Deleted

Any 110 Lightforged Rets around?

Hi all,

anybody has Lightforged Draenei Ret paladin at max. lvl with some decent ilvl? How much does Light's Judgment (the activated aoe attack, not the on-death one) hit for, and does it scale with Crusade?

I am tempted to change my regular draenei pally into lightforged, but I don't want to actually lose dps. Ret dps is mediocre enough as it is.
    So I wonder how does regular Draenei Strength boost compare to Light's Judgment.
    Thanks!

Not a LFD, but wowhead say 5xAP, so expect in the 200-300k range. Not amazing single target, but seems pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Not a LFD, but wowhead say 5xAP, so expect in the 200-300k range. Not amazing single target, but seems pretty nice.
    It was hotfixed to 12xAP yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this picture in the Ret discord of someone tanking Arcway 16 as a LFD.

It does a *lot*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys know that shit like this is going to get nerfed right, I mean, it's a sure thing.

People who rely on stuff like this and do drastic, extra shit to experience this "leetness" while it last are delusional.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

My Paladin doesn't have a great ilvl - something like 890 - and it hits for about 2.5M.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Funny how fucked up these devs are. Can do roughly the same damage as holy wrath lol talent and without need for edgy life. Bulls eye again Bliz. Thanks.

It'll come out to maybe 1-1.5% of your overall damage, it has a huge CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its reminiscent of that Frost DK Sindragosa spell, in that it does a lot of damage at the cost of a big cooldown.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Funny how fucked up these devs are. Can do roughly the same damage as holy wrath lol talent and without need for edgy life. Bulls eye again Bliz. Thanks.
    You do know they're planning to abandon Holy Wrath as a talent and replace it with Wake of Ashes?

They understand that Wrath is shit and they're doing something about it. No need to be so upset lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    You do know they're planning to abandon Holy Wrath as a talent and replace it with Wake of Ashes?

They understand that Wrath is shit and they're doing something about it. No need to be so upset lol.
    If they keep Wake of Ashes as a talent, they're really not doing it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post

Not really upset am stuck with only one option on what is supposed to be an exciting tier line that cannot be properly tuned as well for the whole expansion creating more problems than the ones solving

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    You guys know that shit like this is going to get nerfed right, I mean, it's a sure thing.

People who rely on stuff like this and do drastic, extra shit to experience this "leetness" while it last are delusional.
    srsly, these guys do tons of research to exploit a thing that increases their dps by 1% (unfaire) then they qq when they get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If they keep Wake of Ashes as a talent, they're really not doing it right.
    I really hope that Wake of Ashes goes baseline. Putting it as a 110 talent against Divine Purpose and Crusade is just horrible.

I posted a topic in the Class development forums asking Blizzard to keep / make Wake of Ashes baseline in BFA and replace Holy Wrath with something else. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761626859#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I really hope that Wake of Ashes goes baseline. Putting it as a 110 talent against Divine Purpose and Crusade is just horrible.

I posted a topic in the Class development forums asking Blizzard to keep / make Wake of Ashes baseline in BFA and replace Holy Wrath with something else. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761626859#1
    Holy Wrath: Creates a shield of vengeance after 6 seconds, absorbing and reflecting 20% of the damage you have dealt. 30 sec cooldown
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2018-02-08 at 02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Honestly, Crusade and Wake of Ashes need to be baseline. Balancing anything around Crusade is just outright horrible and Blizzard has shown they don't know how to do it. If you make it baseline then it is a little easier to balance the talents around it and our damage. And Wake of Ashes just feels too right with the current system if we aren't getting major reworks. Without tier sets to fix us I feel that T20 4 piece should be baseline too. Or make it so Judge generates HoPo.