complete lack of self-awareness in this post very amusing.

Ironic.
    Top kek Jason, please never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I find the amount of irony and complete lack of self-awareness in this post very amusing.

Top kek Jason, please never change.
    Jason? Who's that?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you don't know what irony means, let alone able to see it when something actually is. If you really want to get into this, point out where you think I was wrong so I can correct you.
    Another Ironic post.

1. Sylvanas started this war by burning Teldrassil with either the Azerite she's stolen, or by the gunships with the flares. You don't just start a fucking war right after your armies have been fucked over by the Legion. Wars take time. Sylvanas is slowly ruining both herself, and her faction by getting into so many Wars early. After the Legion, this is supposed to be the time of reconstruction. Not the time of conquering. Not while both your World and your Titan are dying. And not while the Void's preparing their bullshit as well.

2. She claims herself to have been a great Leader against Legion during the whole Argus BS. Hell, Genn even acts as if the Alliance has been apart of the whole Argus campaign. When, in reality, THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING INSANE FOR EVEN CLAIMING SUCH THINGS! A. The Armies of Legionfall, The Draenei, The Illidari, The Order Halls, The Army of the Light, and the Pantheon defeated the Legion. The Factions only defended their capitals from destruction. B. THEY WERE BARELY EVEN IN THE EXPANSION! And even then, Genn attacked the Horde first, while Sylvanas tried to torment OUR HELP AGAINST THE LEGION!

I'm sorry, but have we been playing the same Expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Ironic post.
    You need to stop using words you have no idea how to use.

1. Sylvanas started this war by burning Teldrassil with either the Azerite she's stolen, or by the gunships with the flares. You don't just start a fucking war right after your armies have been fucked over by the Legion. Wars take time. Sylvanas is slowly ruining both herself, and her faction by getting into so many Wars early. After the Legion, this is supposed to be the time of reconstruction. Not the time of conquering. Not while both your World and your Titan are dying. And not while the Void's preparing their bullshit as well.
    I must have missed where you discovered how the war started. Also this is so fucking detached from your earlier post I really don't know how to respond other than laughter.

2. She claims herself to have been a great Leader against Legion during the whole Argus BS. Hell, Genn even acts as if the Alliance has been apart of the whole Argus campaign. When, in reality, THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING INSANE FOR EVEN CLAIMING SUCH THINGS! A. The Armies of Legionfall, The Draenei, The Illidari, The Order Halls, The Army of the Light, and the Pantheon defeated the Legion. The Factions only defended their capitals from destruction. B. THEY WERE BARELY EVEN IN THE EXPANSION! And even then, Genn attacked the Horde first, while Sylvanas tried to torment OUR HELP AGAINST THE LEGION!
    Did I miss some inbetween post, or did you break into an entire different argument and are completely unaware of what you said earlier?

Ironic.
    The only irony here is that you think you're correcting anybody.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Anduin's "lie" could be him shouting "Stand as one, for the Alliance!" during the cinematic, since going to war with the Horde isn't really serving the interest of either faction.

Conflict only feeds the old gods, after all.
    The stuff in silithus is actually before the battle for the undercity.

You need to stop using words you have no idea how to use.

I must have missed where you discovered how the war started. Also this is so fucking detached from your earlier post I really don't know how to respond other than laughter.

Did I miss some inbetween post, or did you break into an entire different argument and are completely unaware of what you said earlier?

The only irony here is that you think you're correcting anybody.
    To spare myself from arguing even further:

1. Ironic how you claim I have no idea how to use said Word, yet you seem to have no clue how to use said word either.

2. I think it's been confirmed more than once that Teldrassil was burned before the Battle for Lorderon. WoWhead states it, there have been MMO-Champion threads which said it. WoWpedia said it (AKA, a 100000% More liable source than WoWWiki), and so forth.

3. You've been defending Sylvanas left and right, that I had to tell you why defending her is Bullshit. Though, I did add in Genn as well since i'm not an Alliance fanboy either.

4. The bigger irony is that you're claiming that i'm wanting to correct anybody. I'm not, to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    The stuff in silithus is actually before the battle for the undercity.

You don't say...

You don't say...
    He said his lie could be the stand as one thing from the battle of undercity, but the journal is from before that was all I was saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    To spare myself from arguing even further:

1. Ironic how you claim I have no idea how to use said Word, yet you seem to have no clue how to use said word either.
    Today I learned you think irony means you can repeat it at the start of every argument of yours, provide no actual reasons for your bullshit and then strut around the floor as if you won something.

2. I think it's been confirmed more than once that Teldrassil was burned before the Battle for Lorderon. WoWhead states it, there have been MMO-Champion threads which said it. WoWpedia said it (AKA, a 100000% More liable source than WoWWiki), and so forth.
    Teldrassil burning might not have been the start of the war, we won't know until further datamining.

3. You've been defending Sylvanas left and right, that I had to tell you why defending her is Bullshit. Though, I did add in Genn as well since i'm not an Alliance fanboy either.
    My orginial point is that Sylvanas doesn't want Forsaken to die, Highwhale came in with his usual insantiy and then you came in with "ironic" Do tell me what is ironic, or stop butchering the English language by using words you think are fancy but have no grasp whatsoever on their definition. Your utter lack of awareness of the original argument is simply fucking astounding.

4. The bigger irony is that you're claiming that i'm wanting to correct anybody. I'm not, to be honest.

Ironic.
    Make an actual point then, instead of inflating your post count with worthless, meaningless posts. In your own words.

spare myself from arguing
    Holy shit lol

Today I learned you think irony means you can repeat it at the start of every argument of yours, provide no actual reasons for your bullshit and then strut around the floor as if you won something.

Teldrassil burning might not have been the start of the war, we won't know until further datamining.

My orginial point is that Sylvanas doesn't want Forsaken to die, Highwhale came in with his usual insantiy and then you came in with "ironic" Do tell me what is ironic, or stop butchering the English language by using words you think are fancy but have no grasp whatsoever on their definition. Your utter lack of awareness of the original argument is simply fucking astounding.

Make an actual point then, instead of inflating your post count with worthless, meaningless posts. In your own words.
    So...you ignored all my points just to spend 5 paragraphs talking about the Word "irony"?

i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/Submit
    noun
    the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
    "that note of irony in her voice"
    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
    plural noun: ironies
    "the irony is that I thought he could help me"
    synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
    "the irony of the situation"
    a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
    noun: dramatic irony

Ju..just...read it.

Also, Sylvanas didn't want the Forsaken to die? WELL THEN, WHY NOT MAKE A PACT WITH HELYA HERSELF, AND THEN CAPTURE/TORMENT OUR HELP TO STOP THE BURNING LEGION THREAT! CAUSE, THAT MAKES A TOTAL AMOUNT OF FUCKING SENSE!

Just because it helps your End-goal, doesn't mean it helps everyone else's End-goal. You can't be fucking Immortal, nor should you be upset cause your race is dying. There's a thing called the circle of life. Please learn it.

I'm done.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, let's get back to the Topic Please: I don't want to trigger Sylvanas fanboys even further.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...you ignored all my points just to spend 5 paragraphs talking about the Word "irony"?
    When you misuse a word, dodge a point and bring up a completely irrelevant argument in whatever attempt to save face, I will keep bringing it up.

Ju..just...read it.
    I did, and you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, made worse by your confidence.

Also, Sylvanas didn't want the Forsaken to die? WELL THEN, WHY NOT MAKE A PACT WITH HELYA HERSELF, AND THEN CAPTURE/TORMENT OUR HELP TO STOP THE BURNING LEGION THREAT! CAUSE, THAT MAKES A TOTAL AMOUNT OF FUCKING SENSE!
    Perhaps if you actually bothered to read, she would have made her Forsaken immortal, a bunch of undying Forsaken would have def helped the Horde in it's fight against the legion. That stops the forsaken from dying and makes the Horde stronger as a result.

so it makes perfect sense if you didn't get caught up in your attempt to seem knowledgeable.

Just because it helps your End-goal, doesn't mean it helps everyone else's End-goal. You can't be fucking Immortal, nor should you be upset cause your race is dying. There's a thing called the circle of life. Please learn it.
    Lol, bringing up the circle of life. By that absolute shit argument the world should have bent over and let the legion kill them, circle of life.

it helps the entirey of the Forsaken, the Horde, and the fight against the legion. Odyn has made it clear as day both in legion and Chronicle that he just replaces a Val'kyr Queen at the drop of the hat. He has no problem with eternal enslavement and even congratulates Forsaken killing Worgen for their valor.

I'm done.

Best to stop when you continuously have not even a shred of an actual point to make.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-29 at 05:57 PM.
    Holy shit lol

When you misuse a word, dodge a point and bring up a completely irrelevant argument in whatever attempt to save face, I will keep bringing it up.

I did, and you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, made worse by your confidence.

Perhaps if you actually bothered to read, she would have made her Forsaken immortal, a bunch of undying Forsaken would have def helped the Horde.

Lol, bringing up the circle of life. By that absolute shit argument the world should have bent over and let the legion kill them, circle of life.

Best to stop when you continuously have not even a shred of an actual point to make.
    1. Just stop already. You have absolutely no meaning of what you're talking about. You obviously haven't read. And you keep quoting me as if i'm the dumb one here. Stop it.

2. I did read. I BRUNG IT THE FUCK UP! It only would've helped Sylvanas in taking down The ALLIANCE! It wouldnt've helped the Horde against the Legion ONE BIT! She's trying to conquer. Not to help.

3. Okay buddy. There's saving your World against an Immortal Demonic Army, AND THEN THERE'S DISRUPTING THE BALANCE BY MAKING YOURSELF IMMORTAL AS WELL! Sargeras wants to disrupt the Balance by Destroying everything. The Void wants to disrupt the Balance by Corrupting everything. The Light wants to disrupt the Balance by zealoting everything. AND THEN THERE'S SYLVANAS! SHE WANTS TO DISRUPT THE BALANCE BY MAKING MORE UNDEAD, AND BY MAKING HERSELF IMMORTAL! They're all bad things. Illidan wants to stop the Legion, while also calling out the Lights faults. Life is faulted by the Death Knights. Death is faulted by both the Druids, and Paladins of the Silverhand. EVERYTHING HAS FUCKING FAULTS! Hence why there's a BALANCE! Not everything should be above ANYTHING! Order and Chaos should be contained. Too much Order= Rebellions. Too much Chaos= Craziness. Sargeras is evil. The Void and Light ad evil. Sylvanas is crazy...

THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE SANE IS OURSELVES! Keep the Balance the Balance. It's apart of Warcraft's hierarchy. If Sylvanas brings in too much Forsaken, then that doesn't automatically make it good. It just ruins the Balance even further. Sylvanas wants to use Azeroth's lifeblood to CONQUER! That's also disrupting the causes of both Order and Life, by ignoring our Final Titan, and by conquering a World that would soon be Corrupted anyway.

The Alliance and Horde are at fault here. Cause they're both disrupting the Balance. Same goes with both the Legion, the Light, The Void, The Scourge, And the Pantheon. They're all needed to Balance. Though, it seems as if they're ignoring the Balance, and are trying to get above it all. I'll bring up the circle of fucking life, CAUSE IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE! It's needed to keep Azeroth in check. Same goes with everything else in the Warcraft Universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep going. Keep "Arguing" with me. I don't care. However, keep this away from the N'zoth riddle thread please. This thread is about N'zoth, and his riddles. NOT ABOUT FUCKING SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER!

Next thing ya know, we're going to have a Legion Defeat celebration, and you're going to mention the Forsaken. Like...mate.

Jason? Who's that?
    I refuse to refer to you by your new "roleplay" name.

Also, Sylvanas didn't want the Forsaken to die?
    She's been trying to find a solution to the forsaken reproduction problem since Cataclysm basically, so no, she doesn't want them to die.

Just because it helps your End-goal, doesn't mean it helps everyone else's End-goal.
    An endless army of forsaken could possibly have been very useful against the Legion.

You can't be fucking Immortal, nor should you be upset cause your race is dying. There's a thing called the circle of life.
    By this logic, no-one is ever justified in fighting for their survival, everyone should just lie down and accept their fate because "lul circle of life".

I don't want to trigger Sylvanas fanboys even further.
    Contrary to what you might think, you're not really claiming any sort of moral high ground with comments like this. If anything, it just further diminishes your points.

Next thing ya know, we're going to have a Legion Defeat celebration, and you're going to mention the Forsaken. Like...mate.
    Highwhale brought up the Sylvanas thing, Friendly simply responded to him.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2017-12-29 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Just stop already. You have absolutely no meaning of what you're talking about. You obviously haven't read. And you keep quoting me as if i'm the dumb one here. Stop it.
    I've read everything, and so far the only thing new to me is your strange grasp of what should be. You started this argument with an absolute shit point, and have nothing but your opinion to back it up.

2. I did read. I BRUNG IT THE FUCK UP! It only would've helped Sylvanas in taking down The ALLIANCE! It wouldnt've helped the Horde against the Legion ONE BIT! She's trying to conquer. Not to help.
    You would have to prove that immortal Forsaken somehow can't fight the legion and help them at all.

