Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well my Mage did kill Argus and a shit ton of other bosses but apparently some bint who ran off crying when she walked out of Dalaran is now god who can one shot a hero of Azeroth so go figure!

Deleted
    I love how people fail to have the slightest bit of common sense regarding these scenarios.

4-5 Horde are trapped in the Alliance capital, fighting them on their home turf would be the dumbest move ever.
    No one 'pissed their pants' when facing Jaina, they simply state they couldn't fight her there and then.

Also, Jaina clearly got buffed with Golden backing the lore department. She has the Thunder King empowered staff, but I bet Blizzard forgot all about that ages ago.
    It's gameplay>lore. The mission was purely for extraction, not to throw down with faction leaders and soldiers patrolling the city.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    In terms of physical power i would say a dwarf or human could take down orc/tauren.

As for others... idk even a fucking gnome probably will wipe one of the finest elven rangers from existence.
    This is just, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    This is just, lol.
    You forgot to mention - dwarf who survived Frostmourne and Human enhanced by Light essence.

7+ Year Old Account
    In terms of physical power i would say Muradin or Turalyon could take down Saurfang/Baine.

As for others... idk even Gelbin probably will wipe Lot'Thremar from existence.
    idk saurfang is pretttty fucking badass. and baine has the tauren bonus
    i dont think raw power wise muradin or tur could stand up to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Jaina is the most overrated character ever, she is not nearly as powerful has she seems or pretend to be. Aethas and many blood elves mages are enough powerful to wype the floor with Jaina's head, fingers in the nose, and i'm not talking about the dozens of draenei mages who could wype the floor with anyone on Azeroth (gameplay wise, we rollface eredars by hundreds and hundreds, lorewise, one single eredar is more powerful than two Gul'dan, and draenei are even more powerful with the power of light).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Speaking of Jaina and Thalyssra.... I remember a few years ago there were lots of topics about there being no strong female characters in WoW. And there I was doing the Insurrection questline the other day. Khadgar, surrounded by 4 strong and proud elven leaders/champions - Liadrin, Tyrande, Thalyssra, Vereesa. It was super cool imo. And so many other strong female characters too - Aleria, Sylvanas, Jaina, Zul's daughter in BfA and so on. Idk but Insurrection was super cool. Ah and that part where you accompany that Arcanist nightfallen elf to the ley line cave in Azsuna and you meet Stellagosa there. That was so cool too. I really like it when strong characters face off against each other or when a character is super powerful but hides it in secret and other characters underestimate them. Would love to see Thalyssra vs Jaina or something like that. Or Jaina vs Sylvanas. Woa woa. O.o Make it happen.
    Excuse you, it's RASTAKHANS daughter, not Zuls'!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    idk saurfang is pretttty fucking badass. and baine has the tauren bonus
    i dont think raw power wise muradin or tur could stand up to them.
    Saurfang is overrated. Muradin his counterpart since WoTLK. Genn bitch-slapped him in BFA cinematic.

We'll find out when we kill her in the final expac raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Malfurion should be the most powerful faction leader of all.

I don't know what happened to him.
    He is mostly in bed throughout the entire WoW history. I bet you can find him in his bedroom/den.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Malfurion went someway or another solo against archi 2 times, so yes. He's difficult to handle however, as writer, as said multiple times. If you make him join a fight, that fight should be over in a matter of hours.
    Jaina has always been described as op, until recently (with the "rise" of khadgar) when she got a bit re dimensioned. But perhaps yes, in that scenario she's too op. She seemed able to kill all the horde party.
    Malfurion did not solo Archi. He had a raid of wisps.

- - - Updated - - -

Saurfang is overrated. Muradin his counterpart since WoTLK. Genn bitch-slapped him in BFA cinematic.
    And then proceeded to get fried by lightning from a no name troll shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    We might not like it in the slightest, but Jaina apparently transferred from being OP to being a God due to Thunder King shenanigans, even Thalyssra is afraid of her.

My question is, do we have someone with the same level of power in the Horde? Thrall doesn't seem to be the OP shaman that he was, and I don't think Sylvie can solo an army.

Safest bet might be Ebyssian, not sure.
    I think that is what Alliance called Horde Favoritism!

Well, she's a human, and humans are pretty much the race that excels at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No because horde has no humans - a race that is best in everything just because.

I mean lets face it, if any human decided to pick up shamanish or druidism they would be much stronger than thrall or malfurion in matter of days.
    Yeah, sadly. Well, it's understandable why they chose this trope, but it's still meh... >_>

Deleted
    Genn attacked him from behind and hit him once.

Also Genn is a freaking Worgen, they are physically superior to Orcs.

In fact, I have no Idea why Stormwind doesn't just give all their soldiers the Worgen curse. It's 100% controllable and completely optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Horde doesn't have any Humans. So no. Only Humans are allowed to be powerful since the whole Thrall becoming a Mary sue thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Excuse you, it's RASTAKHANS daughter, not Zuls'!
    Apologies! Got them mixed up xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Horde doesn't have any Humans. So no. Only Humans are allowed to be powerful since the whole Thrall becoming a Mary sue thing.
    Well, it's cus you guys kept complaining about Green Jesus. Unlike you, we Alliance players enjoy our OP and emotional leaders. <3

In terms of physical power i would say Muradin or Turalyon could take down Saurfang/Baine.

As for others... idk even Gelbin probably will wipe Lot'Thremar from existence.
    Turalyon? The guy who had the sword blow stopped by illidan with just the fingers? lol

Tauren has the highest brute strength of the playable races, Murandin and Saurfang are probably at the same level, but Bane is superior.

Bane would be a monster if he were not so tame
    Last edited by Landjones; 2018-02-10 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    God King Rastakhan would kill Jaina with ease.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landjones View Post
    Turalyon? The guy who had the sword blow stopped by illidan with just the fingers? lol
    The same senpai Illidan who wiped Naaru from existence with his broody look... See where i coming?

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    And then proceeded to get fried by lightning from a no name troll shaman.
    Don't looks like Saurfang's doing. /shrugs

Deleted
    You forgot to mention - dwarf who survived Frostmourne and Human enhanced by Light essence.
    Not sure which fanfic you read, but in the canon lore Muradin was mortally wounded by ice shards that splintered from Frostmourne's holding.
    Which is realistic enough, but pretty pathetic.
    He never actually squared of against Frostmourne or Arthas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Not sure which fanfic you read, but in the canon lore Muradin was mortally wounded by ice shards that splintered from Frostmourne's holding.
    Which is realistic enough, but pretty pathetic.
    He never actually squared of against Frostmourne or Arthas.
    ROFL. I meant that ice shard was Frostmourne doing...

Just remember that Jaina can single-handedly drown the entire city of Orgrimmar

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Just remember that Jaina can single-handedly drown the entire city of Orgrimmar
    Jaina can't single-handedly drown the city of Orgrimmar, her previous threat required the Focusing Iris to pull off. Without the Iris to act as an amplifier for her magic she wouldn't be capable of such a feat.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead