Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, I got 6 on some and 7 on a couple. They do Argunite and the Rep ones, and Blood of Sargeras to give me 600 Order Resources for free. I do those missions if they are on a short timer. If it's more than 8-10 hours I rarely bother. And I prioritize the gold ones. I do log into the app at around every 6-8 hours or so. Some of the Argus missions is on a 6 hour timer, so if you only check once or twice per day you might miss some.

I did this math earlier in the thread, if you get one gold mission on one char each day. Every day that I have been doing the routine, I have gotten at least one gold mission on a char. So one character with 1 mission is 2500gold(minimum) Have 7 characters, that's 17500 gold per day. And now we are looking at the minimum.

But of course I could have been very lucky these 5 days. I am gonna continue the research. So far today(12 hours gone) I have gotten 9800 gold, and it has been a "bad" day for me so far. Checking the app in the morning, lunchtime, afternoon and before bed.

Have you done all the follower questlines on Argus on all the char? I see some people mentions that they don't even have to do any Argus at all, but from my personal experience, the gold really started to flow when I had finished the follower questlines.
    I have 6 elite followers and the Argus storyline in 4 chars. I dont know if there are followers questline honestly. Do you mean the class hall questline to unlock all the followers?

Quote Originally Posted by axlkix View Post
    I have 6 elite followers and the Argus storyline in 4 chars. I dont know if there are followers questline honestly. Do you mean the class hall questline to unlock all the followers?
    No, well that too. But after you have done the Argus storyline there is a questline to get the unique troops and to level the followers all the way to 950. If you finish all that you'll get the Argus special missions. You done it?

Starts with Turalyon or Alleria.

Deleted
    this thread has got seriously derailed.
    the fool lost 5 million gold on utter tat...lets all rejoice!!
    but it doesnt matter, he's already told us he's gold capped on numerous characters.

I have 9 and cant reach 30k everyday, its impossible because there are no more than 2 gold missions everyday usually
    You can't reach 30k on 9 alts? Then I would suggest you start doing the gold missions. It is about 2.7k each mission, and if you don't get two missions each day, you're doing something wrong. I pretty much always get two gold missions each day, and some days 3. You just have to send out followers whenever you can, the app is amazing for this as you don't actually have to be close to a computer to actually do it.

And if you do have 9 alts fully 950 geared followers, you'd be reaching 30k, closer to 40k-45k actually, everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Then I would suggest you start doing the gold missions. It is about 2.7k each mission, and if you don't get two missions each day, you're doing something wrong.
    Did you even read his post? And no, you don't get two missions EVERY day. You're overestimating the gold missions a tiny bit, yes they are good but they are not 40-45k/day. Feel free to track it for a week and see how it ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Did you even read his post? And no, you don't get two missions EVERY day. You're overestimating the gold missions a tiny bit, yes they are good but they are not 40-45k/day. Feel free to track it for a week and see how it ends up.
    I rarely get any less than 2. I do log in on the app 3 times each day though.

So lets say he get 1.7 missions on average everyday, that would be 1.7x2750=4675x9=42075g everyday with 9 toons with 950 followers.

We still got good margin here, so lets put it down to 1.5 missions on average, thats two every other day: 1.5x2750=4125x9=37125g

Heck, lets do a 1.2 mission on average: 1.2x2750=3300x9=29700g.

Guess you're the one that is underestimating the gold from the missions.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2018-01-08 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

You said 30k a day without farming. There is not enough gold missions to do +15k, maybe +20k on a lucky day with 8 chars
    lol what?

950 200% gold missions are like 3k each how are you only getting 15k a day from 8 characters?

Are you running like.. 6 follower order halls with everyone still at 850 or something?

I am tracking atm with 7 chars, and so far 37k gold in average the first 5 days. On the sixth day today, started first 12 hours with "only" 10k gold, but it really looks good now. My priest alone will have completed 5 gold missions before the day is over. And all of them are 2800-2850g at completion(I failed one though, at 195%, fml!) Getting this many is rare though, maybe once a week on each character, but it's also very rare that I don't get at least 2 on each everyday. Check the app often, that's the key.

How to accidently lose 5 million gold... or how to accidently earn 5 million gold?