Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Leveling epidemic?

Looking at forums, seems like everyone and their dog are just leveling, noone doing anything else ever.
    Im following these boards for years and there was never so much leveling threads.
    Are there really so many returning and new players? Vets should have all classes at 100 at least...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Looking at forums, seems like everyone and their dog are just leveling, noone doing anything else ever.
    Im following these boards for years and there was never so much leveling threads.
    Are there really so many returning and new players? Vets should have all classes at 100 at least...
    I have every single class at 110 except monk, which is 101, and even have max level doubles of shaman, mage, and druid. And I'm still leveling new characters because that is fun for me.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wait for allied races to start leveling. I don't want get bored myself with older races and stuff.

No, most players are not leveling but Blizzard just ruined that part of the game with 7.3.5 (among other tings, intentional or not) so obviously people are going to voice their opinions on the matter.

They also promoted allied races as a big part of the next expansion but as it turns out they just want you to buy boosts to play them. So yeah, people are upset.

Vets should have all classes at 100 at least...
    i have one alt above 100 and thats a DH, my other highest (2) are at 90. im playing since classic

Except the new allied races I have no interest in leveling. I have over 40 lvl 100 chars, all classes at 110 with mage towers done so that zandalari troll or nightborned whatever looks sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to this new patch, I've seen ancient friends return, even. People that stopped playing in Wrath/Cata. And many are leveling to try it out without being able to one shot everything.

Currently, I have 73 characters out of 143, at level 100+. Another 14 at lvl 110. And yet, I still made an alt just so I could level through 7.3.5. And I'm loving it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never attempt to level another character as long as their buffs are in place. Regardless, I have a few 110 and 100s if I decide to come back. One max level char takes a lot of time to care for anyway, alts are for people:
    - who don't care about their mains;
    - are bored because they have nothing else to do in life or in gaming;
    - have mental issues.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Thanks to this new patch, I've seen ancient friends return, even. People that stopped playing in Wrath/Cata. And many are leveling to try it out without being able to one shot everything.

Currently, I have 73 characters out of 143, at level 100+. Another 14 at lvl 110. And yet, I still made an alt just so I could level through 7.3.5. And I'm loving it.
    How can you level so many? ;_;

I have like, 3 max levels (I've leveled like 5-9 more to max that I removed), having 73 toons at 100+, dear lord. D:
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I can't even get myself to level my 100s. Broken Isles is sh!t, even with flying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, most players are not leveling but Blizzard just ruined that part of the game with 7.3.5 (among other tings, intentional or not) so obviously people are going to voice their opinions on the matter.

They also promoted allied races as a big part of the next expansion but as it turns out they just want you to buy boosts to play them. So yeah, people are upset.
    Too bad you cant have heritage armor if you boost..... what a dumb move for Blizzard they ar enot the evil mastermind i hoped.....

In my experience of playing the game since the change, though, I can say without a doubt that dungeon queue times have been longer and there have been less and less people out in the world, and this is Moonguard US.

Mal'ganis is basically dead save for Dalaran or Org.

Thankfully, though, I don't surround myself with people that get fascinated by the leveling experience of a game taking 40% longer when the narrative, plot and character development are all shit, not to mention disjointed and completely out of order.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    How can you level so many? ;_;

I have like, 3 max levels (I've leveled like 5-9 more to max that I removed), having 73 toons at 100+, dear lord. D:
    Because leveling was broken once Cataclysm hit, broke even more as Mists of Pandaria made it smoother, and Warlords of Draenor made questing basically not needed. I have been timing the fastest casual leveling as I could, and that still made me complete the level bracket of Cata in about 2-3 hours, brack of MoP in about 1-2 hours, bracket of WoD in about 1 hour.

It became too easy to level, almost faster to get gold by leveling a new alt at a point.

For one who loves the game, it hurt to see it unraveling in the leveling part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Too bad you cant have heritage armor if you boost..... what a dumb move for Blizzard they ar enot the evil mastermind i hoped.....
    Nah, that was a brilliant idea! Basically rewarding players for actually playing the game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I wait for allied races to start leveling. I don't want get bored myself with older races and stuff.
    Pretty much this for me as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only play feral druid and MM hunter. I have no interest of leveling up something else, even with the Allied races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because leveling was broken once Cataclysm hit, broke even more as Mists of Pandaria made it smoother, and Warlords of Draenor made questing basically not needed. I have been timing the fastest casual leveling as I could, and that still made me complete the level bracket of Cata in about 2-3 hours, brack of MoP in about 1-2 hours, bracket of WoD in about 1 hour.

It became too easy to level, almost faster to get gold by leveling a new alt at a point.

For one who loves the game, it hurt to see it unraveling in the leveling part.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, that was a brilliant idea! Basically rewarding players for actually playing the game.
    Yeah i know i shuold have put a /s XD

You have to remember if you've 'cleared' Antorus, then Legion is basically done now. So I expect a lot of player will now be preparing and looking towards BfA and just chilling out lvling etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I have every single class at 110 except monk, which is 101, and even have max level doubles of shaman, mage, and druid. And I'm still leveling new characters because that is fun for me.
    Finish that Monk, boy-o.

Thanks to this new patch, I've seen ancient friends unsub, even. People that played multiple accts since Wrath/Cata as many can not be bothered with leveling without being able to one shot everything.

Currently, I have 35 characters 10 at level 100+. Another 12 at lvl 110. And i refuse to make another alt in 7.3.5. because I'm hating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Yeah i know i shuold have put a /s XD
    Ah, sorry. Yeah, hard to translate in a forum post ^^