Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    "or democrats could stop pushing for policies that will turn america into a 3rd world country due to immigration"

It goes both ways, but republicans are generally more mature and middle-classy to not attack their opponents like radical monkeys

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sure! obamacare is resisted by republicans cause Bamer was black! not cause its a huge pressure on middle class families!

Obama was the best pres! who doenst like him is a raccciststst!

wow, you're truly brainwashed
    Do you have any evidence to back up those claims?

- - - Updated - - -

nope, your argument is pictures of 0.01% of republicans, while my argument is statisctis ( you're so wrong again)

- - - Updated - - -

yes, it does speak for itself, Trump is truly fixing this country after 8 years of a leftist president

If you implement trash and anti-american policies dont be surprised that people kick your party out of the office and the next pres is canceling most of your decisions

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being racist towards white people, btw reported for racism.
    Once again, you are making claims, and passing them off as "truth" without evidence to back them up.

True, but its not the RAND PAULs fault ( as the tv host presented) but rather people on other side with their hateful rhetoric, for example

"obamacare repeal will kill millions!" (pelosi or schumer dont remember)
    "tax plan is a death plan" (!!!)

of course democratic politicians and the democratic media complex encourage their base to think this is some kind of assault of them with this kind of propaganda 24/7.

Then there of course will be crazies who assault republican politicians (happened twice during 1 year alredy!), but instead of blaming the attack on radicals or people who enable them, this idiot blamed in on the VICTIM.

(btw "death" tax plan is doing just fine for me and people around me)
    Or "Obamacare=Death panels". Or "The media is the enemy of the people". Or telling a crowd of people to forcefully remove others from the room. Both sides have gone for more extreme rhetoric over the past few years, and only complained about it when the other side did it. Kind of like you just did. I mean last year you had Republican representative assault a reporter, too, but that you obviously sweep under the rug.

Also, the reporter did not blame it on the victim. He never said that Rand Paul brought it upon himself, or do you have an extended cut or something where he did?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    numbers you pulled out of your ass ignoring the last 8 years of right wing hysteria on Obama.
    we've had more hysteria over 1 year of trump from the left than frankly 8 years of obamer (a communist traitor)

we've had more hysteria over 1 year of trump from the left than frankly 8 years of obamer (a communist traitor)
    How is Obama (you can't seem to spell his name correctly) a communist traitor?

360* different.
    lol /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    1)Or "Obamacare=Death panels". Or "The media is the enemy of the people". Or telling a crowd of people to forcefully remove others from the room. Both sides have gone for more extreme rhetoric over the past few years, and only complained about it when the other side did it. Kind of like you just did. I mean last year you had Republican representative assault a reporter, too, but that you obviously sweep under the rug.

2)Also, the reporter did not blame it on the victim. He never said that Rand Paul brought it upon himself, or do you have an extended cut or something where he did?
    1) Maybe, but unlike lefties, republicans marched peacefully during tea party singing american anthem, we didnt assault democratic politicians,

see the difference? Republicans generally have less poor radicals in their base. its a middle-class party, while dems are rich+poor.

2) he did, its 100% identical to saying,
    "maybe you dont walk late night with your short skirt on, so you dont get raped next time" ( you never blame a victim for any ( repeat ANY) violence)

got it?

fighting a tyrannical government isnt the same thing as attacking somebody over his policies ( especially when hes a libertarian lol, probably the most anti-government political movement).

If you disagree - vote.
    Rand Paul is far from being a libertarian. He sucks with fiscal policy, supports restrictions on abortion, and supports a ban on gay marriage.

Deleted
    Why are you advocating political violence against a former president?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Why are you advocating political violence against a former president?
    what?
    you drunk mate?

stop making this about Trump, its not a trump thread, of which there are many (almost every single one) in politics subforum.

lets talk about rand paul getting assaulted and the media attitude towards it, specifically this defacethenation retard guy.
    Youa re the one trying to say that Republicans are objectively better than those across the aisle. Don't make comparisons if you don't want others to use them against you.

