Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I really liked that time he died, where you could see the Spirit Healers on Zandalar are apparently replaced by Bwonsamdi.
    That is super cool!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

Plenty of buildings inside of Stormwind are made of wood. Like in dwarven district, and he thrown a torch (likely enhanced with magic) on wooden building.
    There was also a thick mist, so likely nobody saw how fire was spreading until it was too late. And all fire needs is oxygen, it could be that the wind Jaina summoned helped a bit.

Most troops were fixated on finding the fugitives. That also is a reason.
    Yes, but he went up to one building (made of wood) put that to the torch and a few minutes later the whole outer wall (the outer wall, not only the buildings) is on fire. While Jaina is throwing ice around. They were nowhere near the dwarven district, they are beside the cemetery, where the stairs to the pavillon are (between the Cathedral and the cemetary).
    Plus it wasn't exactly hot weather and even the hut he torched should not have caught fire from just walking past it with a torch. So either, as I said, it's 'gameplay' or there's a trick involved.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    they def should make it more obvious

but sylvannas tells you a ship on the way to ogrimmar was intercepted and captured by the alliance

you are sent to get it

when you free saurfang he tells you what you are looking for is 'over there " (the trolls)

Zul seems to (be using some void a'' paths are true" magic) know 'whats up"

Rhokan says he has orders to take them to the warchief

i'm guessing that the princess thought to get help from the Horde to deal with their problem sand Zul went along to sabatoge horde/alliance conflict (see: now that stormwind was set ablaze i doubt conflict will calm) because he forsees them stopping him

we can be pretty 100% sure that they were on the boat intercepted (regardless of WHY they came) and why we were sent there.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but the horde isnt as stupid as you claim

also the fake faction loyalty thing is wearing very thin

who plays one faction these days anyways. what is this? the dark ages?
    Stupid? That's loyalty. Questioning orders is for humans or other weakling. LOKTAR OGAR

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Stupid? That's loyalty. Questioning orders is for humans or other weakling. LOKTAR OGAR
    Funny, considering the Horde has a tradition of questioning orders and deposing corrupt leaders. (Orgrim vs the Shadow Council, Zaela vs Mor'Ghor, Cairne vs Garrosh and Vol'Jin vs Garrosh to name a few prominent ones.)
    Questioning orders and thinking for yourself is kinda the whole Horde creed since they stopped being slaves of the Burning Legion.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by mrdragon View Post
    funny, co...
    loktar ogaaaaar!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, BfA zones look gorgeous, especially after bland Broken Isles. We also seem to get lots of underground sections which I dig immensely.

How the hell am I suppose to interpret this?
    Blizzard is expected to grow in 2018 with the release of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth this summer.
    Trying to figure out when to take a 2 week vacation for BfA launch, the boss is negging me to give him dates by the end of this month - is late/mid Sept a safe bet or it'll actually come out this summer?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post

Trying to figure out when to take a 2 week vacation for BfA launch, the boss is negging me to give him dates by the end of this month - is late/mid Sept a safe bet or it'll actually come out this summer?
    ... Nagging.

Negging is something different. And awful.

And I'd say aim for mid September, between the 11th and the 21st. You might not catch Launch Day with your first Vacation day, but you'll have a vacation while it's live!

...probably.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... Nagging.

And I'd say aim for mid September, between the 11th and the 21st. You might not catch Launch Day with your first Vacation day, but you'll have a vacation while it's live!

...probably.
    Phone. >.<

I'll go for 14-28th Sept.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... Nagging.

...probably.
    This. It's better to have your vacation two weeks late and be able to enjoy the raids/M+ etc as they roll out than to have it two weeks early and just sit around and get hyped for shit you'll barely have time to play.

"Summer" is PR speak for Q3 which ends by 21st of September.

Phone. >.<
    That was pretty funny though.

OT: I'm actually surprised how slow this thread is going, considering we have an Alpha that's finally started. We got to 3600 during the pre-hype and now we don't even got 100 pages worth of anything. That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post

OT: I'm actually surprised how slow this thread is going, considering we have an Alpha that's finally started. We got to 3600 during the pre-hype and now we don't even got 100 pages worth of anything. That's sad.
    Probably because all thats available is blizzcon stuff.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Probably because all thats available is blizzcon stuff.
    That's not true!