3. Okay buddy. There's saving your World against an Immortal Demonic Army, AND THEN THERE'S DISRUPTING THE BALANCE BY MAKING YOURSELF IMMORTAL AS WELL!
    I guess Draenei disrupt the Balance? Turaylon, the Lightforged? Elves? You have no fucking clue what are you talking about. Is this the new 'universal values"argument?

Sargeras wants to disrupt the Balance by Destroying everything. The Void wants to disrupt the Balance by Corrupting everything. The Light wants to disrupt the Balance by zealoting everything. AND THEN THERE'S SYLVANAS! SHE WANTS TO DISRUPT THE BALANCE BY MAKING MORE UNDEAD, AND BY MAKING HERSELF IMMORTAL! They're all bad things. Illidan wants to stop the Legion, while also calling out the Lights faults. Life is faulted by the Death Knights. Death is faulted by both the Druids, and Paladins of the Silverhand. EVERYTHING HAS FUCKING FAULTS! Hence why there's a BALANCE! Not everything should be above ANYTHING! Order and Chaos should be contained. Too much Order= Rebellions. Too much Chaos= Craziness. Sargeras is evil. The Void and Light ad evil. Sylvanas is crazy...
    so your argument went from out of the blue to downright fucking insane. Wonderful.

THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE SANE IS OURSELVES! Keep the Balance the Balance. It's apart of Warcraft's hierarchy. If Sylvanas brings in too much Forsaken, then that doesn't automatically make it good. It just ruins the Balance even further. Sylvanas wants to use Azeroth's lifeblood to CONQUER! That's also disrupting the causes of both Order and Life, by ignoring our Final Titan, and by conquering a World that would soon be Corrupted anyway.
    If Sylvanas has her way, the Forsaken are immortal and the Horde becomes the superpower of the World, and can continuously through themselves at any threat to Azeroth with no risk of defeat. The Azurite can destroy the forces of the old gods easily just as it can Alliance and vice versa, but let me guess "MUH BALANCE"

The Alliance and Horde are at fault here. Cause they're both disrupting the Balance. Same goes with both the Legion, the Light, The Void, The Scourge, And the Pantheon. They're all needed to Balance. Though, it seems as if they're ignoring the Balance, and are trying to get above it all. I'll bring up the circle of fucking life, CAUSE IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE! It's needed to keep Azeroth in check. Same goes with everything else in the Warcraft Universe.
    so your argument is that you fell deep into the rabbit hole of headcanon?

Keep going. Keep "Arguing" with me. I don't care. However, keep this away from the N'zoth riddle thread please. This thread is about N'zoth, and his riddles. NOT ABOUT FUCKING SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER!
    You're the one screeching about balance, spewing headcanon and failing to make a single coherent thought, what the fuck guy.

you're the one who started this with your absolute out of the blue insane misuse of the word "ironic", but have you forgotten that to? You already forgot the difference between lore and headcanon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    They've been doing it for years and it's always been ambiguous and will continue to be so. Yes, it's Blizzard doing it, no it's not obvious foreshadowing, it's nothing more than bait generating 'interest' in the discussion of what it could mean, when it seems to mean nothing at all.
    But teh whiuspoers!
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Do you? Really? How about stop using forum as your own diary/twitter page? No one gives a flying pan about your amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Please stop for your own sake.
    Why you giving a fuck for mine own sake? Stop interventing into others people conversations.

Then why you responding to mine post? I wrote it not like fact but more like theory/prediction and you insta aggro with your Sylvanas rubbish. Sod off please.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm done.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, let's get back to the Topic Please: I don't want to trigger Sylvanas fanboys even further.
    "my arguments are shit, i better act as if i quit talking about it yet still continue talking about it, and call everyone that says something i disagree with a fanboy"

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you? Really? How about stop using forum as your own diary/twitter page? No one gives a flying pan about your amusement.

Why you giving a fuck for mine own sake? Stop interventing into others people conversations.

Then why you responding to mine post? I wrote it not like fact but more like theory/prediction and you insta aggro with your Sylvanas rubbish. Sod off please.
    Because your utter lack of self awareness is always something I look forward to with each and everyone of your posts. Whether its crying about Sylvanas, creeping on other people's profiles, making fun of disabilities or sexual orientation you are always good for a healthy dose of cringe induced laughter.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-29 at 06:28 PM.
    Holy shit lol