Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Whatever it is, you just know it won't put the Democrats or the FBI in a good light. What will be interesting to see is how will the left wing biased media bury this story.
    You know that...without actually knowing anything about it, eh?

It's almost like the hysteria around this "memo" has been tailored specifically to play to your uninformed bias. Shocking turn of events...

You should stop allowing yourself to be played so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    Wasn't there a thread on this that was locked for Deep State conspiracy?

Yes, here
    But that one at least included a link, even if it was Fox, instead of hooting around acting triumphant and mysterious at the same time. This OP is just the shitpost of shitposts.

This many pages into this and the only solid thing seems to be that there are still Trumpsters here that fanatically subscribe to r/The_Donald and spread their insane conspiracies like gospel. It's time to come back to normality.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You know that...without actually knowing anything about it, eh?

It's almost like the hysteria around this "memo" has been tailored specifically to play to your uninformed bias. Shocking turn of events...

You should stop allowing yourself to be played so easily.
    And you're not being played at all right? It doesn't take a giant leap of logic to figure out if the memo had any bad news for trump or Republicans then it would have been leaked it to a willing and sympathetic media by now. Just that it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to know that whatever the news is, if it's bad for Obama or the Democrats then the left wing warriors on this forum will downplay it and obfuscate endlessly while diverting attention elsewhere. Oh look, Trump eats 3 scoops of ice cream every day!

And you're not being played at all right? It doesn't take a giant leap of logic to figure out if the memo had any bad news for trump or Republicans then it would have been leaked it to a willing and sympathetic media by now. Just that it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to know that whatever the news is, if it's bad for Obama or the Democrats then the left wing warriors on this forum will downplay it and obfuscate endlessly while diverting attention elsewhere. Oh look, Trump eats 3 scoops of ice cream every day!
    It'll be about as bad as Rachel Maddow's "Tax Returns"

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, there was that theory that Fusion GPS reports were used as sole reason for FISA warrant... never was actually proven or disproven (yet, as far as i know).
    And that is false. Because the start of the investigation was because Papadopoulos shot his mouth off to the Australian ambassador or whatever when he was drunk. We already know this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    “It is so alarming, the American people have to see it,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It's shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said.
    “Part of me wishes I didn't read it. I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things are happening in this country that I love so much.”

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

This sounds like a major deal.
    If it involves Gaetz, Nunes, and Jim Jordon? It is probably bullshit. And since this is the same fucking thing Venant posted a few hours ago. It is 99% bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever it is, you just know it won't put the Democrats or the FBI in a good light. What will be interesting to see is how will the left wing biased media bury this story.
    No, whatever it is, is 100% GRADE A bullshit if it came from Devin Nunes, Matt Gaetz, and Jim Jordan. Those dumbshits have been pushing hard for Mueller to be fired for the longest time. And now they supposedly have this bullshit report that is leaving out tons of context and relevant information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something something deep state, something something Benghazi.

Can we get a comment from our favorite deep-state conspiracy theorists like Theo?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... can you link the memo or are you making shit up?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Is this another conspiracy theory?

There are thousands of memos not being leaked. So, according to you, they all must contain information damaging to the Dems or Obama! Let's be real here. The fact that a memo is not being leaked is not some kind of definite proof that someone is trying to bury a bombshell - it is precisely what Trump and his people have sought for a long time.
    This here seems similar to the Fusion GPS hearing thing. Republicans did not release the transcript - even though they could - but made mysterious allusions to what was being said. Or the 'alarming information' that Nunes had bad year that he refused to publish, but used in order to push that FISA thing. If there is something there, make it public. This is a committee controlled by Republicans. The Democrats are not stopping any release there. I have had it with Republicans selectively playing with information, when they pretty much control the flow of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, I think it is just the good old Deep State/Trump being wiretapped one, being rolled out again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, there has to be something for us to see, to even say it’s a conspiracy. So far, there is a rumor of a memo of democrats abusing FISA... even though the extension to use this servailance, passed hours before this story hit. If this is about abuse of a surveillance program, it’s pretty strange to bring it up without even showing the memo, on the day GOP controlled congresses passed its extension.

Why is the story about an unseen memo of democrats doing something with surveillance program? We have a majority GOP Congress actually signing their name to an extension of it on the same day. Why isn’t the story that GOP just extended this surveillance program? Unlike this memo that we have not seen, you can see the senator signatures, they used to extend this yesterday.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-19 at 11:48 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    There are thousands of memos not being leaked. So, according to you, they all must contain information damaging to the Dems or Obama! Let's be real here. The fact that a memo is not being leaked is not some kind of definite proof that someone is trying to bury a bombshell - it is precisely what Trump and his people have sought for a long time.
    This here seems similar to the Fusion GPS hearing thing. Republicans did not release the transcript - even though they could - but made mysterious allusions to what was being said. Or the 'alarming information' that Nunes had bad year that he refused to publish, but used in order to push that FISA thing. If there is something there, make it public. This is a committee controlled by Republicans. The Democrats are not stopping any release there. I have had it with Republicans selectively playing with information, when they pretty much control the flow of it.

Nope, I think it is just the good old Deep State/Trump being wiretapped one, being rolled out again.
    It's strange, this is a leak about a possible future leak...

Here's the thing, I have zero problems with people pointing out government abuse of power, I'm all for calling out authoritarian actions. But, this doesn't have any teeth to it, not yet. People have been calling out the FISA courts for years, and the strongest defenders of those courts have been conservatives. They were the ones saying the actions of FISA needs to remain a secret, and they need to do what they do. When we look at the Patriot Act authorizations and those who were the FISA court's strongest defenders, I don't think this is going to end the way they hope it ends. Remember, Trump is one of the people who has been cheering the restriction of privacy rights and due process for Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Technically, there has to be something for us to see, to even say it’s a conspiracy. So far, there is a rumor of a memo of democrats abusing FISA... even though the extension to use this servailance, passed hours before this story hit. If this is about abuse of a surveillance program, it’s pretty strange to bring it up without even showing the memo, on the day GOP controlled congresses passed its extension.
    Basically, it's a leak about a possible future leak.

The GOP has long been the stronger supporters of the FISA courts and the surveillance programs, so I don't think this is going to end how they hope it will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically, it's a leak about a possible future leak.

The GOP has long been the stronger supporters of the FISA courts and the surveillance programs, so I don't think this is going to end how they hope it will.
    Fusion GPS testimony to house Intelligence Committee was released yesterday. It accuses Trump Organization of money laundering from Russia, through their Toronto business. Unlike the memo in the OP, this was released at the same time this story began. I started a thread on it:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...House-Democrat

Edit: just to make it clear. This is a story about a memo that none of have seen. Instead of releasing the memo, this story for some reason was about it coming. Well... here are a couple of stories that did happen at the same time, involving all players in this forthcoming memo Fusion GPS, Intelligence Committee and FISA:

House panel releases Fusion GPS' Glenn Simpson testimony (this new testimony, not the Feinstein one)
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2646361

Congress approves 6 year extension of Surveillance program (Includes FISA)
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/u...n-privacy.html
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-19 at 12:23 PM.

In before this topic gets locked again by people that don't want you to read about it. US Congressman are tweeting about this since 18 Jan. Check out #ReleaseTheMemo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahiossi View Post
    In before this topic gets locked again by people that don't want you to read about it. US Congressman are tweeting about this since 18 Jan. Check out #ReleaseTheMemo
    House Intelligence Committee did release new Fusion GPS testimony, that points to Trump Organization laundering money for Russia, through a Toronto company. Also, the 6 year extension to US surveillance program that this memo is supposed to say is evil, passed congrsss yesterday as well.

Keep demanding that memo...

A hashtag that's been pushed hard by Russian bots about a subject that nobody has presented a shred of evidence to support. That sounds like irrefutable proof to me.

Y'all are being played, and you don't even know it. Sad. And I really mean that this time; I honestly feel sorry for you.

It's easy to find stories online about it , but the document is still classified so mostly just opinion on what it contains.
    I guess time will only tell then. Until then people can have fun with it just like they do with all the other “speculation” threads. Kek...

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I don't post source links many times, many people here are capable of searching and making their own assumptions.
    You are finally getting it. If you post sources many people on MMOC tend to poo-poo them away if it doesn’t fit within their narrative. MMOC really needs a rule about source shaming to squelch this.
    You could have at least quoted your source in full though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I guess time will only tell then. Until then people can have fun with it just like they do with all the other “speculation” threads. Kek...

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

You are finally getting it. If you post sources many people on MMOC tend to poo-poo them away if it doesn’t fit within their narrative. MMOC really needs a rule about source shaming to squelch this.
    You could have at least quoted your source in full though.
    As long as that includes any 'fake news' mention, sure. I hate that term and how it is being used.

I came up with the title myself . You guys are hilarious.
    Expect no less my friend. The wagons will be circled every time an outside “threat” is detected.

Cheers

As of right now the document is classified but an immediate push from republicans to release to the public after reading. Not sure what it is exactly but members of the GOP are almost jumping up and down trying to keep quiet.

MY guess is a direct link that shows citizens being spied upon for political gain coming from the US justice department under the Obama administration. I have a feeling this document will be released or leaked.
    The entire Fusion GPS testimony is already available, so this is no doubt a week late bit of spin to retaliate for Feinstein's release of the Senate testimony. The Republicans on the panel of course are eager to talk about absolutely anything other than the Trump-Russia investigation, so no doubt this will be some bottled lines from them trying to push some angle.

But of course I can only conjecture because dear old Jeezy as usual doesn't care to share his source.

"According to a Republican shill with knowledge of the beat up" maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Something something deep state, something something Benghazi.
    Deep state which is apparently controlled by the FISC, a mostly Republican appointed panel that rubberstamps wiretaps, which Republicans have apparently had a huge change of heart over since the Bush era kekekekeke.

- - - Updated - - -

In before this topic gets locked again by people that don't want you to read about it.
    Oooooh, do you think the site mods on MMO-C are part of the Deep State conspiracy too?

Wake up sheeple!

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Expect no less my friend. The wagons will be circled every time an outside “threat” is detected.
    I've yet to see anyone in this thread detect anything other than bullshit lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Nunes smokescreen on some irrelevant twaddle, called it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm sure the OP believes Hannity when he said "Mueller: 'Your witch hunt is now over'
    "Stop burning that witch that the witch hunt found, you have to come chase this leprechaun I saw in the bushes!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.