Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It was a mistake and unintentional. Will be fixed ASAP. They've made an announcement. It has nothing to do finance.
    Sooo the threads on the PTR-forum which sayed exactly this (aka way to much health) and can be dated back to SEPTEMBER 1 are ofc nothing and they only discussed this fucking shit since more people became aware of it.

Making wod/mop raids harder to solo was probably not intended, but i dont see the harm in buffing raids before that. Project 60/70 has had a lot of sucess, but it's completly devoid of challenge, you can just 6man molten core...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Sooo the threads on the PTR-forum which sayed exactly this (aka way to much health) and can be dated back to SEPTEMBER 1 are ofc nothing and they only discussed this fucking shit since more people became aware of it.
    Source?

/10char

"Why did they buff old raids?"

Because they were tired of you breaking in and mugging the poor bastards, stealing all their mounts and transmog.
    <pictures poor Shannox in his underwear>

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Just to aggravate you, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    Literally your account s 1060 messages of just utter garbage and brown nosing Blizzard. Do us all a favor and do one
    Blow me. I'm not brown nosing Blizzard. I just have a low tolerance towards stupid crybabies that love to make mountains out of molehills.
    I have my own gripes about Blizzard and the game. I'm just not vocal about it like these other prepubescent losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Blow me. I'm not brown nosing Blizzard. I just have a low tolerance towards stupid crybabies that love to make mountains out of molehills.
    I have my own gripes about Blizzard and the game. I'm just not vocal about it like these other prepubescent losers.
    yep, anyone who has a different opinion of whats wrong with the game or company is a loser while only your gripes are the correct ones.

Grow up.
    #boycottchina

And people wonder what is wrong with the Blizz community. You are a shining example of what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    And people wonder what is wrong with the Blizz community. You are a shining example of what is wrong.
    Sure. I'm what's wrong with this community when you morons are the ones throwing tantrums over every minor inconvenience in this game. Making scathing insults towards the developers because of your pathetic first world problems.
    Go chew on Tide Pods! (Oh wait. You probably do that already).

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    If they say they soloed mythic sha of pride they're either a) lying or b) 970+ ilvl
    Some instances are still soloable in practice below 970 at the current state of the patch. At 960 as arcane I soloed terrace (heroic), SoO(mythic), HoF(heroic), highmaul(mythic) and ToT(heroic) last night. Only butcher was really tight. 960 isn't that much gear. If you raid mythic or are lucky you probably surpass that easily.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2018-01-18 at 10:39 PM.

Source?

Here you go no no no dont thank me you are welcome

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9607341?page=1

Sure. I'm what's wrong with this community when you morons are the ones throwing tantrums over every minor inconvenience in this game. Making scathing insults towards the developers because of your pathetic first world problems.
    Go chew on Tide Pods! (Oh wait. You probably do that already).
    Keep proving my point. By telling someone to go chew on tide pods you are hoping they try and kill themselves. Really classy. YOU are exactly what is wrong with this community.

It really doesn't make sense. Buffing old dungeons I can see, so that there's some level of challenge and group work-together element. But old raids, literally no one is doing old raids at level that's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Given that this thread isn't generating much in the way of constructive conversation and that the buffing was unintended and is being fixed, this thread will be closed to prevent misinformation from spreading.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead