Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Legion as of now

Is it only me or does legion have no content left? I mean once you did antorus there was just nothing left to do. All I do in WoW right now is world quests, because I can't do anything else because it feels like world quests is the only thing you can do as of now. It's not that im burned out, its just that legion has no content left at all. What do you guys do in WoW as of now? I want to keep playing it but I just don't know what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at the moment I'm starting to prepare for BFA.
    - Farming Gold, more than usual.
    - Finishing Mage Tower
    - Trying to get BiS items and Titanforge them.

Most of my game-time goes to making gold anyway, so I never run out of stuff to do.

keep running your alts through same things, catch up on old stuff you missed. Unsub and play other games or do other things till new content comes out

Legion must be the first expansion you've played...

I got bored and sub subbed after I got my AotC and shaman mage tower on all specs...

I was going to do my Druids but then thought. Why?

Started playing eso.. never played it and it's been enjoyable.

Well see how raiding holds up.

10+ Year Old Account
    During this final patches is the best time to take a break and play something else, you will comeback hungry for BFA.

There's usually a long lull at the end of any expansion in terms of progression content. The game dies off a bit, goes into hibernation. Blizzard have long been promising to reduce the time between expansions. Whether they achieve this or not remains to be seen.

The game is more than just progression content, however. You could farm transmog, get into pet battles, do achievements... there's a long list. If none of this interests you just unsub and wait it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, if you are the kind of guy who considers content "done" once you saw it on LFR or cleared it once in your desired difficulty...I guess then there is "no content" - and actually hasn't been since forever in WoW.

But why are you doing WQs then? You surely must have done them already?

"Back in the days" after we cleared a raid Instance, we went there again the next week, because somebody always needed gear

lol you dont have to be so mad, just because im not one of those hardcore players that just play to win. I did all the bosses on heroic, I might not have all the achievements in WoW or every mount in WoW but there's still no content. I don't play to win, I play for fun, its another thing if WoW would've been an esport, but its not. And im doing the world quests for the paragon mounts.

Legion has never had lots of content. For me Legion is about three things only: 1) Get flying 2) Level all alts to 110 3) Do class hall campaign on all characters. That's it. Without alts I would have 2 months of content only. And without Pathfinder grind - only one month of content. I.e. it's the same 1 month of content per character, as it was back in WOD.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incandio View Post
    Legion must be the first expansion you've played...

Not really, ive played since tbc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Legion has never had lots of content. For me Legion is about three things only: 1) Get flying 2) Level all alts to 110 3) Do class hall campaign on all characters. That's it. Without alts I would have 2 months of content only. And without Pathfinder grind - only one month of content. I.e. it's the same 1 month of content per character, as it was back in WOD.

I feel the same way as you do.

Deleted
    I`m leveling new toons to do Mage Tower challenges on them, i just enjoy doing them, especially on classes/specs that i have never played really.

U lock achievements for Allied races if you haven't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    U lock achievements for Allied races if you haven't.

Already done that unfortunately

casually working through HC ant still, got plenty of MT stuff to do, haven't really collected a single pet, or touched pet battle dungeons. There is more content to do yet in legion than i'll ever have time to do.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "Back in the days" after we cleared a raid Instance, we went there again the next week, because somebody always needed gear
    I think they should incentivize gearing in the last patch since it's mostly irrelevant. For example in TBC the gear you got from Naxxramas was still good when you entered Karazhan. Maybe they could at least allow you to be ready for the first raid of the next expansion if you got your mythic BiS (assuming no titanforging).

As it is right now outside of transmog there's not a lot of incentive to keep farming the last raid. In fact due to titanforging and overly generous catch up mechanics the same kind of applies to every tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As per normal, Legion has entered what I think of as the fallow period between now and the release of the next expansion and/or content patch. If you've finished Antorus completely then you've got little to do but wait and perhaps fill your time with diversions if you wish to keep actively playing. There's mount collecting, achievement farming, xmog collecting, pet battles, gearing alts, hoarding mats or gold, etc. etc. With 7.3.5 you'll have the chance to level up an Allied Race alt to collect their heritage armor xmog and such, if that interests you.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Send a email to Blizz to tell them to make more content, but youve been through a few content droughts what did you do all the other times?

I've started playing on my alts and its been a fun time consumer so far.

Deleted
    Then quit? I mean, i don't blame on what you like to do or not in WoW. But like any other game, his content can't be infinite. You can't have every 1 or 2 or even 5 month new content fit for your needs.

It's just normal to quit WoW and come back when new content of your liking is out. It's what i personally do.

At moment i am unsubbed, and playing other games. I will probably be back in a few months.

TLDR: it's fine to quit WoW when you are out of things to do and come back later.

I just don't care about that tons of grind/RNG/time-gating, Blizzard add to try to keep subs. Current Legion's content is about leveling character 100-110 with looms within 2 days, doing Class Hall campaign for 1-2 days, rushing to Broken Shore and getting 880ilvl follower gear in order to start doing gold and rep missions. That's it. It's enough to get Class Hall gear set and mounts. And Argus may go to hell, as no flying - no content.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.