Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ok so, let me tear this apart for a second. A) at 950, you're not getting 1k. it's actually around 2700g give or take. B) order hall resources, if you did your research and didn't just spout whatever bullshit came to mind, are more than easy enough to maintain just from Blood of Sargeras missions. C) you get, on average, 2 gold missions per day. so that's 5400g on average a day. That's 37800 g per week. That's 150k a month. From one toon. Don't act like a jerk when you're so clearly misinformed.
    This reply of mine is so old I don't even remember the details.

If that's what I said I was getting, that's what I was getting. You can call me every name under the sun for all I care. Personally I'm not pathetic enough to come to forums and make up bull shit when someone is asking for help.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    This reply of mine is so old I don't even remember the details.

If that's what I said I was getting, that's what I was getting. You can call me every name under the sun for all I care. Personally I'm not pathetic enough to come to forums and make up bull shit when someone is asking for help.
    You're right, instead you're just pathetic enough to act exactly how I described till youre called out, then play the victim role. Got it
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    What would you recommend I do to get into a position where I can make my own flasks and pots for raiding and mythic+?
    You basically have five options:
    • Give alchemy and herbalism to your main or alt character. That's the easiest way to acquire potions and flasks;
    • Give just herbalism to your main or alt, and have a friend/guild member craft the potions and flasks for you;
    • Give just alchemy to your main or alt, and buy the herbs off the auction house;
    • Join a guild and mooch off their cauldrons and potion reserves;
    • Keep buying those consumables off the auction house;

You're right, instead you're just pathetic enough to act exactly how I described till youre called out, then play the victim role. Got it
    Victim? Pathetic? Because I said I don't bull shit?

Alright dude, fair enough. Just before I leave want to hand me what ever your smoking?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Victim? Pathetic? Because I said I don't bull shit?

Alright dude, fair enough. Just before I leave want to hand me what ever your smoking?
    Not really. I wouldn't want your lips touching my finely rolled Js, to be honest

Not really. I wouldn't want your lips touching my finely rolled Js, to be honest
    You're adorable.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're adorable.
    Thank you, Mr. FollowerQuestsGive1kGold

Thank you, Mr. FollowerQuestsGive1kGold
    Love you <3

Flasks and pots are easy. You can get all the mats via Bloods of Sargeras and trade one of your guildie alchemists. As an Alchemist myself, people often ask for Pots of Prolonged Power, which only take bloods. I give them the offer of 10 pots (1 blood's worth) for 10 of an herb I need/3 Starlight Rose, since that's what you'd get for 1 blood. Equivalent Exchange.

Don't have a guild? What do you need flasks/pots for then?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I have Alchemy and Herbing on my Mains (1 ally 1 horde). I just changed mains on both sides because I'm going to play 1 character/1 class from here on out I think. If you have alts you like to play get herbing on them so you're getting more free herbs.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    you do realize that a proc can give you up to 10x flasks right? so mats to craft 1 isn't always one, its at WORST (on avarage) 2 pots per pack of materials for a single craft
    Can actually proc 1+19 so get your facts right

If you're main goal is to stop buying them, you need to make them. Only way to efficiently make them is to have a character that's an herbalist and alchemist. So if you're not a "profession guy" and you don't like buying them, and you don't have gold. Sir, hate to break it to you, but you are royally fucked.

Farming herbs while listening to music is oddly one of my favorite ways to pass the time when I'm bored. Makes me shit tons of gold, flasks, and potions.

Use gathering profession, sell mats. Or even better, find an alchemy friend. He would love it you provide mats so he can have a chance to proc Rank3.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main used to be Herb/Alchemy until I dropped the Herbalism for Engineering back when professions were still useful for raiding. Use Alchemy on your main so you get double flask bonus and get Herbalism levelled on an alt with a combat drop.

I've got my rogue alt on herbalism duties while using the shredder mount (while allows mounted gathering) if I pull aggro and get dazed off my mount I can just vanish.
    Speciation Is Gradual