Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

A Trump supporter on Reddit reported a fellow classmate to ICE for being Latino.

I'm not gonna say his name, but some people have probably heard of the story already.

He posted on r/The_Donald of all places, bragging about reporting an "illegal" to ICE because it's his civic duty.

Before he deleted his (2) accounts, people grabbed screenshots of him saying the N word, bragging about torturing immigrants in vivid detail, talking crap about interracial marriages, and just being a horrific racist in general.

When are we going to stand up and acknowledge the fact that many Americans in the United States hate others just because they look different? The classmate this guy reported to ICE ended up not even being illegal! It's outrageous that so many people in this country are so filled with hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    He got expelled from his school, thankfully.

One person being an asshole doesn't reflect negatively on America, sorry. It only makes YOU look foolish for trying to make that reach.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    One person being an asshole doesn't reflect negatively on America, sorry. It only makes YOU look foolish for trying to make that reach.
    Yes it does.

Edit: Lol how am I foolish. You're seriously saying it's a reach to say that lots of Americans are racist? When the guy bragged on T_D about being a racist he got nothing but praise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    One person being an asshole doesn't reflect negatively on America, sorry.
    True, all those voting for Trump already did lol

Wow, Trump's loss in the general election was even more embarrasing than we thought. He got only one vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    True, all those voting for Trump already did lol
    People like you are the reason Trump won. At some point you'll hopefully realize you're the bad ones here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Yes it does.

Edit: Lol how am I foolish. You're seriously saying it's a reach to say that lots of Americans are racist? When the guy bragged on T_D about being a racist he got nothing but praise.
    I don't trust you. You can't even reason past a grade 2 level. Why would I trust you? One asshole did an asshole thing and you're trying to use it to attack everyone who voted for Trump. That's classless, idiotic and essentially this kind of behavior is why Trump won.

It's like trying to say all liberals are violent psychos because of that Bernie supporter who shot the republican senator. What you essentially did is what racists do when they make racist generalizations. Use your brain.
    Last edited by dd614; 2018-01-31 at 09:10 PM.

Shit people exist in the world. Great observation. I've reported dozens of people to ICE myself, but thats pretty easy because of the industry im in. Not that it even matters most of the time because my city refuses to enforce american law. But I hope plenty more people come into the thread with matching ideologies so you guys can reinforce each others bias. Nothing better then some good ole outrage jerking

I don't trust you. You can't even reason past a grade 2 level. Why would I trust you? One asshole did an asshole thing and you're trying to use it to attack everyone who voted for Trump. That's classless, idiotic and essentially this kind of behavior is why Trump won.
    no, trump won because the electoral system is outdated.

Yes it does.

I'm gonna have to make a post on the today I learned sub titled: TIL: Posters on T_D praising a racist is representative of American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    Shit people exist in the world. Great observation. I've reported dozens of people to ICE myself, but thats pretty easy because of the industry im in. Not that it even matters most of the time because my city refuses to enforce american law. But I hope plenty more people come into the thread with matching ideologies so you guys can reinforce each others bias. Nothing better then some good ole outrage jerking
    Thank you for doing your civic duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    I'm gonna have to make a post on the today I learned sub titled: TIL: Posters on T_D is representative of American people.
    lol go up to the average trump supporter irl and ask them if reporting someone to ice is a great thing to do.

maybe think before you try to be snarky.

no, trump won because the electoral system is outdated.
    Thank God for the electoral college. We don't need California and NYC liberals running America into the ground. Maybe you should throw a tantrum and they might change it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Trump is POS and a scumbag, and I do not agree with Trumpsters or ICE, but that being said, what exactly is the shock here?

If you are in this country illegally you shouldn't be, and if you are in this country illegally you need to get real smart really fast, Trump and these Trumpsters are NOT kidding, they don't want you here, and some will go out of their way to deport you. The threat is real.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Yes it does.

Define lots. How about a %? 1% 2%? 5?

lol go up to the average trump supporter irl and ask them if reporting someone to ice is a great thing to do.

maybe think before you try to be snarky.
    Why wouldn't it be a great thing to do to report someone who is in the country without a permit? Anyone that remotely cares about the rule of law should think it's a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I would say Trump is POS and a scumbag, and I do not agree with Trumpsters or ICE, but that being said, what exactly is the shock here?

If you are in this country illegally you shouldn't be, and if you are in this country illegally you need to get real smart really fast, Trump and these Trumpsters are NOT kidding, they don't want you here, and some will go out of their way to deport you. The threat is real.
    the shock is that this particular guy reported someone to a government agency just because of their skin color. they had no proof that he was even illegal. therefore, this shouldn't be an argument about illegal immigration but an argument about racism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    He got expelled from his school, thankfully.
    Thank god he won't get an education now. Because education does absolutely nothing in helping people move away from such views and behaviour.

Thank God for the electoral college. We don't need California and NYC liberals running America into the ground. Maybe you should throw a tantrum and they might change it?
    Pretty sure its not California that's running America into the ground, that would be the role of the central states, aka 'shithole states'.

Color me shocked.