Survival Hunters have already gone through a, frankly, huge revamp and are now about 40% more interesting than the Mongoose Bite Spam.

I'm -excited- to play a Zandalari Huntress now that my Zandadin dreams have been ruthlessly cut down...

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Exactly. Player paladins are holy light-worshipping protectors of the innocent. They are entirely based around the concept of the Silver Hand paladins, and this does not nor ever will fit any kind of Troll.

Look at the Sunwalkers as an example. Blizzard touted them as being their own thing, "they're not really paladins, they're Sunwalkers". But the reality is that in terms of gameplay, presentation and hell even lore now, Tauren Paladins are not sunwalkers, they are Silver Hand-style paladins. And it doesn't suit them at all.

So it's all well and good to say, "hey they're Prelates, not Paladins" but at the end of the day they are going to look and play exactly like a Silver Hand paladin, casting Holy Light and Hammer of the Righteous.
    except that since tbc and Scarlet crusade that is no longer accurate.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post

We moved over 50 pages in less than 2 days. That's by no means slow and probably still the fastest growing thread here. We're at a point where I no longer go over all the posts when I wake up because its 12+ pages.

Sure it's not moving in the speed it did when a new build comes(first 2-3 hrs of new build), but that's because those are moments of extra hype. Still moving a lot faster than most of the time between Blizzcon and Alpha.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    except that since tbc and Scarlet crusade that is no longer accurate.
    Here's an interesting thought process @Netherspark, since we know that the Scarlet Crusade, Sunwalkers, and Blood Knights exist:

Are Paladins as a concept based on the Iconography of the Silver Hand, or is the Silver Hand a cultural interpretation and trappings applied to the Iconography of Paladin Spells and Effects?

Which came first, the Paladin or the Silver Hand, essentially.

The Answer is Paladins came first 'cause Draenei had Vindicators before Humans Existed.

So the "Paladins are based on the Silver Hand" myth has now been busted. You're welcome!

The Prelate and Freethinker stuff is flimsy at best, and Blizzard simply don't want them to be Paladins.

People act like Paladins are an important cornerstone of Zandalari culture, people act like not giving Paladins to Zandalari is comparable to not giving Mage to Nightborne. No, it's comparable to not giving Monk to Lightforged.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The Prelate and Freethinker stuff is flimsy at best, and Blizzard simply don't want them to be Paladins.

People act like Paladins are an important cornerstone of Zandalari culture, people act like not giving Paladins to Zandalari is comparable to not giving Mage to Nightborne. No, it's comparable to not giving Monk to Lightforged.
    It's closer to not giving Nightborne the Warlock class. After all, some nightborne summoned demons but we basically killed them all, right? Where you find Priests you often find Paladins, where you find Mages, Warlocks are rarely far behind.

Granted, it's changed since Priest got propagated to almost every fucking race... but still!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Exactly. Player paladins are holy light-worshipping protectors of the innocent. They are entirely based around the concept of the Silver Hand paladins, and this does not nor ever will fit any kind of Troll.

Look at the Sunwalkers as an example. Blizzard touted them as being their own thing, "they're not really paladins, they're Sunwalkers". But the reality is that in terms of gameplay, presentation and hell even lore now, Tauren Paladins are not sunwalkers, they are Silver Hand-style paladins. And it doesn't suit them at all.

So it's all well and good to say, "hey they're Prelates, not Paladins" but at the end of the day they are going to look and play exactly like a Silver Hand paladin, casting Holy Light and Hammer of the Righteous.
    Introducing another 'Paladin' race would have been the perfect opportunity to actually differentiate these new Paladins and that of the existing races more. Especially since as of now, Sunwalkers basically have to identify via their mog: something sun-related, but not too "goody-two-shoes-bright", and in lack of that, fire. I personally use mostly DK pieces with golden/fiery highlights and spell effects.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-02-09 at 01:05 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.