10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I feel ripped off now... That was my birthday money, and it went to the Deluxe Edition too.
    If you buy the digital version when Blizzard opens up pre-purchasing, you can have the key code refunded upon upgrading to the Collector's Edition. You will not get your money back however, only a key code that you can then attempt to sell. When Legion was releasing a GM told me that if I contacted them in the week before the expac released they would refund my digital purchase (with money) so that I could then apply my Collector's Edition code on launch day and not waste any money. I decided not to because I wanted to play at midnight, and just sold my refunded key to my sister for a reduced price. I wouldn't place my hopes on a GM offering you that but you can try, if you want the allied races early and are willing to not play at midnight launch.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Go back to the store and get a refund or cancel your online order and pre-purchase the digital game from Blizzard (tomorrow TM)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Made an interesting find:

There seems to be a single silver hand paladin's tomb on the Proudmoore Estate in Kul'tiras.
    Could this be the final resting place of Arthas? It seems likely considering the location and that it's the only one.
    Very interesting find, well done.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused though, did EB Games not tell you you only have to put a minimum of $5 on your pre-order as a down payment? I've always only put the $5 down then paid the rest while picking it up. Unless it's a different policy where you are, you never have to pay the full price until you are actually picking the game up
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    If you buy the digital version when Blizzard opens up pre-purchasing, you can have the key code refunded upon upgrading to the Collector's Edition. You will not get your money back however, only a key code that you can then attempt to sell. When Legion was releasing a GM told me that if I contacted them in the week before the expac released they would refund my digital purchase (with money) so that I could then apply my Collector's Edition code on launch day and not waste any money. I decided not to because I wanted to play at midnight, and just sold my refunded key to my sister for a reduced price. I wouldn't place my hopes on a GM offering you that but you can try, if you want the allied races early and are willing to not play at midnight launch.
    Okay, thanks for the advice. I can hope . ;D
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    Go back to the store and get a refund or cancel your online order and pre-purchase the digital game from Blizzard (tomorrow TM)
    If he really does want the physical box and all the extra stuff that comes in it this won't help him. But if he only cares about getting the game and the in game goodies this is the best bet.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I feel ripped off now... That was my birthday money, and it went to the Deluxe Edition too.
    You feel ripped off because you ignorantly made a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    No need to be an ass, he's probably a younger member. Dude just wanted to preorder the game. He didn't know anything about scummy market tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    No need to be an ass, he's probably a younger member. Dude just wanted to preorder the game. He didn't know anything about scummy market tactics.
    lmao sorry that I'm not sugar coating words and feeling bad for somebody who bought a product that has been known to have full pre-purchases and probably had ~$50 at the checkout numerous times before the transaction got completed

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because everyone's been talking about pre-orders and so he went out and pre-ordered. Everyone calling it a pre-order is calling it by the wrong name so at least one person is bound to be misinformed.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick someone start a GoFundMe for him

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because everyone's been talking about pre-orders and so he went out and pre-ordered. Everyone calling it a pre-order is calling it by the wrong name so at least one person is bound to be misinformed.
    Semantics or not (which is a completely debatable other subject), none of these things change the fact that you get told the price of what you're buying multiple times and even get asked if you want to confirm said purchase with a large number of what the price is. Call me an ass but I can't feel bad for somebody who ends up in a situation like this after knowing that.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-01-30 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao sorry that I'm not sugar coating words and feeling bad for somebody who bought a product that has been known to have full pre-purchases and probably had ~$50 at the checkout numerous times before the transaction got completed
    What you said doesn't make any sense. That's a lot of word looping for no real defense. Just because the game has digital prepurchases doesn't really give reason to doubt a giant retailer. You're response was just being an ass for no reason my guy. And here is me not sugar coating that. It's much better if you point out your reasoning, rather than calling him ignorant. We have enough edgy asses on the internet. Now I'd rather not have an argument

10+ Year Old Account
    Semantics or not (which is a completely debatable other subject), none of these things change the fact that you get told the price of what you're buying multiple times and even get asked if you want to confirm said purchase with a large number of what the price is. Call me a dick but I can't feel bad for somebody who ends up in a situation like this after knowing that.
    It doesn't have anything to do with the price though, he just didn't realise you could get early access to in game goodies if you pre-purchase through Blizzard, and now it's too late to do that. Judging by earlier posts he only just found out that the allied races being unlocked early was a potential thing, and for a moment thought he had secured that for himself, but then was told that is not the case. That has nothing to do with how much the pre-order cost him.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Semantics or not (which is a completely debatable other subject), none of these things change the fact that you get told the price of what you're buying multiple times and even get asked if you want to confirm said purchase with a large number of what the price is. Call me an ass but I can't feel bad for somebody who ends up in a situation like this after knowing that.
    The problem isn't the price, which he obviously knew when he paid. The problem is that he didn't know there was a difference between pre-order and pre-purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Izalla; 2018-01-30 at 04:55 AM.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I am heading to bed soon - I have to go into the office tomorrow and do a demo AS SOON as the QA starts, so itll make the time go quick, once the demo is over I will find out if ill be super disappointed, somewhat disappointed, super happy or mega happy (mega happy is getting both alpha invite AND allied races, super happy is one of the two, somewhat disappointed is pre-order no invite for me or no allied race and super is like....nothing except a boring QA.

Night all! I hope to see yall tomorrow in Azeroth with our allied races!

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't have anything to do with the price though, he just didn't realise you could get early access to in game goodies if you pre-purchase through Blizzard, and now it's too late to do that. Judging by earlier posts he only just found out that the allied races being unlocked early was a potential thing, and for a moment thought he had secured that for himself, but then was told that is not the case. That has nothing to do with how much the pre-order cost him.
    My bad then, I thought he was upset about the price of the pre-purchase and he regretted it. I'm confused about why the gun was jumped so fast and he pre-ordered the game from another outlet with there being anything announced involving pre-orders just yet. Maybe the store will provide codes in the near future, but this whole thing could have just been prevented by being more patient or putting a bit more effort into information.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Now I'd rather not have an argument
    then don't take the initiative and fuel an argument by replying with posts like this to comments that weren't directed towards you?

"i'd rather not have an argument, but let me start one anyways by fighting edge with edge"

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad then, I thought he was upset about the price of the pre-purchase and he regretted it. I'm confused about why the gun was jumped so fast and he pre-ordered the game from another outlet with there being anything announced involving pre-orders just yet. Maybe the store will provide codes in the near future, but this whole thing could have just been prevented by being more patient or putting a bit more effort into information.
    I mean, his sig says today is his sixteenth birthday and he said he bought it with his birthday money. He was probably just excited to set it in stone.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice indeed...
    Can't wait for my Orc Male Warrior to have a straight back...So excited...^w^l;
    For the Horde!