Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And by night elven means you mean druidic means, delivered to them by someone with no ties to night elves who are part of alliance.
    You mean by an actual Night Elven Druid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Yup, and night elf druid who has no ties to any night elven political faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post

If Nathanos was their leader and doing a better job than Sylvanas, undead would be the least played race in the game.
    Man, you really use THAT argument ? How mighty can fall...what next ? You gonna call her sylvanus ?

Also, isn't this kinda counter-productive, since you are defending elves ?

Deleted
    The culture is the same. The culture is the point. If it were up to the Blood Elves, every Nightborne would've withered to death already. The Night Elves offered guidance and austerity. The Blood Elves offered comfort and discarding responsibility. Thalyssra made her choice, she didn't like being held to a moral standard like most Horde races.
    That was my favorite part. Thalyssra telling Liadrin how Horde races are allowed to keep their culture and the first thing Slyvanas says to her in Org is "you will do what I say"

Meanwhile in SW the only thing Anduin says to voiud elves and lightforged is to go out have fun help the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know I'm right. Which is why your counter argument is weak

Nothing in this forum is productive.
    Well, at least your humor is back.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not a druid. He was part of an order that pre-dated the night elven druidism and mixed the powers of Arcane and Nature together, not pure nature like druids do.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh not much, they are just...pretty boring race. And the only thing worse than boring race, are fans of said race, angry that their perfect, beautiful, strong, independent, eternally young, and best at everything elves, aren't in spotlight 100% of the time, and all other races aren't bowing to them admiting their superiority. As it is, night elves getting shat on is quite a nice refreshment from otherwise predictable story so far.

So yeah, we gonna have a party, slaanesh style at teldrassil. And hey, everyone is invited.
    As much as I agree with your comments about some people over-focusing on elves, some of your comments can be a bit overboard.

I hope we get to kill Thalyssra

Seems like it's super easy to just walk in and burn stormwind to the ground, why doesn't the horde just do that, wtf?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Thalyssra seems delightfully snarky... I love it!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Then people saying there isn't Horde favourtism in the dev team wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
    I mean this seems to be a horde heavy expansion, but it just makes the horde look grossly incompetent when they can't defeat and even more incompetent enemy.

They destroyed an Alliance zone and sabotaged their own sewer to keep the Alliance from doing anything within. The only incompetent ones are the losers worrying about Azshara cause 'we need to save the world so the horde can squat in it'.
    The horde just walk into an empty stormwind over the main dock and get the prisoners out with no trouble, and almost burn stormwind to the ground. The incompetence is purely the alliance, but what is worse is the horde shouldn't be having trouble with these clowns, the horde having trouble with them just makes the horde look even more incompetent. It's mostly the terrible writing, they should have just sent one canoe of guys in there to blow up stormwind with the plague
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2018-02-08 at 08:55 AM.

So let me see , so far Horde get to burn down 1 main city of Alliance and break in, free prisoner and almost burn down Alliance capital using only few agents . While entire might of Alliance siege Undercity only to get..nothing in return. Well thats blizzard story telling for you .

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    So let me see , so far Horde get to burn down 1 main city of Alliance and break in, free prisoner and almost burn down Alliance capital using only few agents . While entire might of Alliance siege Undercity only to get..nothing in return. Well thats blizzard story telling for you .
    The human army suffers heavy loses in undercity after anduin has them march into the plague, not to mention the "allied" races you recruit are the lightforged, lead by turalyon who is already in the alliance so they were never recruited, the dark iron dwarves, who are already in the alliance lead by moira and some exiled elves lead by alleria, who again is already in the alliance. They get zero races that weren't already in or lead by alliance characters so far.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2018-02-08 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    dont forget destroys the alliance fleet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    The horde just walk into an empty stormwind over the main dock and get the prisoners out with no trouble, and almost burn stormwind to the ground.
    The best part is that the secret entrance is from the Park. Is that the same park where Varian's monument is? Becasue I refuse to believe there isn't someone there 24/7.

The best part is that the secret entrance is from the Park. Is that the same park where Varian's monument is? Becasue I refuse to believe there isn't someone there 24/7.
    Horde plot armor thickens...

I guess all the lookouts are asleep at this time, they only shove a few guards into the prison. Also why they would build a secret entrance in the park anyway, it was just rebuilt like two years ago. There is just no struggle in this story, everything is too mary sueish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people are opting to ignore the fact that Tyrande does not actually care for the Shal'dorei.

Tyrande doesn't care for anyone if you aren't currently Night Elves, Highborne, or willing to drop your entire culture and call yourself a lesser Night Elf.

The Night Elves aren't as open and loving as they make themselves out to be. They're assholes, through and through. They just found a way on how to hide it to the public view of them.

And it's working.

And this is why I love them. They're increadibly racist, but everyone thinks they're actually as nice as Canadians are. They are the kind of people who'll sweep in, let the race they're claiming to be saving die in the droves instead of their own military capable people dying in the minor casulties, and then calling it a good job, saying "Nice job everyone. Btw, Shal'dorei, we're killing your mana source, good luck with your recovery. Join us if you want, and we'll destroy the rest of your culture and identity too."

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana