7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Why didn't they put Shaw up there then? Why a mysterious female character with a bird?
    Because Shaw is in Stormwind when that takes place. (To be fair, in reality it would take him MONTHS to travel to silithus and back without any magical means(those being pretty much only in Darnassus/Exodar in Kalimdor atm)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The point of x.x.5 patches has never been to add more max level content.
    As I said, I would be content with them shipping whatever they wanted shipped and just not breaking things. I would have whined a bit about lost 3 months, but just a bit. But the thing is, they couldn't manage either - they neither really shipped the patch and instead are going to be issuing it for two weeks? three weeks? a month? nobody knows, really - and they managed to break the game in the place which actually was 90% of my gameplay (not just mine either).

Anyway, the big takeaway from today:

They managed to screw it up with scaling. Scaling in old raids is a disaster, it needs an immediate fix. Scaling in old instances is a slightly smaller disaster, it also needs fixes. Scaling in zones is of uneven quality, their "testing" is hardly seen, it's raw.

Waiting for a blue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    WTF I am missing DOZENS of mogs after the patch.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...uw&sh=5d417fa3

For anybody that noticed missing tmogs.

Why didn't they put Shaw up there then? Why a mysterious female character with a bird?
    because shaw is in stormwind when the cinematic happens. that is most likely the field agent who sent the report. I'm sure from what i've seen he will be in silithus.

I mean its entirely possible its someoen important. most likely a new minor character.

but this is the World of Warcraft. things happen when world leaders and PCs arent there.

Kinda like how "voljin did nothing" is b.s. He spent 2 years managing the Horde and Ogrimmar. its kinda awkward the faction leaders have been on the front line, of course thats because of the whole...end of the world thing, but in day to day diplomacy like going to war with a bunch of muggles leaders getting involved just gets them killed.

I mean if you want to force a reason its "because it feeds into the lore that the factions are more than their faction leaders and have citizens and armies and a spy network working for them"

but like....

The alliance cinematic it would be weird for him to be there in stormwind and it cut to him in silithus...

and the horde one ends with "does the alliance know about this?" and then a criptic answer from the goblin and then that moment with her to show "yes they know)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    *spelling error fixed
    Everyone reported that the Leveling Changes fucked with the Raid Bosses and made some of them unkillable. A shit ton of videos were made. A lot of feedback was given in regards to Leveling being too slow and being boring.

Did anything happen in the, what, last 2 months? No. All they did was add Allied Race stuff. And this isn't the first time. Just look at a huge chunk of class feedback during the Legion Alpha, and how that got shipped in the actual game.

Survival Hunter and Demonology Warlock are clusterfucks because Blizzard didn't listen to the feedback that was delievered since Day 1. There's more tiny things, like bugs that were known in Alpha and got shipped to Live etc.etc. but defending Blizzard in that case is silly.

The Raid Scaling thing was a KNOWN thing and Blizzard has done nothing at all to even try to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I also thought that if you had either of the Ulduar achievements you would get the new one, it seems you need to have BOTH to get the new one. Maybe I missunderstood the notes?
    Don't panic if you lost some achievements points, with the update to Ulduar difficulty, the following changes have been made to Achievements that are obtainable in Ulduar:
    - All existing 10-player and 25-player Ulduar Achievements have been moved to the Legacy -> Raids tab.
    - Anyone who earned either the 10- or 25-player versions of these Achievements should receive new Achievements upon logging in.
    - The new [Glory of the Ulduar Raider] Achievement should now award both the Rusted Proto-Drake and the Ironbound Proto-Drake mounts.
    - The [Observed] Achievement for killing Algalon now rewards both the "Starcaller %s" and "%s the Astral Walker" titles.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    because shaw is in stormwind when the cinematic happens. that is most likely the field agent who sent the report. I'm sure from what i've seen he will be in silithus.

I mean its entirely possible its someoen important. most likely a new minor character.

but this is the World of Warcraft. things happen when world leaders and PCs arent there.

Kinda like how "voljin did nothing" is b.s. He spent 2 years managing the Horde and Ogrimmar. its kinda awkward the faction leaders have been on the front line, of course thats because of the whole...end of the world thing, but in day to day diplomacy like going to war with a bunch of muggles leaders getting involved just gets them killed.

I mean if you want to force a reason its "because it feeds into the lore that the factions are more than their faction leaders and have citizens and armies and a spy network working for them"

but like....

The alliance cinematic it would be weird for him to be there in stormwind and it cut to him in silithus...

and the horde one ends with "does the alliance know about this?" and then a criptic answer from the goblin and then that moment with her to show "yes they know)
    But do we even know that the scene in Silithus with the birds happens at the same time as the Faction Cutscenes?

I just feel like the female character leaves a bigger question than just putting Shaw there.

You have to remember we've seen both cutscenes out of game, whereas ingame most people will only ever see the cinematic relevant to their faction.

So the end clip showing the SI:7 agent spying is in both cinematics for different reasons but the same outcome.

Horde: Confirms to the horde players that the alliance know about Gallywix's operation, even though he gives the impression the Horde are the only ones who know.
    Alliance: Confirms Matthias found out about this through his Spy network, because he doesn't say how he came across this information when speaking with Genn/Anduin

But do we even know that the scene in Silithus with the birds happens at the same time as the Faction Cutscenes?

I just feel like the female character leaves a bigger question than just putting Shaw there.
    It's just female SI7 agent, they tend to wear that gear. Kia Herman from SI7 has the same.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    The unspoken issue of 7.3.5:

Having to resize my Bagnon inventory size from 8x17 to 10x14 (columns x rows) because of the extra 4 slots. While on the topic of that, I didn't have to do any extra sms stuff for it, just got it on login because I already had an authenticator.

7+ Year Old Account

Having to resize my Bagnon inventory size from 8x17 to 10x14 (columns x rows) because of the extra 4 slots. While on the topic of that, I didn't have to do any extra sms stuff for it, just got it on login because I already had an authenticator.
    Personally I find the merge of bags into one more messy than any other option and rather go with each bag having a purpose with the sorting feature introduced some time ago, but I noticed that some people on EU forums posted about broken bag addon(s), without mentioning specific name.
    ---
    Also, it seems Dalaran loads faster now and the "invisible after mounting" problem is gone. Let's see how long...

5+ Year Old Account
    My husband has had an authenticator for the past 6-7 years. I -had- one, but removed it in favor of the digital authenticator on my phone 'cause I got tired of searching for the fob.

I got the 4 slots in my bag. He did not.

The fuck?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Personally I find the merge of bags into one more messy than any other option and rather go with each bag having a purpose with the sorting feature introduced some time ago, but I noticed that some people on EU forums posted about broken bag addon(s), without mentioning specific name.
    ---
    Also, it seems Dalaran loads faster now and the "invisible after mounting" problem is gone. Let's see how long...
    Oh the addon is working fine for me. I just had to resize the layout so I have all the rows filled and not 4 extra slots in a new row 18.

I personally like the addon because I like keeping my bags organized, so instead of organizing 5 smaller windows (sometimes the 30 slots isn't enough for a section of my inventory). I do however understand why some people like the regular 5 bag windows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    My husband has had an authenticator for the past 6-7 years. I -had- one, but removed it in favor of the digital authenticator on my phone 'cause I got tired of searching for the fob.

The fuck?
    I got it with the mobile authenticator (On android if it matters). Tried contacting CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post

The fuck?
    Maybe he doesn't have SMS protect? You need to have that in addition to the authenticator.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Why does it have to be anyone other than SI:7 agent #158 or whatever, its just a scene to show how the alliance discovered what the Horde were doing down there...

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Why does it have to be anyone other than SI:7 agent #158 or whatever, its just a scene to show how the alliance discovered what the Horde were doing down there...
    Because hiding the face of a random female, who apparently can control birds and wears distinctive armor didn't happen for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why the bitching is so strong on this patch.

Blizzard has delivered everything they said that would be on this patch, but no, people get out of their asses some stuff that Blizzard even said that wouldnt be on the patch, and yet, blame them, /shrug.

