Quote Originally Posted by holycow81848 View Post
    PTR Just had an update. Anything different?
    They push hotfixes to the PTR before live

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    That’s something good to question as well, but most of the conversation is of “who lied to us and is it anduin because he’s called the Boy-King twice?” Though I prefer to look further back and look for any lie we’ve heard and I just don’t see one unless it means from an Old God perspective.
    If any line we've had from Anduin so far is suspect (other than all his "I can't do it, father" is either N'Zoth's influence or some lingering sha effect from Pandaria), it's one we had in the new cinematic.

"I know that nobody, not even a king, is more important than the Alliance."

The First Lie could be "Anduin doesn't believe his own words," possibly foreshadowing a situation where he chooses a chance at bringing one or both parents back at great danger to the Alliance.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Reused building from Garrison perhaps?
    Indeed. They used Garrison buildings because they are higer fidelity than other temporary tent structures they had. Didn't bother to remove any of the Draenor specific doodads from them though.

Seething Shore will be unlocked and playable for level 110 players in all regions at a later date.

There is no individual quest progress, or other prerequisites, needed to queue when it unlocks.
    I hope there is something that explains the shore atleast.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I hope there is something that explains the shore atleast.
    It's an Island near Silithus where Azerite starts cropping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's an Island near Silithus where Azerite starts cropping up.
    No shit sherlock.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

No shit sherlock.
    That is the explaination.

That is the explaination.
    Are you pretending or are you really so dense?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Are you pretending or are you really so dense?
    What else do we need to explain it?

What else do we need to explain it?
    The build up to it, since they decided to gate it to have it as a form of story progression.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The build up to it, since they decided to gate it to have it as a form of story progression.
    There might be a login breadcrumb that basically announces it is activated to all of those who don't visit fansites daily.

Gating it is less about story progression and more about drip feeding new content to us between now, Allied Race unlocks and actual BfA launch.

By breadcrumb what are you thinking of? My idea of how they introduce it will be 3-5 quests. I think there will be some story to it and it’ll be Tuesday/Wed. Would fit in well too if the January 30 pre-order is real as that would lead into the allied race story following week.

10+ Year Old Account
    By breadcrumb what are you thinking of? My idea of how they introduce it will be 3-5 quests. I think there will be some story to it and it’ll be Tuesday/Wed. Would fit in well too if the January 30 pre-order is real as that would lead into the allied race story following week.
    That's my guess. Use the quests this week to show tension between the Alliance and Horde and introduce Azerite, use next week to bring us back to a war-like state over specific nodes of Azerite throughout Silithus and 1-2 other places while also starting the artifact retirement chain, use the week of 1/30 to show each faction looking for more allies to help them beat the other side and get all of the Azerite for themselves.

"Champion! There are reports of big Azerite deposit on an island of the coast of Silithus! Go there and claim it for the Alliance/Horde!

Quest Objectives: Win a Seething Shore battleground match 0/1"

Calling it now, Magni is gonna get a Azerite skin in BfA. Whether its full on and him bigger of like highlights and lil touches, dont know, just think it will happen. Should also happen in HotS.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Calling it now, Magni is gonna get a Azerite skin in BfA. Whether its full on and him bigger of like highlights and lil touches, dont know, just think it will happen. Should also happen in HotS.
    Magni isn't in HOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon I will be able to use this again hah https://twitter.com/devolore/status/667509076033601536
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry for asking this stupid question, but I kinda forgot the requirements of a certain new, but old zone which is Silithus...
    So yeah...What is the required unlockable thing to go there?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    You're a mean one....mr grinch.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!