10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    Wasn't that just the original version the mage tower/center of dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Magni isn't in HOTS.
    well there is a muradin skin, never know, wouldnt surprise if magni doesnt make it in this year
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Aruzan View Post
    Wasn't that just the original version the mage tower/center of dalaran?
    Canions, summoning stone and lighthouse ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a lighthouse in Kul Tiras...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Canions, summoning stone and lighthouse ...
    I'm not talking about the lighthouse. Talking about the mage tower.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post46460466

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way with Nightborne being Warlocks, can we get the Felborne skin for them?
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    By the way with Nightborne being Warlocks, can we get the Felborne skin for them?
    Only if we get a leper gnome skin for gnome warlocks, I mean it makes sense. Leper gnomes are outcasts, so are warlocks. I'm sure quite a number of leper gnomes would turn to fel energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    well there is a muradin skin, never know, wouldnt surprise if magni doesnt make it in this year
    Muradin skin? Muradin is the hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Only if we get a leper gnome skin for gnome warlocks, I mean it makes sense. Leper gnomes are outcasts, so are warlocks. I'm sure quite a number of leper gnomes would turn to fel energy.
    Isn't Zelfrax, the gnome that botches the ritual at the start of the Warlock class quest chain a leper gnome?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah the January 25th thing turned out to be Lore's new podcast.

He's now poking fun at everyone expecting him to make #officialwowannouncements
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Muradin skin? Muradin is the hero.
    Yes he is , but he has a Magni skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

He's now poking fun at everyone expecting him to make #officialwowannouncements
    Well deserved, imo. It's his personal account.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Regarding the other date - Jan 30 for the preorder.

It occurred to me that they can't have a preorder without telling when BFA is going to arrive. In this vein, I am really hoping the preorder comes on that rumored Jan 30.

---
    Also: as expected, the scaling idiocy with raids was an accident. It's good that they are going to fix that. Of course, it boggles the mind why the hell did they have to wait for this to bomb since the issue was reported to them many times (I actually went to check and yes, it was), but at least it is going to be fixed.

As a side note, also as expected, there was a blue tweet from CS who didn't know what the official position is but felt like they had to say something and so they said the usual generic non-committal BS about the change possibly being fine. That was hilarious.

But I will tell one more thing. Those increases of mob HP in the world / instances feel and play pretty dumb. The scaling that allows you to choose your leveling path and, say, mix and match Northrend and Outlands is good. The increases in XP required to level and the significant increases in mob HP aren't good - they don't add much and just feel tedious. I get brief pieces of excitement that are now coming from people logging in to their old low-levels or better, starting a new alt, and feeling that there are, indeed, changes - novelty is exciting. But I have been playing mostly low-levels for a long time now and I think that excitement is temporary. The changes are very shallow, they just make things take longer. Not much fun in that. This goes double and triple when it comes to instances which are just super-long now.

I don't think there would be a big outrage about these things forcing Blizzard to change them back, but that's only because leveling will remain largely as irrelevant and uninteresting as it was before. The changes themselves are a step forward (zone choice) and a step back (tediousness). If they won't nerf the HP modifiers in instances, they will likely increase the XP rewards for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well deserved, imo. It's his personal account.
    To be fair, not only did he say it had nothing to do with wow on that day, he also said it was podcast related, but expecting people read more than 1 tweet is too much probably.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Regarding the other date - Jan 30 for the preorder. It occurred to me that they can't have a preorder without telling when BFA is going to arrive. In this vein, I am really hoping the preorder comes on that rumored Jan 30.
    They'll probably pull another "will release before or on xx xxxxxx". Would be very surprised if we get a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    To be fair, not only did he say it had nothing to do with wow on that day, he also said it was podcast related, but expecting people read more than 1 tweet is too much probably.
    tbf Twitter is shitty with context

They'll probably pull another "will release before or on xx xxxxxx". Would be very surprised if we get a release date.
    From what I heard, they have to give a "last possible release date" with a preorder option due to laws in several countries.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

That's fine, it still provides a ceiling. Treat it as "we'll release on X but if stars align, we will release even earlier". (Which is what it is, in fact.)

Whew, 7.3.5 is having some weird-ass issues. We already knew it was getting rushed a bit (shortest PTR period for a .5 patch ever and pushing builds right up to the holidays) and as expected we'll likely see a bunch more builds over the next few days to fix issues/exploits. Fun times.

EDIT: What is less fun is that this could hinder alpha deployment a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looking forward to getting the pre-orders if they happen soon, and get to see the in-game goodies are worth getting this time around.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well looking forward to getting the pre-orders if they happen soon, and get to see the in-game goodies are worth getting this time around.
    Tottle alone is well worth the price.