- - - Updated - - -

We've had republican senators and representatives attacked for the last 2 years, once a democrat ( I truly hope not) gets assaulted - we shall talk about it, alright?

words are not actions, words are not violence, violence is violence, and the media is trying to portray it somewhat different

- - - Updated - - -

apparently you do, since youre quoting trump and acting like I am automatically agree to those quotes ( surprise - I dont)
    my last reply to trumps message, next one will be reported for offtopic, I want my thread to be about actual problem, not about your opinion on Trump

thank you.
    Gabby Giffords says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    The Republican Party is consistently the party that goes against the norm, they are extremists, or at the very least more extreme than moderates when they keep doing that.
    nope, youre dead wrong again.

before Obamer no gay marriage was a norm, so it was pretty much normal to oppose it, suddenly once dems got their gay marriage legal it became "extremist" to be against it ( I am against it btw), so here you have it.

classical dem strat

1) implement something
    2) make it sound centrist
    3) call people who oppose your newly implemented policies/social changes radicals

youre just another partisan dem who just doesnt get the error in this kind of logic

I got it, you support political violence over policy disagreements, I got it!
    Sorry, I think we shouldnt assault each other, but instead vote if you disagree.

Its quite surprising how many people on the left are so ready to justify radicals
    What about the people at Trump rallies calling for political violence? Were they "leftists, also?

Deleted
    what?
    you drunk mate?
    Well, you called him a traitor and seeing as he isn't sentence as a traitor, you are clearly trying to inspire political violence through your behaviour of lying. I mean, this is literally your own rhetoric in this thread, so clearly you're okay with me calling you an advocate of political violence, right?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post

Also hilarious calling Obama a communist traitor when he was never under federal investigation for conspiring with communists lol
    Unlike fake russian collusion we have a tape of obamer colluding with russian on live tv.

btw he is a communist traitor because he did implement leftist ( measn anti-american) policies.

we are a right-to-center nation since 1776.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well, you called him a traitor and seeing as he isn't sentence as a traitor, you are clearly trying to inspire political violence through your behaviour of lying. I mean, this is literally your own rhetoric in this thread, so clearly you're okay with me calling you an advocate of political violence, right?
    Nope, he is a traitor but it doesnt mean I wanna kill obamer, I am not a dem, I am less radical and more forgiving.
    he is out of power ( thank god 3 times) and its alright.

stop trying to build a fake argument

do you have a source, I couldnt find anything clear on attackers motivation (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pa...after-assault/)

still, the thread is more about the media reaction to it and attempts to justify the violence against political opponents
    " if youre getting attacked by radicals why dont you think about changing your policy"
    Then why are you making assumptions?

Deleted
    Nope, he is a traitor but it doesnt mean I wanna kill obamer, I am not a dem, I am less radical and more forgiving.

So me using your own logic against you, is a fake argument? Well glad that you admitted such.

we are talking (since message 1) about politicians getting assaulted and media attempts to blame the victim ("why dont you change your policies so radicals dont hurt you")

you are having a really hard hard time to grasp the topic of the conversation, but at least youre no longer involving trump in every message, so some progress is being made (:
    Yet, it is believed Rand Paul was not assaulted for being a politician, but for being a shitty neighbor.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, since when we take attorneys for word, I mean, he is trying to protect his client, since political violence means more consequences.

We cant know for sure, maybe it did have a political motive, maybe it didnt, its ISNT the topic of the thread anyway

"Thread: MEDIA advocates for violence... again."
    Do you have any evidence that it was politically motivated?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post

It started becoming legal across the modern world because it had become acceptable. Again, democrats do not decide what has become the norm, the world at large dictates that (and Republicans seem unwilling to listen).
    I dont care what "the world" does, I live in America, the best country in the world, and unlike leftie dems I am against copying other countries policies for the sake of being "normal"
    Gay marriage was a mistake and a huge one (:

Unlike fake russian collusion we have a tape of obamer colluding with russian on live tv.

btw he is a communist traitor because he did implement leftist ( measn anti-american) policies.

we are a right-to-center nation since 1776.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you honestly think that this kind of incoherent babble will do anything to convince people or help your argument? Who is going to read this post and be like "yep, this Dmitro fella gets it"?

All this shows is what everyone already knew: Hillary won the popular vote.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.