Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Pandaren are the most fleshed out race/culture in the game next to Trolls, so they were implemented amazingly well. The only people who complain about them are try hard teens who think anything other than medieval knights and magic is gay and for children.

It's like saying there was nothing but knight's in the 10th century while ignoring the other half of the world.

Also BfA is the PERFECT time to add some Pandaren story, they need to give us some facts on why the Pandaren on either faction are now willing to go to war with each other. Same goes for DK's and DH's.

Personally can’t wait to roll a Void Elf. I think I can hold off on Pandas though even as a sub race.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    BFA is probably the worst time for some panda lore. Unless they gotta throw some morality pandas in the end saying that pandaren suffered the most.
    Very much disagree with it being the worst time for lore. If anything it's the best time for the Alliance/Horde Pandaren pin them against each other somewhere
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    Very much disagree with it being the worst time for lore. If anything it's the best time for the Alliance/Horde Pandaren pin them against each other somewhere
    So 3vs4 somewhere ? What would be a point ?

PandaPls PandaPls
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

is it panduhren, pandairen or panren

I would like to see mogu have at least a minor presence somewhere during the expansion considering their relationship with the Zandalari. Obviously having mogu would involve pandaren, maybe the Shado-Pan.

It would also be nice if the Horde hozen made an appearance, even if it's just a couple of dockhands on a ship or something. Similar to how we had Revantusk trolls in Stonetalon working under Krom'gar or the Stonemaul ogre representative in the Krasarang Wilds. Makes the world feel more alive.

No, leave pandas in the past like WoD and pretend never existed. Dont know about you but I hate Mist because was like 90% about pandas, so much that I get sick of them and make me feel like I had enought pandas for an entire life. The irony is that my main is monk wich is also tied completly to pandas.
    There are a lot of more important things to take care, like dwarfs, worgen, Wrathion, worgen, Undermine, worgen, worgen...

I've had my share of pandaren trough all of MoP... I'd rather not see them again. They are actually the reason what holds MoP as being one of the better expansions. I thought the mogu, mantid and and sha were far more interesting though, wouldn't mind to see more of them. I also think its a mistake to make the pandaren a neutral race, there's no faction pride to be found at all and it feels so stupid for them to be fighting each other from the opposing faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
    No, leave pandas in the past like WoD and pretend never existed. Dont know about you but I hate Mist because was like 90% about pandas, so much that I get sick of them and make me feel like I had enought pandas for an entire life. The irony is that my main is monk wich is also tied completly to pandas.
    There are a lot of more important things to take care, like dwarfs, worgen, Wrathion, worgen, Undermine, worgen, worgen...
    The Monk Class Order Hall and the Fist of Ra-Den questline certainly shows that Pandaria and pandaren aren't going to be forgotten like WoD anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The Monk Class Order Hall and the Fist of Ra-Den questline certainly shows that Pandaria and pandaren aren't going to be forgotten like WoD anytime soon.
    That's very true but I think that's a good thing. Pandaria is so rich with lore it's good that these things will stay with the story line. Perhaps some allied races from Pandaria? Maybe someday
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

Who wants panda lore seriously?

The Pandaren don't, necessarily, need more lore. Not only was Pandaria a very fleshed out continent, but they just received a truckload more lore through the Monk Order Hall and the questlines for Sheilun, Fu Zan, and the Fist of Ra-Den. Not to mention that they had more of their lore fleshed out through Chronicle Vol. 1. However, I'd like to know what role the Houjin and Tushui will play in the coming war.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    A lot of people apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    is it panduhren, pandairen or panren
    Pan-dar-ren. Jump to 1:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC69eLjk28

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    actually, they didn't, cause you know, their in the game now, and playable.

As it stands, the lore behind the sha and Y'Shaarj was really interesting, as was the thunder king. The pandaren adding an element of richness to respecting life and wellness isn't forgettable, and I enjoyed what they brought to the table.
    I agree. The old gods and the sha were great. Everything leading up to them (the pandaran among) was terrible and interchangable with anything equally terrible. Like squidmen or hawkpeople

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Lots of people do. Same as people who care about the Draenei. Or Blood Elves. Or Worgen. Or ...
    you and three other nerds do not qualify as "lots of people"

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    I agree. The old gods and the sha were great. Everything leading up to them (the pandaran among) was terrible and interchangable with anything equally terrible. Like squidmen or hawkpeople
    The mogu? Zandalari?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The mogu? Zandalari?
    You really thought the Mogu were a thrilling story to follow? xD
    The Burdens of Shaohao were cool to watch. The Sha's influence was cool to see. Rest was garbage imo