Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Need City to smash Pool tomorrow so Spurs can make it back into the top four.
    I just had to fucking jinx it.

Ah well atleast Arsenal lost.

Thank fuck for that. I had a real feeling Liverpool would do it today, and they came through.

Sorry Pep mate.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Must be hard work being an arsenal fan at the moment. Cant even enjoy ribbing them when their best player is off to another club for pennies. Arsenal need to adopt those auto extend contract clauses to avoid this kinda stuff and sell the player before it gets to this stage if they want to leave. Dunno what they gained from not selling him in the summer for double the money. Really proved how strong a club you are wenger by not selling

10+ Year Old Account
    Barca doing what they do away to La Real

You guys seen Yerry Mina barcas new signing? Kid looks promising. And is nearly 2meters tall with a big ole winners forehead

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Barcelona only undefeated team remaining in the top 5 leagues, at least until a little bit later.
    I know you guys don't really look at the portuguese league that much, but still.... both Porto and Sporting are undefeated in the league, 17 games later. Sporting plays today, porto tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I know you guys don't really look at the portuguese league that much, but still.... both Porto and Sporting are undefeated in the league, 17 games later. Sporting plays today, porto tomorrow.
    have they played each other yet?

- - - Updated - - -

fantastic goal by Suarez. Even in a poor season for him, he has 13 goals

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    have they played each other yet?
    Yes, 0-0 draw. This week is the start of the 2nd part of the season.
    Curiously, porto and sporting will meet 4 more times, for the "taça da liga", "taça de portugal" (2 legs) and 1 other time for the league.

First win for Barca at Anoeta in over 10 years

Deleted
    Absolute scenes in the PSG game. Player accidentally trips ref. Ref kicks him and sends him off.

https://twitter.com/awinehouse1/stat...60380416921601

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Absolute scenes in the PSG game. Player accidentally trips ref. Ref kicks him and sends him off.

If by "kick" you mean an embarrassing attempt at saving face then sure.

Reminds me of this:

Deleted

Did the ref give himself a red?

The Manchester clubs go for Sanchez.
    Arsenal go for Malcolm
    Chelsea go for Andy fucking Carroll.

Not sure if it's a lack of ambition or it's just the money has dried up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    The Manchester clubs go for Sanchez.
    Arsenal go for Malcolm
    Chelsea go for Andy fucking Carroll.

Not sure if it's a lack of ambition or it's just the money has dried up.
    Probably saving the pennies for the new stadium

Deleted
    Arsenal after : Malcom, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Henrikh Mkhitaryan ?
    United : Sanchez

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

hmmm
    We won't get anyone.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

hmmm
    I hope Pierre-Emeprick Aubameyang goes to Arsenal, sick and tired about hearing every 2 weeks about him and his misbehaving.

Paul Lambert to Stoke lmao. New relegation favourites.

I don't understand Xhaka. He literally stops playing. Does he not realize when the ball sails over his head he can't just watch it? He has to track his man chasing the ball? The guy just stands on the pitch over and over again while his man scores.