The new leveling stuff is just amazing, i actually enjoying lvling now with a new toon, so more immersive being able to finish a zone without having to worry about mobs/quest going green/grey, lol, some rare/elites mobs give me trouble now instead of , naah, ill just fire 1-2 spells and proceed to collect loot, yaawwn, boring, blizzard ruined lvl experience.

I always liked lvlving, that why i enjoy so much the quests and lvling experience on each new xpack, especially on legion, because you just dont out lvl the zones.

Dungeon scalling: Other point i dont get of the bitching. Its amazing, im being able to cast spells and feel useful instead of get my casts interrupted because the melee wagon roflstomped the group of the adds in less than 2 sec. Or because that arcane mage went ahead of everyone pulling everything and exploded the mobs.

Old raids: I havent done yet, but if what ppl say are true, of them being "impossible", Im pretty confident blizzard will either fix them via a hotfix or fix them when the stat squish comes. I remember trying to do the first boss of dragon soul by the end of mop and was near impossible, then the pre patch of wod came with the stat squish and i was able to almost 1 shot the dude.

Mogs: Pretty sure blizzard will fix soon. To me i havent noticed any piece missing,. All the mogs that i use with frequency are still there.

The only comlpain that i would have about this patch is being mandatory to do all bosses of Antorus to be able to unlock the new quests, i know, it makes sense, but eh, imo if you do that on 1 toon, it should be avaiable to the rest.

And about the chick in the end of cinematic, i believe is just a random npc, to explain to us how the alliance got the info. Their amor set i think is the vanessa one, only avaiable to alliance, so nothing new set or anything. I wouldnt worry about it.

Because hiding the face of a random female, who apparently can control birds and wears distinctive armor didn't happen for no reason.
    Armor isn't distinctive, it's what SI:7 agents wear(iirc all of them wear it, including Shaw). Face would be hidden even if it showed the front because of the armor. And I wouldn't really call that "controlling birds", it's just falconry(which has been around forever).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    I dont know why the bitching is so strong on this patch.

Blizzard has delivered everything they said that would be on this patch, but no, people get out of their asses some stuff that Blizzard even said that wouldnt be on the patch, and yet, blame them, /shrug.

The new leveling stuff is just amazing, i actually enjoying lvling now with a new toon, so more immersive being able to finish a zone without having to worry about mobs/quest going green/grey, lol, some rare/elites mobs give me trouble now instead of , naah, ill just fire 1-2 spells and proceed to collect loot, yaawwn, boring, blizzard ruined lvl experience.

I always liked lvlving, that why i enjoy so much the quests and lvling experience on each new xpack, especially on legion, because you just dont out lvl the zones.

Dungeon scalling: Other point i dont get of the bitching. Its amazing, im being able to cast spells and feel useful instead of get my casts interrupted because the melee wagon roflstomped the group of the adds in less than 2 sec. Or because that arcane mage went ahead of everyone pulling everything and exploded the mobs.

Old raids: I havent done yet, but if what ppl say are true, of them being "impossible", Im pretty confident blizzard will either fix them via a hotfix or fix them when the stat squish comes. I remember trying to do the first boss of dragon soul by the end of mop and was near impossible, then the pre patch of wod came with the stat squish and i was able to almost 1 shot the dude.

Mogs: Pretty sure blizzard will fix soon. To me i havent noticed any piece missing,. All the mogs that i use with frequency are still there.

The only comlpain that i would have about this patch is being mandatory to do all bosses of Antorus to be able to unlock the new quests, i know, it makes sense, but eh, imo if you do that on 1 toon, it should be avaiable to the rest.

And about the chick in the end of cinematic, i believe is just a random npc, to explain to us how the alliance got the info. Their amor set i think is the vanessa one, only avaiable to alliance, so nothing new set or anything. I wouldnt worry about it.
    A note on dungeons: Someone on reddit discovered that healthpools are not where they should be. In many dungeons, the heroic and normal values are swapped, meaning heroic dungeons are actually easier than their normal counterparts. A pretty substantial bug/issue that I'm sure will be fixed, but it does mean the health values in dungeons are likely not correct(at least for BC+).

10+ Year Old Account

Yes I know right, it is frustrating, i want 4 extra ones aswell.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.