Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Rowena seems to be either set up to be a future season big-bad, or be a very effective smartbomb if/when Michael/Lucifer start appearing on the map at full power (c'mon! we know Lucifer isn't going away anytime soon! :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Rowena seems to be either set up to be a future season big-bad, or be a very effective smartbomb if/when Michael/Lucifer start appearing on the map at full power (c'mon! we know Lucifer isn't going away anytime soon! :P)
    She's too fun to be a "big bad". Lucifer's reached that point, too. At this point, snarky and petty Lucifer is WAY more fun than "I'm gonna apocalypse everything" Lucifer.

Rowena MAY make a reasonable replacement for Crowley in the "snarky mean-spirited baddy the boys call on when they need something REAL bad" slot. Since she's sorta been doing that, and this might upgrade her strength levels to closer to "make it worth my while, boys" from the usual "we can just, like, stab you, you know" counter that generally works.

I'm pretty convinced at this point that Rowena will be the only other one that can open portals to other dimensions, maybe even messing with their timeline and rescuing Crowley.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She's too fun to be a "big bad".
    Well, possibly - we don't know what blue-glowey-eyed unchained Rowena is like. But, given how the writers seem to put the fans first (as they should), I too agree that she won't be fully "big bad", which is why I believe she will be the "smart bomb" for this season... possibly future.

At this point, snarky and petty Lucifer is WAY more fun than "I'm gonna apocalypse everything" Lucifer.
    While I do agree with this... at its core though - this series he ALWAYS was the big bad (discounting ol' yellow eyes, of course :P). He's the sargeras of the series. True - he's an amazingly fun character ATM... but ultimately, come what may, I do believe he will eventually go back to fire n' brimstone lucifer in the end (and by the end, I mean LITERALLY the end of the series, most likely :P).

Right now I can see it that Rowena nukes him for killing her son... but old Luci will still come back from it somehow. :P

Rowena MAY make a reasonable replacement for Crowley in the "snarky mean-spirited baddy the boys call on when they need something REAL bad" slot. Since she's sorta been doing that, and this might upgrade her strength levels to closer to "make it worth my while, boys" from the usual "we can just, like, stab you, you know" counter that generally works.
    I could see that as well... like becoming a grand coven witch that they hit up once a season or so. We shall see! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I'm pretty convinced at this point that Rowena will be the only other one that can open portals to other dimensions, maybe even messing with their timeline and rescuing Crowley.
    Oooh! Haven't thought of that angle! :P

Right now I'm just expecting Michael to put the threats down on the boys mum in order for Luci's son to open the portal up.

The synopsis for the newest episode,

"Devil's Bargain" Dean, Castiel and Sam search for Lucifer who, meanwhile, strikes an unlikely deal with a local faith healer named Sister Jo. Asmodeus gets closer to finding Jack"

Looks like two "main plot" episodes back to back, please be good. The season is starting to run out and it started off well but the middle half has been average.

- - - Updated - - -

the episode defiantly delivered. Was a great ep. Lucifer reading the bible and commenting on fact checking was hilarious. Him being powered down and the conversations with sister jo was great writing. And the reveal at the end, hype

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Lucifer reading the bible and commenting on fact checking was hilarious. And the reveal at the end, hype
    That ending.. SOOOO excited.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    That ending.. SOOOO excited.
    everyone always suspected that he was alive. my only question is how did he get pinched? and by whom?

http://bingobites.info/2018/02/07/da...me-guest-star/

So sister Jo is actually played by Jensens real life wife XD

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    everyone always suspected that he was alive. my only question is how did he get pinched? and by whom?
    Asmodeus you would assume. Although it could have been possibly Crowly picked him up and hes been kept in the cells awhile similar to how he wanted to keep Lucifer locked up in hell.

So sister Jo is Jensen's wife nice, only fair jared's wife has been on the show before. Perks of being the stars in a long running series I guess. Got the mad power

Always suspected he'd return. Although not now.
    Danneel Ackles is gorgeous. Goddamn she is beautifull.
    Thought Lucifers ascension was rather quick? He is clearly lying with his creating skills, otherwise he wouldnt have created sub par demons ( compared to angels they are ).

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Good episode and excited to see Gabriel again - always suspected he’d be back. I didn’t enjoy the actor that played Sister Jo, though. Her acting was pretty bad.
    Cause she is more pretty then you i bet!
    Fun poke aside i fell asleep during this episode gonna re-run it tonight.

Flaming isn't allowed.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2018-02-11 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Cause she is more pretty then you i bet!
    Fun poke aside i fell asleep during this episode gonna re-run it tonight.
    You can tell why Jensen married her. Bet shes a filthy dirty talker too with that sunday morning voice

Just saw the episode myself. Wow - nice set of reveals/shifts! ^_^

Though I'm a bit worried we may not be getting the fun-loving Gabriel we all knew and loved. Looks like he's been through literally Hell for a long time, especially since his mouth has seemingly been sewn shut. Kinda worried we're going to be getting a very VERY angry/vengeful Gabe this go around.

But, then again, that could be part of the fun of him "growing" back to his old self. Either way, nice surprise! ^_^

PS. I'm assuming Lucifer has kept him as probably a poking toy ever since the day he was "killed", since apparently now we know Arcangels can't "die" by normal angel blades.

