Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Show me where cops are allowed to shoot for noncompliance in such a situation.
    it doesnt really matter if hes allowed to do that once you're dead

Show me where cops are allowed to shoot for noncompliance in such a situation.
    It's not that they're allowed, they just do it anyway (obviously only a minority of cops but still).

And? It does not change the fact that they could have simply said no.

Yes and risk the consequences if the cops happen to be shady / abusive / corrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it doesnt really matter if hes allowed to do that once you're dead
    The cops were not going to shoot them. Unless you are trying to say both the original cop and the second that showed up later were both rogue, killer cops. Have a little common sense. They simply threatened to arrest them.

The cops were not going to shoot them. Unless you are trying to say both the original cop and the second that showed up later were both rogue, killer cops. Have a little common sense.
    Well they did threaten to arrest someone for something that was not a jail able offence. Seems a bit shady / on the rogue side...

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Well they did threaten to arrest someone for something that was not a jail able offence. Seems a bit shady / on the rogue side...
    And that is when the lawyers would have been lining up to represent them.

Completely despicable on the part of officers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    That doesn't change anything about what I said. Being THAT cowardly and THAT stupid is extremely beta.
    Do you mean the cop?

Your comment is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you mean the cop?

Your comment is absurd.
    If you think that there's a law that says you have to knife off your dog's head at the order of a cop, you're a total idiot.
    If you go through with it for fear of being killed for no reason by the cop, you're a total coward.

It's not a hard concept to grasp.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    And that is when the lawyers would have been lining up to represent them.
    Rather hard when you're dead.

If you think that there's a law that says you have to knife off your dog's head at the order of a cop, you're a total idiot.
    If you go through with it for fear of being killed for no reason by the cop, you're a total coward.

Or maybe the guys totally brilliant because the cop would get fired and the owner could get punitive damages / pain & suffering with the law suite.

Otherwise your dog is already dead, and the officer faces little to no punishment.

The article doesn't mention why the initial police officer was in the man's house. Why did the police want to test the dog for rabies, had it bitten somebody? It really seems like this is a pure anti-cop article in that it doesn't give us any of the relevant facts about the situation, and instead makes it sound like its normal for police to break into houses in order to shoot people's pets. It seems really emotionally manipulative to produce articles that seemingly have the only purpose of generating anti-police sentiment.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Ye, just ignore all the cops that get away with killing civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Rather hard when you're dead.
    Stop being hyperbolic. The cops did not threaten to shoot them. Only to arrest them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    https://nypost.com/2018/01/30/cops-k...share=facebook

I can't believe there isn't a less gruesome way to test a dead dog for rabies.
    Nothing to see here, move along please.

No, it's quite obvious, your comment was absurd.

It's not about there being a law, it's about a man with a gun, who is clearly corrupt and abusing his power, tell I mg you to do something... or else.

I'm surprised you didn't call the victim a cuck. Victim blamers are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, just ignore all the cops that get away with killing civilians.
    He had literally no reason to in this case. If he murdered them both, he wouldn't be any closer to his objective of obtaining the dog's head.

I'm not ignoring anything or defending the police. I'm saying that if you were in that situation and did exactly what the people in this story did, you would be a huge pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Or maybe the guys totally brilliant because the cop would get fired and the owner could get punitive damages / pain & suffering with the law suite.
    That had actually come to mind, but I feel like the cops could be like, "He offered to cut the head off to try and lessen his charges", or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The article doesn't mention why the initial police officer was in the man's house. Why did the police want to test the dog for rabies, had it bitten somebody? It really seems like this is a pure anti-cop article in that it doesn't give us any of the relevant facts about the situation, and instead makes it sound like its normal for police to break into houses in order to shoot people's pets. It seems really emotionally manipulative to produce articles that seemingly have the only purpose of generating anti-police sentiment.
    Well the main problem is the officer threatened to arrest someone if they didn't saw of the dead dog's head....

Which is wrong no matter what the situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Another article was provided, and Snopes fact checked it. It actually happened. They shot the dog, because it got reported for biting two people.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, it's quite obvious, your comment was absurd.

It's not about there being a law, it's about a man with a gun, who is clearly corrupt and abusing his power, tell I mg you to do something... or else.

I'm surprised you didn't call the victim a cuck. Victim blames are the best.
    The victims are cucks and idiots to boot. Imagine being such a coward that you're afraid of anyone with a gun. If a cop gave you a ticket for J walking, would you then clean his boots if he asked because he had a gun? So beta.