• Rotund or 'heavy'

9 7.32%
  • Muscly or toned

104 84.55%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I've always wondered if it is a big or small factor. Skinny guy, fat guy or muscular?
    I'll stick with bulky guy. basically muscular but over the average weight.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    You know what I find weak looking? Pumped up guys that have 10 braincells that care about "looking stronk".
    Thank god for the toned smart people between the fatties and the musclebrains.
    I mean yeah there are a lot of meatheads in the body building community sure but it's a passion and not what anyone expects the average person to achieve or even want. "toned" is just a meme. Nothing wrong with packing on size without going overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Would I rather have

over

100% yes
    what if they swapped faces? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Nothing wrong with packing on size without going overboard.
    Agreed.
    10char

Average looking is what I actually like the most. Average as in European average, not American or British average.
    Don't mind them being slightly skinny or slightly fat.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2018-01-20 at 06:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    what if they swapped faces? :P
    Well face is important yeah BUT a average face hot body would still trump hot face fat body for sex

Well face is important yeah BUT a average face hot body would still trump hot face fat body for sex
    He looks young, maybe he hardly has experience?
    Having muscles doesn't magically make you good at sex.

Sure, there's things like endurance but we all know that super muscly guys care more about themselves than their partners due to vain'ess.

But I'm slightly biased since I am on the heavier side and haven't been in a relationship for a very long while.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2018-01-20 at 06:49 PM.

I don't have issues with women and I'm not ripped. That said, I'm neither skinny nor fat either. However, according to my onlookers, I'm not unattractive unless being hit on and receiving compliments are actually backhanded in some way and I'm either too dense to realize it or simply don't care enough about if it is or not.

I believe that it has more to do with my lifestyle and demeanor than my appearance, though. I will say that. I acted much more "hardcore" and alpha/masculine when I was a teenager and in my early 20s, trying to earn favor with women by acting macho and it couldn't have failed any more spectacularly. So, I stopped caring, did what I wanted, and aimed for female friends instead of looking for girlfriends/sex. After about 6-7 months, I started being asked out (granted, by both sexes) for both relationships and casual sex... but, by then I honestly didn't care anymore. I ultimately settled with my wife after she asked me for casual sex and we found out that we work well together in life and dealing with mundane issues that life hurled at us, and so we made our relationship out of a daily fling that we were doing. Best relationship that either of us had ever had since we were in it for ourselves and grew to love each other while mutually benefiting from being with each other.

bmi calculator, if it says you're overweight, you're ugly to the majority.

Deleted
    He looks young, maybe he hardly has experience?
    Having muscles doesn't magically make you good at sex.

Sure, there's things like endurance but we all know that super muscly guys care more about themselves than their partners due to vain'ess.

But I'm slightly biased since I am on the heavier side and haven't been in a relationship for a very long while.
    TBF I took the question as more physical attraction. I am physically attracted to toned guys but don't rule out average bods if other attributes are attractive

TBF I took the question as more physical attraction. I am physically attracted to toned guys but don't rule out average bods if other attributes are attractive
    Attraction is pretty specific but I guess most people enjoy looking at those that take good care of their bodies.
    As in, not fat or massively muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    bmi calculator, if it says you're overweight, you're ugly to the majority.
    100% bullshit.

There is someone, even many someones, for everybody.

Confidence and honesty are probably more important than physical appearance. I mean, it depends what you are talking about.

We all have our possible fantasy type, something that is everything we want down to the last detail in physical terms. Maybe for a night, or even a fortnight, that's fine.

After that, you have to actually like that person or all the good looks in the world will not save that relationship.

So compatibility, being on the same road in life, etc. will all factor more meaningfully with some basic attractiveness having already been achieved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short of going into bodybuilder level fitness, more muscles will almost always improve your chances. The key though is to not have your personality go to shit as you get more built. Nothing creates arrogance faster than thinking you can beat up everyone.

Nothing like a Ripped lady...
    Having Muscle helps reduce body fat BTW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    100% bullshit.

There is someone, even many someones, for everybody.
    Statistically yes, realistically no!

Millions die never knowing love or having q relationship. Finding your ideal partner is rare

Deleted
    Lean muscles improve your overal look and posture.
    A good phisique even improves how well clothes look on you.

Plus, a healthy, strong body also improves how you feel.

I was going to say something similar. At a certain point, that much focus on one's physique comes across as self-absorbed and that's not something I find attractive.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Finding your ideal partner is rare
    Not sure I said ideal partner...

A suitable, reasonable match with whom one could enjoy a decently good relationship over a long period of time is out there.

I refer to this as the "Seinfeld problem." In that sitcom almost all of the characters are complete, intolerable assholes (not a show I actually enjoy myself, btw). Jerry is himself the nightmare date - always looking for whatever possible flaw in someone that will prove to be the kryptonite. An imagainary talking belly button, a close talker, or whatever the fuck.

Best advice: don't go looking for that mote in other people's eyes when you have a beam sticking out of your own and you might still be able to eke out some happiness in this life.

Most girls that I’ve dated or slept with seem to prefer toned/muscley dudes. Nothing over the top though. I’ve had girls ask me out over dudes who were skinnier than me and taller than me so maybe I’m biased based on my experiences but I think being fit is probably one of the most important things for most people (or some people).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Short of going into bodybuilder level fitness, more muscles will almost always improve your chances. The key though is to not have your personality go to shit as you get more built. Nothing creates arrogance faster than thinking you can beat up everyone.
    I have quite a few natural bodybuilding friends. Funny thing is, they all avoid contact sports and especially combat ones.

It seems as if they decided to bulk up to look intimidating just to avoid a combat while in fact they are pretty bad at defending themselves.

Yes. It's all that matters. I wont be happy until my shoulders are too fucking swole to fit through a fucking door.

Your fitness is one of the very few things you absolute control over in life. Why not explore it?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day