Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sethrak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> furfag fox race.

Pls Blizzard give Horde snek people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I really hope they are pulling the wool over our eyes and the Sethrak end up on the Horde. That would give the Alliance a goblin rig and the Horde a worgen one
    No thanks, you horde enjoy your furry goblins, we’ll take the cobras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    Sethrak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> furfag fox race.

Pls Blizzard give Horde snek people.
    Nope, horde help them vs Sethrak rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I defect and help them exterminate the dumb weeb bait foxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    They look amazing, blizz has a chance to do some amazing shit if they make em playable.

- - - Updated - - -

So they would side with the alliance if they were playable?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe...they added a shit ton variations to them so it seems they could if they wanted to but then again blizz is known for hook, line, and sinking us.
    I think they intend to have em as an allied race but of course they haven't started working on an allied race for the Alliance so either they might end up being cut content or Alliance will end up getting some shitty last minute slapped together race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    "Attach points bro"
    Well you clearly have a lot of experience, mind giving Blizzard some pointers?

- - - Updated - - -

I'VE BEEN WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME! IT LOOKS PERFECT!

I shall become a furry and join the crusade of kicking and screaming until we get what we demand!!
    What a stupid rebuttal. The helm would obviously be facing forward and with the back part missing (like what happens to Tauren/Worgen helms that go into the mane).

Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-02-09 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopedully never. they look more ridiculous than the Vulpera, imagine that!! XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I think they intend to have em as an allied race but of course they haven't started working on an allied race for the Alliance so either they might end up being cut content or Alliance will end up getting some shitty last minute slapped together race.
    Goodness I really hope not and pray they will use the new Worgen skeleton to make something interesting because the Kul Tirans dont interest me at all if thats what were getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Target dummies playable race when?
    they've been playable for years, I often end up in LFR or dungeons with them

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    How would helms work?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    How would helms work?
    Literally scroll up.

They could use that model skeleton to create bipedal Naga or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Constructive, thanks. But now with the datamined text it seems the horde is helping a faction of the Sethrek.

“Enough, Vorrik! I should have killed you and your pathetic followers long ago.”
    There’s hope for my dream yet. And sure, that’s taken out of datamined text so it’s up to interpretation. Just don’t go blasting others ideas. It’s unhelpful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    After watching the way they move I'm starting to come around to liking them.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people think the fox people will go Horde so if that happens you may get the snake people.
    well they are correct to think that as the horde works with them ALOT but that still means they could get the snake people. there is alot of allied races coming, they could easily get both.

but from what i hear the alliance works with a group of good snake people, so it seems likely they would go alliance, but im not 100% sure yet
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes please. I want to play as a snek.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well they are correct to think that as the horde works with them ALOT but that still means they could get the snake people. there is alot of allied races coming, they could easily get both.

but from what i hear the alliance works with a group of good snake people, so it seems likely they would go alliance, but im not 100% sure yet
    From what I hear there is a few that fallow the snake Loa maybe those are the ones that fit into the Sethrak reputation farming.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    How would helms work?
    They wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Considering they are the enemy of the Vulpera and Zandalari it heavily points them in the Alliance camp wich is what I hope for because the Alliance could use a sinister race that does sneaky thing the forsaken of the Alliance if you will.

I hope they get druid or shaman since the allied races that the Alliance has doesnt have any of those options right now maybe the Dark irons have shaman but no druids
    Would be a very nice contrast for the Alliance for once to have a more cruel or a sadistic race, the Snek people! And I would roll one instantly-.. heck, I have a reason to be on the ALLIANCE side then even! Also, it would serve as a very good plot point with Vulpera versus the Sethrek. However, I read some dialogue that the Sethrek treat the Vulpera extremly badly. Like, sadistically bad. And I got no problem with it! It just give it a better reason for the conflict between Vulpera and the Sethrek and it brings out the story! However, what makes the Alliance take in such a sadistic race underneth them? o: Perhaps a small group of Sethrek that "renounce" their ways and pledge help from the Alliance? Don't get me wrong, I want them as a playable race! I just got a hard time to see how they can join the Alliance at the time right now, hmmm.

Snek Druids, Scale bears and cats!-...
    What would their travel and flightform be?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Would be a very nice contrast for the Alliance for once to have a more cruel or a sadistic race, the Snek people! And I would roll one instantly-.. heck, I have a reason to be on the ALLIANCE side then even! Also, it would serve as a very good plot point with Vulpera versus the Sethrek. However, I read some dialogue that the Sethrek treat the Vulpera extremly badly. Like, sadistically bad. And I got no problem with it! It just give it a better reason for the conflict between Vulpera and the Sethrek and it brings out the story! However, what makes the Alliance take in such a sadistic race underneth them? o: Perhaps a small group of Sethrek that "renounce" their ways and pledge help from the Alliance? Don't get me wrong, I want them as a playable race! I just got a hard time to see how they can join the Alliance at the time right now, hmmm.

Snek Druids, Scale bears and cats!-...
    What would their travel and flightform be?!
    From what I hear there is a faction that follows the snake loa or some other old faith that is the good Sethrak Faction that we interact with whether they are friendly towards the Alliance or Horde or both I dont know yet, but the majority have abbadoned the old ways and are now cruel and merciless like you said and use the Vulpera like slaves those are the ones we fight, but still a race that doesnt really follow the ways of the Alliance might be the breath of fresh air the Alliance needs and does its own thing like with the Forsaken it was the Plague and with the Sethrak its turning everything into a desert and set up for future scenarios.

As for the druid forms here is something I found wich was pretty good looking in my opinion for druid forms http://airanke.tumblr.com/post/16747...ight-cobra-cat

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    From what I hear there is a faction that follows the snake loa or some other old faith that is the good Sethrak Faction that we interact with whether they are friendly towards the Alliance or Horde or both I dont know yet, but the majority have abbadoned the old ways and are now cruel and merciless like you said and use the Vulpera like slaves those are the ones we fight, but still a race that doesnt really follow the ways of the Alliance might be the breath of fresh air the Alliance needs and does its own thing like with the Forsaken it was the Plague and with the Sethrak its turning everything into a desert and set up for future scenarios.

As for the druid forms here is something I found wich was pretty good looking in my opinion for druid forms http://airanke.tumblr.com/post/16747...ight-cobra-cat
    Aahh! I didn't know of this, then it could work very well I think. We will just keep bothering Blizzard and hope they take notice that there is a interest in Snek-.. Sethrek as a playable race.

Oh wow, awesome drawings! I love the Hydra form~
    I kept imagen the flightform to be like that snake in malaysias jungles, that "flatten" itself out then "fly" from one tree top to an other! xD
    But yeh, having actully wings are far more efficient, plus Blizzard could already use the rig from the Wind Serpent they got in game for such purpose.

Hello everybody! Forgive my poor English.
    I think if Setrak will be a game race. The forms of the druids will be similar to the forms of the Zandalari druids.
    In the "beta \ alpha" theme they linked the Zandalar skill -265527-direhorn-form (his bears - direhorn)
    The BLIZ likes to use the ready-made second time.
    p.s. cannibalism for the alliance is not a problem. Worgen - ate their families. iron dwarves - wanted to burn the whole world.
    VoidElves - well ... an void? Not light.