In-Development: Maiev, Lunar Festival, and More!

https://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464984

Unknown if this is going to be accompanied by the usual video later on or if this is a new format.

The new skins kinda have a logical rarity rating and there only seem to be 3 tints of the epic skins so the bundle might be fairly priced, definitly a nice change from the WInter Veil event. Skins themselves look pretty nice, the Azmo one look pretty cool, even if it's just a recolor. Zul'jin is by far my favorite though. Also love the rocket mount, perfect mount for a Junkrat or Gazlowe. I also don't wanna think about the implications of a red rocket for the year of the dog, what have you done to me internet...

Deleted
    Cassia skin feels lackluster
    But I like Sylvanas' new ones.

I liked Li Ming's skin, but none of the old tints appealed to me...I like the new blue one, so that's definite. Like the new Jaina tint too.

As for the new ones, Sylvanas looks cool, but damn, she looks like Tyrande with that skin. Kael and Cassia are decent, and Zul'jin is pretty sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    So they are not making videos anymore, I guess they're cutting the budget
    I personally like this more. Can just scroll through it all quick now.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Still no new skin for Gazlowe. Blizzard you maketh me sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    We have Gazlowe with a paper bag. I'm set for life with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We have Gazlowe with a paper bag. I'm set for life with that.
    I don't follow
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

New Lúcio skin when?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    New Lúcio skin when?
    Greymane new skin when i ask. Or Lunara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    So they are not making videos anymore, I guess they're cutting the budget
    I think they probably see from some statistic that the Chinese don't watch the videos much so we were given this instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Greymane new skin when i ask. Or Lunara.
    Lúcio has literally nothing else but base and master skin, at least Greymane has Ringmaster and Lunara two, Sentinel and Warden. If you count event skins too then Grey got that halloween Jekyll&Hyde and Lunara has christmas skin. Not to say they wouldn't stand to get new skins as well, just that Lúcio needs one even more, because he has nothing at all.

( Edit: Ah my bad, I forgot Ribbit because it's so hideous. So he has one too. )

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    Lúcio has literally nothing else but base and master skin, at least Greymane has Ringmaster and Lunara two, Sentinel and Warden. If you count event skins too then Grey got that halloween Jekyll&Hyde and Lunara has christmas skin. Not to say they wouldn't stand to get new skins as well, just that Lúcio needs one even more, because he has nothing at all.
    What do you mean he has "nothing at all", he also has the frog skin in addition to the base and master.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    What do you mean he has "nothing at all", he also has the frog skin in addition to the base and master.
    Already edited that in.

And I want Probius and Hammer skins ;( Probius could be a Wisp, and Hammer a Pirate Ship.

I want a Thrall skin tbh, IIRC he got the Elemental one but aside from that he's been sitting on release skins, which is 3 years ago.

Hammer and Probius seem unlikely since they're niche trash and I don't think either character is particularly popular. Lucio not having a new skin yet is surprising though, from what I know he has a pretty crazy fanbase in OW atleast.

I need that zuljin skin and the giant puppy. And rocket. Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.battle.net/heroes/en/game...-festival-2018

a pretty amazing sounding brawl coming our way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they, like most players, periodically forget that gazlowe exists.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I think they, like most players, periodically forget that gazlowe exists.
    I like my 66% win rate on him. Honestly a fair amount of that success has to do with people not knowing how to deal with him either being waaay too paranoid about turrets or completely underestimating them.

That said I noticed I was rocking 80% on Azmodan over 150+ games which can't be too bad. At least he gets a few new skins a year.

But Gazlowes skins are all kinda niche; and te "mechastorm" would have been a great opportunity to pimp out the mechanic guy with some new daps. As opposed to giving Abathur yet another one, *grumble*

I don't follow
    Now I follow (just seen it in game, lol I'm pretty oblivious)