Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Void elf everywhere...

It doesn't matter where you're leveling... every zone is flooded with void elves.Sometimes you see a lightforged Draenei but they seem to appear at the same rate as old races.
    How's the situation on horde side? Everything's flooded with drug elves?

Void elves are the reason I switched to horde, cant wait to camp me some emo elves.

Deleted
    You wanted blood / high / whatever elf? Now be happy and shut the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    It doesn't matter where you're leveling... every zone is flooded with void elves.Sometimes you see a lightforged Draenei but they seem to appear at the same rate as old races.
    Well maybe Void elves are far more interesting than Lightforged Draenei? I mean, Lightforged Draenei are cool and all, but what are they truly? Draenei with a bit more light, no? Void elves are void themed, a completely different theme than blood elves, on top of being a cool race. Can you see why everyone would pick void elf instead of lightforged draenei? Light theme is already the main reason you make a regular draenei lol.

What did you think was going to happen? Edgier version of Horde's most popular race on Alliance with their only competition being Lightforged, who should've been barber shop options instead of wasting an allied race slot, and yet to be released Dark Iron Dwarves. Did you really think it would be any different?

7+ Year Old Account
    Were taking over the Alliance, This is our lord szritquoth's plan!

In all seriousness, they look good, sounds good, have decent racials, nice armor set to unlock and a damn fine selection of beards and mustaches.

Now the Alliance knows how it feels when the Horde got blood elves after TBC launched...

Deleted
    Drug elves? Someone didn't pay attention to the story, they've been cured of the addiction, unlike void elves who taint anything they touch.

Race changed my warlock to nightborne but haven't had the time to start levelling one from scratch yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was like this back when BC dropped with blood elves so I'm not surprised it's happening with void. I'd assume horde are having a similar issue with nightborn being played more than high mountain.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

I have mid 40 undead hunter ready just to kill as many leveling VE as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    you wanted your high/blood/void elf in alliance, now live with em
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I guess you could say they are crawling...

And not only in your skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you wanted your high/blood/void elf in alliance, now live with em
    Thanks a lot i cant wait to get home and play that.

Got some more emo stuff to throw around?

Horray, finally all the blood elf kids can go back to alliance and give us the Horde as it once was.

NO MORE PRETTY RACES FOR HORDE! Let the horde be what it is. A bunch of scruffy, dirty underdogs who just barely manages to hang in there (lore wise obviously).

Deleted
    Not that it has never happened before when they have released new stuf.

i dont get it. are ally players complaining about void elves or hordies?
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

The funniest thing to me, given their questline, how many void elves do the alliance gets lore wise ? 20 ? 50 ?
    It's just a bunch of exiles from Silvermoon, the kind you usually have to kill 10 for a side quest lol.

Deleted
    The void is limitless.
    The void is infinite.

Surrender and embrace the void.

P.S: and we got cookies too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Well, allied races are the "new" thing, we are in the beginning of a content drought with nothing else to do, and elves are more popular than races with hooves/tails/horns. So, yeah, you'll see a lot of low-level elves running around for quite some time (but many will give up in a week or two).
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Horray, finally all the blood elf kids can go back to alliance and give us the Horde as it once was.

NO MORE PRETTY RACES FOR HORDE! Let the horde be what it is. A bunch of scruffy, dirty underdogs who just barely manages to hang in there (lore wise obviously).
    You are aware we got Nightborne last night, right? The Horde is now the 'elfier' of the two factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Well, allied races are the "new" thing, we are in the beginning of a content drought with nothing else to do, and elves are more popular than races with hooves/tails/horns. So, yeah, you'll see a lot of low-level elves running around for quite some time (but many will give up in a week or two).
    Still you have to admit, the Void Elves are a success for a thalassian model on the Alliance side.

What was that argument used for playable High Elves all the time...$$$? Seems that's been covered.

Maybe you should start letting the people in your Void Elf thread on the US forums know that they should roll Void Elves rather than wait fruitlessly forever for a High Elf model Blizzard now has absolutely no incentive whatsoever to add. And I've read that thread this morning. None of the feedback on skin tones was adopted, as I said would happen, and some people are still convinced High Elves are going to come, which we both know isn't going to happen now.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2018-01-31 at 12:59 PM.