What is it with people and linking youtubers like its some matter of fact thing and its just a youtuber spit balling for 10mins+

I agreed with him on the part about destiny 2 not having a skill cap though. I dont understand why people say the gameplay for destiny 2 is good. The gameplay is so bland and theres very little skill required and abilities leave no room for creative use

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    What is it with people and linking youtubers like its some matter of fact thing and its just a youtuber spit balling for 10mins+

I agreed with him on the part about destiny 2 not having a skill cap though. I dont understand why people say the gameplay for destiny 2 is good. The gameplay is so bland and theres very little skill required and abilities leave no room for creative use
    Gameplay is awesome. Gunplay is even better.

Literally EVERYTHING with this game is awesome except reward structure. At least for me.

In regards to the video. Even in D1 I found the looter aspect to be fairly shallow and devs attempts to add more slots in an attempt to make it more interesting still being mediocre. In generally I find myself in the middle in how much I actually cared or found things wanted back to be compelling.

At this point I would say it was already long too late for those who want full overhauls of D2. Not even D1 showed Bungie capable of doing such.

From Barrett in regards to the sandbox.
    https://twitter.com/cgbarrett/status/952041179796848640
    Destiny 2 needs more weapons that matter, both in power and the hunt to acquire them. Exotics need to live up to their name. The most skillful or visceral weapons like Snipers, Shotguns, and Fusion Rifles need to return to glory. We’re on it.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2018-01-14 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    In regards to the video. Even in D1 I found the looter aspect to be fairly shallow and devs attempts to add more slots in an attempt to make it more interesting still being mediocre.

From Barrett
    "We're on it" Thats a nice pat on the back to themselves. Too bad theres fuck all players left waiting to see what that is. Pro tip: dont reboot your game mid development and launch a product half done.

"We're on it" Thats a nice pat on the back to themselves. Too bad theres fuck all players left waiting to see what that is. Pro tip: dont reboot your game mid development and launch a product half done.
    You would think they would have learned from MassEffect:Andromeda.

But but pre-orders! Heres a exotic rifle. Just please pre-order.

What is there to learn? They could either reboot or cancel project. And since canceling was not an option they decided to reboot. Nobody wanted that i assure you.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Pretty good video talking about the development update:

Basically, all of the shit Bungie is talking about is too little, too late. We’ve been here before with Destiny 1 and we are repeating history with Destiny 2. Bungie’s lost the goodwill and forgiveness of the community. They launched the game in a half baked state and we won’t be getting the game we should have received until Fall 2018 at the earliest. And this is coming from Triplewreck, a big time PvPer from D1 who strongly supported the game.

I gotta ask. If it is too little too late. Why are you still here?

I love how this game is basically a cycle of:

-Bungie screws everyone over knowingly
    -Bungie then responds to backlash saying that they didn't screw everyone knowingly and does a half-way fix to the bigger issue only after being called out on it.
    -Why does D2 even exist, beyond a money grab? Seriously, they basically just resold Destiny 1 to everyone only worse and with zero excuses this time, since they should have learned from their D1 mistakes.

They should have learned from the Destiny 1 issues, but they did not. They even said they didn't mean for Eververse to take the place of endgame content YET SAID EXACTLY THAT in a previous interview where they said "creating content is hard" and would rather drip feed people stuff, AKA: Eververse. And then they just started releasing content that was from D1, rather than make anything new.

I've lost all trust in the company. They wont get another penny from me.
    Last edited by Keile; 2018-01-14 at 03:38 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

From Barrett in regards to the sandbox.
    I honestly don't even know what the sandbox team is doing, much less what they're supposed to be working on. Like, at all.

Also, we needed this kind of communication the day the dev update dropped, not the night afterwards. Better late than never, but this is what it looks like to see Bungie continue to make mistakes and miss opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I gotta ask. If it is too little too late. Why are you still here?
    I assume hes here for the same reason the rest of us is here.

To talk about Destiny/Bungie, Who knew people would come to a thread to talk about the topic of the thread...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I assume hes here for the same reason the rest of us is here.

To talk about Destiny/Bungie, Who knew people would come to a thread to talk about the topic of the thread...

What is there to talk about if you feel they can't do anything to fix it? or does "too little too late" have a different meaning these days?

What is there to talk about if you feel they can't do anything to fix it? or does "too little too late" have a different meaning these days?
    Why do you care? Why are you here just to call out other posters posts?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you care? Why are you here just to call out other posters posts?

Why do you care if I care???? If you think I'm breaking some rule feel free to report me. If you don't like my posts you can always ignore me too.

Why do you care if I care???? If you think I'm breaking some rule feel free to report me. If you don't like my posts you can always ignore me too.
    Can't answer the question?

Why do you care if I care????
    This post reminded me of pre school when you would argue over nothing and say stuff like

Destiny 2 is awful, shouldnt be a surprise there are unhappy campers champ

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't answer the question?

I was curious why someone would continue to post about something they basically said can't be fixed in their eye. Why continue to discuss something you seem to no longer like?

- - - Updated - - -

This post reminded me of pre school when you would argue over nothing and say stuff like

Destiny 2 is awful, shouldnt be a surprise there are unhappy campers champ
    \

Surprised they are unhappy, not all all. Suprised they continue to post and rag on something they claim can't be fixed in their eyes anyways, yes it does kinds surprise me. Masochism isn't a common trait.

Surprised they are unhappy, not all all. Suprised they continue to post and rag on something they claim can't be fixed in their eyes anyways, yes it does kinds surprise me. Masochism isn't a common trait.
    I agree with you that the poster you are talking about is over the top in his criticism. But I understand why the hate is so powerful. Its such rookie mistakes and corporate greed that it angers your very soul at where the gaming community is at/heading.

I was curious why someone would continue to post about something they basically said can't be fixed in their eye. Why continue to discuss something you seem to no longer like?
    Because you can like a game but hate the direction its going.

I hated WOD but I love WoW, I hate parts of Legion but I love other parts. You can like/love something but also hate the current state its in and hope it improves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you can like a game but hate the direction its going.

I hated WOD but I love WoW, I hate parts of Legion but I love other parts. You can like/love something but also hate the current state its in and hope it improves.

I guess too little too late means different things to us. To me that says he is done no matter what update they put out. It says he no longer cares if it improves.