Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's blizzard. Keep that in mind.

Pretty much. Look in that reroll thread and not once have i said rogues were the worst thing of all time ever.
    All I ask is blizzard realize they didnt get it all right by overhauling 36specs or w/e it is in one expansion. And that outlaw was one that missed the mark and needs to be re done. i doubt their ego would be able to do that though and we will get roll the bones version 5.a instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    All I ask is blizzard realize they didnt get it all right by overhauling 36specs or w/e it is in one expansion. And that outlaw was one that missed the mark and needs to be re done. i doubt their ego would be able to do that though and we will get roll the bones version 5.a instead.
    Lol right. I actually think sub is perfect in play style with practically no rng. Just a little zzzzzz after 6 months

Deleted
    Looking at the data, comparing each boss individually and going back over the entire tier, the rogue specs have been and still are fairly close - with some outliers on both specs. Where are you getting the 'factual' evidence that Sub is so far ahead? It isn't. Even on its outliers the DPS difference is negligible.

Talking about logs on mythic:
    Uh, obviously mythic. Nothing else matters when it comes to dps
    The sample size is so small, calling that factual evidence is a very bold statement.

E: And the first boss with the highest sample size (which is still small) shows near perfect alignment of the damage curves.
    Last edited by mmoc9266682dcc; 2018-01-04 at 11:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harlynx View Post
    Looking at the data, comparing each boss individually and going back over the entire tier, the rogue specs have been and still are fairly close - with some outliers on both specs. Where are you getting the 'factual' evidence that Sub is so far ahead? It isn't. Even on its outliers the DPS difference is negligible.

Talking about logs on mythic:

The sample size is so small, calling that factual evidence is a very bold statement.
    It's not really small anymore. If this was week 2 or 3, I'd agree. Also, i never said so far ahead. I just said better.

Deleted
    It's not really small anymore. If this was week 2 or 3, I'd agree.
    A couple of thousand (and less than thousand even when summed up across all specs in the later boss fights on Mythic) isn't small? Okay then.

Also, i never said so far ahead. I just said better.
    You said (in this thread, several times) that the other specs are in a really bad spot and that Sin is one of the worst specs in the game. They aren't, they are almost equal. Subtlety isn't better. It was only ahead in the beginning due to an overwhelmingly better T20 and 2p 2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harlynx View Post
    A couple of thousand (and less than thousand even when summed up across all specs in the later boss fights on Mythic) isn't small? Okay then.

You said (in this thread, several times) that the other specs are in a really bad spot and that Sin is one of the worst specs in the game. They aren't, they are almost equal. Subtlety isn't better. It was only ahead in the beginning due to an overwhelmingly better T20 and 2p 2p.
    And mut is ahead right now because of fok and this bug, otherwise you'd very few outlaw or mut rogues because in real world logs, sub is better not counting rtb rng. I really don't know why you guys are having trouble understanding this.

hey remember when i said this "what less than a 5% difference between sin and sub? so nonviable bro."
    and was told i didn't understand? XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djanco View Post
    hey remember when i said this "what less than a 5% difference between sin and sub? so nonviable bro."
    and was told i didn't understand?
    It's almost like i have to continuously point out that mut is only within 5% because of fok and this bug which are going bye bye. And outlaw because of rtb rng. Good lord.

but they actually aren't tho, you're just an idiot!
    -mod snip-
    literally you

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2018-01-05 at 11:34 AM. Reason: snipped offensive image

15+ Year Old Account
    but they actually aren't tho, you're just an idiot!
    Well jee, i guess if sims are the end all be all, fury warriors would be on top of every fight. But wait, they aren't.

Deleted
    to defend sub a bit: at least as assassin/outlaw u got the option to gear ur character through antorus. as sub rogue(which has the worst 4p set) u are limited to be using TOS gear and only 2p of antorus, which is very frustating knowing that ur dps has reached its limit already, while everyone else can still go and gear their characters

that's what ive been trying to say for at least the last page and a half, sanguine. rofl

15+ Year Old Account
    that's what ive been trying to say for at least the last page and a half
    Youre the one linking to sims thinking that they mean anything. Make up your mind.

lmfao sin wasnt very far behind subtlety before the shit build. now mutilate just got buffed because of it. you're just bad at understanding simple concepts! case in point you point to your own experience as actual fact while hiding behind an anecdotal fallacy. those sims show outlaw has far higher potential than sub (which is fairly static) or sin. they don't even show aoe potential either which sub doesn't do particularly well on while sin and outlaw do! please. just. stop.
    Last edited by Djanco; 2018-01-05 at 12:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    lmfao sin wasnt very far behind subtlety before the shit build. now mutilate just got buffed because of it. you're just bad at understanding simple concepts! case in point you point to your own experience as actual fact while hiding behind an anecdotal fallacy. those sims show outlaw has far higher potential than sub (which is fairly static) or sin. please. just. stop.
    Actually I'm pointing at pre fok logs in the 75th percentile. And if outlaw was better, why is nobody outlaw?

because everyone is too comfortable playing whatever weapon they decided to get to 80 first and already have gear for. it's not that hard to figure out

15+ Year Old Account
    because everyone is too comfortable playing whatever weapon they decided to get to 80 first and already have gear for. it's not that hard to figure out
    Ah, so the top guilds who do anything to squeeze out even 1 extra dps aren't going outlaw because "fuck it" gotcha ^^

Deleted
    i can tell u one big reason why nobody plays outlaw and that reason has nothing to do with RTB. the pantheon trinket of golganneth, the ones who killed argus since release have it at 965 ilvl and if this trinket reaches it max ivl 1000, then it shows its true potential, well only outlaw of the rogues can show it. at the moment when it procs(the 2nd effect base on autoattacks) in our raid and im using sub, it does about 0,7% of my dmg, while i saw outlaw rogues (snd build) where it did 8% of their dmg. outlaw has yet to reach its full potential, thats one reason why nobody plays it, ofc i know there is more to that, too much rng etc. but thats not what i wanted to talk bout

- - - Updated - - -

here is one example: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=68
    look how much the trinket did, with ilvl 1000 it will be even more, thats something only outlaw is capable of

the rng aspect has been trivialized since t21+ loaded dice. plus you need at least a 910 cof on top of the 1000 ilvl golganeth's

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine94 View Post
    i can tell u one big reason why nobody plays outlaw and that reason has nothing to do with RTB. the pantheon trinket of golganneth, the ones who killed argus since release have it at 965 ilvl and if this trinket reaches it max ivl 1000, then it shows its true potential, well only outlaw of the rogues can show it. at the moment when it procs(the 2nd effect base on autoattacks) in our raid and im using sub, it does about 0,7% of my dmg, while i saw outlaw rogues (snd build) where it did 8% of their dmg. outlaw has yet to reach its full potential, thats one reason why nobody plays it, ofc i know there is more to that, too much rng etc. but thats not what i wanted to talk bout

- - - Updated - - -

here is one example: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=68
    look how much the trinket did, with ilvl 1000 it will be even more, thats something only outlaw is capable of
    i tried outlaw and i didn't really like the rotation. assassination stacks haste so its poison application is high. i stack agility mastery with subtlety and seems to make eviscerate useful.