Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    The visual difference between SSJ Vegeta and SSJ2 Vegeta is mostly the occasional lightning anyway. His hair is practically identical. Same with Goku when he's going through his forms against Fat Buu or when he and Vegeta turn SSJ2 right before they fight in the Buu Saga. The only one that really had some noticeable hair change was Gohan.

We wont know the name of this new form until Toriyama names it. For all we know it's Super Saiyan Penis God.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    As the poster above me said, the differences between SSJ and SSJ2 are just a couple minor details. I don't see any reason to think this isn't something similar.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2018-01-17 at 06:45 AM.

no mention of Gohan...

if gohan doesnt take toppo or dyspo with him then super can fuck off.

Android 21 looks hot

she has a huge tail and she is a Majin

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at that face top right

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK now that's too weird
    Warrior Sleep meme

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    [MG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTwYHXLV4AAYc-S.jpg[/IMG]

Android 21 looks hot

what now android or majin

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I guess she is both.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTwYHXLV4AAYc-S.jpg[IMG]

Android 21 looks hot

Oh god I love fem majins. It was what I mainly played in that dragon ball game that came out a bit back. I also used one as the NPC in my dndbz game a while back xD. Android 21 new fav character.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Oh god I love fem majins. It was what I mainly played in that dragon ball game that came out a bit back. I also used one as the NPC in my dndbz game a while back xD. Android 21 new fav character.
    female Majin looks a lot better then their counterparts.

I guess this is what Toriyama meant on why Android 21 can compete with Goku and co.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I wonder if it is something like a nanobot type majin skin or some weird thing like that. Idk if that is even accurate to the scfi genre but you get what I'm talking about. Still able to do the silly majin stuff but also has the infinite energy and crap that androids have in the universe.

- - - Updated - - -

female Majin looks a lot better then their counterparts.

I guess this is what Toriyama meant on why Android 21 can compete with Goku and co.
    I agree, the big fat gum ball thing that is male majins always annoyed me when buu was first introduced. The character felt more like one of those joke characters like Arale, but it lasted too long lol.

10+ Year Old Account

Android 21 looks hot

Say whaaat

It was crazy enough when she was an android, now it turns out she's a secret majin? Gotta know the whole story for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Still getting new game, but a majin android is dumb

- - - Updated - - -

Also in her intro its noted she exists solely to have a female on roster... While Chichi exists... a notably underused adult Chichi
    Chi-Chi isn't known as a fighter. Videl would be better choice. Caulifla and Kale would be excellent choises, but they might want to diversify the cast from Super Saiyans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chi-Chi should really get some development. She was a world class martial artist before, they could have a plot line where she trains up to Z-fighter level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Chi-Chi isn't known as a fighter. Videl would be better choice. Caulifla and Kale would be excellent choises, but they might want to diversify the cast from Super Saiyans.
    To who? She takes out an entire room of soldiers as a child. She got to quarters in the WORLDS martial art tourney an had to fight Goku(unlucky). She trains Goten. An is the only one brave enough to assault Majin buu

Videl is actually a amazing choice too
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Jiren confirmed to be in the DLC 6 pack for Xenoverse 2. :O