PPS. Also, what's up with Cupid? Wasn't he supposed to be a naked overweight guy?

PPS. Also, what's up with Cupid? Wasn't he supposed to be a naked overweight guy?
    Cupid is a class of angel not just one person in supernatural

Though I'm a bit worried we may not be getting the fun-loving Gabriel we all knew and loved. Looks like he's been through literally Hell for a long time, especially since his mouth has seemingly been sewn shut. Kinda worried we're going to be getting a very VERY angry/vengeful Gabe this go around.

But, then again, that could be part of the fun of him "growing" back to his old self. Either way, nice surprise! ^_^
    This is actually my fear as well. Immediately what I thought of when I saw him in the cage. I want trickster back. Couldn't find a video but the quote below is I think one of my favorites.

Gabriel:You think I'd give Kali my real sword? That thing can kill me.
    Dean: Then what do they have in there?
    Gabriel: A fake. Made it out of a can of Diet Orange Slice.

Although, I was expecting it to be Michael in the cage. On that subject though..is he just gone? Are they ever going to do anything with him? I mean Sam and Dean don't seem to shaken up about their brother being gone for like..years now.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2018-02-15 at 06:42 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Good episode and excited to see Gabriel again - always suspected he’d be back.
    ah but is the Gabriel they have locked up the same Gabriel that Lucifer killed. I know people say that Lucifer didn't actually kill him, that it was a trick - but do you really think Lucifer would have been fooled by that? he knows that only an archangel blade wielded by an archangel can kill an archangel, do you really think he would've been fooled by an impostor blade?

I think our Gabriel is dead, and the Gabriel that they have locked up is from the Alternate World. my reasons being that God didn't sense Gabriel was alive when he was taking on Amara, and Crowley would've used him to try and take on Lucifer if he could.

I'm liking that we are finding a bit more about the alternate world, I wonder what happened to Chuck in this alternate world?

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting reagents for the spell Fruit from the tree of life? That will be an interesting episode.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Interesting reagents for the spell Fruit from the tree of life? That will be an interesting episode.
    Knowing supernatural it will be a cut away reference and the tree will be some run down tree outside a McDonalds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Knowing supernatural it will be a cut away reference and the tree will be some run down tree outside a McDonalds.
    Lol, true. Saw that from the preview of the next episode, and the "most holy man".

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

ah but is the Gabriel they have locked up the same Gabriel that Lucifer killed. I know people say that Lucifer didn't actually kill him, that it was a trick - but do you really think Lucifer would have been fooled by that?
    he knows that only an archangel blade wielded by an archangel can kill an archangel, do you really think he would've been fooled by an impostor blade?
    At the time of writing it before the writers retconned the idea that an angel blade can't kill a Arc-Angel? Yes - because I seriously doubt the writers at that time would've thought 8 seasons ahead about Gabriel. Keep in mind that angel blades back then were pretty damn rare, and not a dime-a-dozzen like they are right now. :P

They're imaginative, but not THAT imaginative! ;P

Honestly, chances are this retcon was probably done JUST to bring back Gabriel, if not simply to add a macguffin knife to the mix. I mean, the reveal/retcon that only an Arc-Angel Blade can kill an Arc-Angel and Gabe's comeback did happen in the same episode, after all. :P

I think our Gabriel is dead, and the Gabriel that they have locked up is from the Alternate World. my reasons being that God didn't sense Gabriel was alive when he was taking on Amara, and Crowley would've used him to try and take on Lucifer if he could.
    First off, why would you assume Crowley would even know of Gabriel's existence? Heck, we don't even know why Asmodeus knows. Again, chances are it was probably due to the writing at the time. As for God not sensing him (I'll admit I don't remember that scene..but I assume you're right) that could easily be explained by their other favorite Macguffin - warding spells. I'm guessing God has his limits in Hell-controlled places. :P

Secondly, correct me if my memory is faulty here but, Lucifer seemed just as surprised about the alternate universe's existence as anybody else.

Thirdly, if that was alternate-universe Gabe - a) why would Lucifer want to keep him around? and b) where is our universe's Gabe? He should still be alive since the angel blade Lucifer stabbed him with wouldn't have killed him?

It seems pretty cut and dry to me how the explanation will go. Lucifer wounded Gabriel (the knife does at least temporarily effect Arc-Angels, as we saw with Lucifer Vs Castiel) so, knowing that he won't die, he imprisoned him in that dungeon, slapped a bunch of warding around him, and stapled his mouth shut because - well - it's Gabriel! Lucifer and Co probably got sick of hearing his witty one-liners, jibs and jabs! ;P (also serves as to why he never called out to any other prisoners, I should imagine)

I'm liking that we are finding a bit more about the alternate world, I wonder what happened to Chuck in this alternate world?
    I wondered the same thing and then kinda realized that, well, if he is God - if he created everything, then he also created the alternate universes as well. Just a theory, mind you...

Conversely, it also could be neat if Michael turns out NOT to be the de-facto leader of the angels and we discover alternate universe "Bad Chuck" is leading the angels. It would kinda make sense for him to do so if Lucifer was unleashed to let out the apocalypse that he wouldn't take action, and what better way than to have him lead his angels to war.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-03-04 at 02:24 PM.