Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was hoping for some nemesis rewerok but the mechanic is basically untouched. Im sad now

It's a shitfest, they gutted demonhunter survivability in meta which is basically their only survivability on a long cd. Leech on meta got destroyed, it's so stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by Night22 View Post
    lel flat chance (40%) for CS to refund fury :/ seems like they want to push dh away from crit
    And Eyebeam only 30 Sec. Cd
    I don't necessarily think away from crit so much as away from literally all the crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I was hoping for some nemesis rewerok but the mechanic is basically untouched. Im sad now
    Nemesis is definitely a problem. The damage increase is great, but on anything that's not pure single target it's messy at best, and downright disappointing if the adds aren't the same creature type as the boss. And yet the alternatives are still worse than that. I'd have preferred they remove Nemesis and kept Chaos Blades.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I'm honestly more annoyed that Demonic is now competing with Nemesis. Demonic should be baseline imo.

Momentum is done right now though, Feb rush 1 sec cd with no charges, going to be so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kash6 View Post
    Momentum is done right now though, Feb rush 1 sec cd with no charges, going to be so much fun
    1 second CD is guaranteed a placeholder.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Kash6 View Post
    I hope that the buff stacks instead of just a refresh.

I hope immolation aura ticks hard enough that it could be a defensive ability, to make people run from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I'm honestly more annoyed that Demonic is now competing with Nemesis. Demonic should be baseline imo.

Absolutely.
    Every time they even look at DH they butcher it more and more. They have NO idea WTF they are doing. What they really need to do is make Demonic the 3rd spec and flesh it out, give us a ton more choices.

The flat 40% CHANCE to refund on chaos Strike really pisses me off. Even at almost 60% crit I still have to hit demon's bite way too often. I'm not sure I'm going to be playing in BFA at all now.
    Last edited by GamerDH; 2018-01-27 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarre View Post
    Absolutely.
    Every time they even look at DH they butcher it more and more. They have NO idea WTF they are doing. What they really need to do is make Demonic the 3rd spec and flesh it out, give us a ton more choices.

The flat 40% CHANCE to refund on chaos Strike really pisses me off. Even at almost 60% crit I still have to hit demon's bite way too often. I'm not sure I'm going to be playing in BFA at all now.
    Whose to say after the stat squish that you'll have anywhere close to 60% still, or even be able to make it to 60 through most of BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Whose to say after the stat squish that you'll have anywhere close to 60% still, or even be able to make it to 60 through most of BfA?
    The point is they are taking away any element of control and now putting the even more RNG into RNG except this time we have no control over (stacking crit to overcome the BS). That is just plain bad. So no gearing out of the BS that is what they think should be how many times we press the stupid GCD WASTING/DUMB BUTTON ROTATION FILLING/ NO DPS-MORE FURY BUTTON. With only the absolutely deplorable 40% _chance_ that CS refunds fury, A Level 120 DH will feel like a brand new 110 DH every day no matter how they gear.
    Last edited by GamerDH; 2018-01-27 at 06:40 AM.

The point is they are taking away any element of control and now putting the even more RNG into RNG except this time we have no control over (stacking crit to overcome the BS). That is just plain bad. So no gearing out of the BS that is what they think should be how many times we press the stupid GCD WASTING/DUMB BUTTON ROTATION FILLING/ NO DPS-MORE FURY BUTTON. With only the absolutely deplorable 40% _chance_ that CS refunds fury, A Level 120 DH will feel like a brand new 110 DH every day no matter how they gear.
    That's simply a problem with design that needs to be resolved, because the issue is that on a tight window like demonic or even during meta, demon's bite is not buffed up like chaos strike, so any time we don't get a proc feels awful.

Honestly speaking, meta for DH has been pretty badly implemented compared to the meta warlocks used to have. It's such a boring CD.

Think of it this way:

1- Chaotic Onslaught is gone. That's one layer of RNG gone.
    2- Critical Chaos is gone. That means our crits hit just as hard as any other class.
    3- Our crit reliance is gone, that means we're probably gonna be stacking other stats.
    4- Feast on Souls is gone, that means Demonic is pretty much dead. One of the most shittest layers of RNG gone.

If they make it so the refund is a BONUS and not a needed thing to rotate, as it is now, I can see the class being in a much healthier status than it is now.

We have 2 rows dedicated to fury generation in BfA. I seriously hope it works out.

So far I love Dark Slash, it's what should've replaced Nemesis. And I despise Cycle of Hatred. That talent shouldn't even exist. (unless they make refunds a Deck of Cards, which they're not going to).

And yes, please, if you have a US account start annoying them to rework/remove Nemesis. I don't want to deal with that shit talent another expansion. In fact they should keep Chaos Blades over Nemesis.
    Last edited by Shirofune; 2018-01-27 at 08:47 AM.

Don't forget the azerite neck - they can add some stuff into there

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Think of it this way:

1- Chaotic Onslaught is gone. That's one layer of RNG gone.
    2- Critical Chaos is gone. That means our crits hit just as hard as any other class.
    3- Our crit reliance is gone, that means we're probably gonna be stacking other stats.
    4- Feast on Souls is gone, that means Demonic is pretty much dead. One of the most shittest layers of RNG gone.

If they make it so the refund is a BONUS and not a needed thing to rotate, as it is now, I can see the class being in a much healthier status than it is now.

We have 2 rows dedicated to fury generation in BfA. I seriously hope it works out.

So far I love Dark Slash, it's what should've replaced Nemesis. And I despise Cycle of Hatred. That talent shouldn't even exist. (unless they make refunds a Deck of Cards, which they're not going to).

And yes, please, if you have a US account start annoying them to rework/remove Nemesis. I don't want to deal with that shit talent another expansion. In fact they should keep Chaos Blades over Nemesis.
    Wholeheartly agreed. I love Cycle of Hatred though because it's kinda DoG built into the class.

On topic: Appetite now has 50% chance, DOPE.

However, Trail of Ruin is now again dependant on First Blood, which makes one require another. I like that they merged Momentum/Prepared into one talent, really enjoying that one, but IMO they should merge those 2 aswell.

Also, weren't Bloodlet/Master of the Glaive merged too yday morning?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Im pretty sure they wont change Nemesis at all. My only hope is that since Eye Beam gonna hit primary target harder Demonic talent will be competive or better than other two.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Im pretty sure they wont change Nemesis at all. My only hope is that since Eye Beam gonna hit primary target harder Demonic talent will be competive or better than other two.
    But (as far as we know atleast) they won't build Feast on the Souls into the class which means that eating the orb will no longer reduce EB cooldown. I don't think we'll be playing Demonic if we'll have demonform up 17,8% of the time (8/45).
    Burn it. BURN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Push hard for them to fix the Fel Rush D/C bug. Please, please push for it along with the double jump one.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Push hard for them to fix the Fel Rush D/C bug. Please, please push for it along with the double jump one.
    Is this still a thing? I experienced the Fel Rush D/C all the time back in 7.1.5, resubbed after 7.3.2 dropped and have not experienced it once since.

5+ Year Old Account
    And im still waiting that they fix the Fel Rush DC bug.