Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Loved the trailer looking forward to it, Still waiting to see how Square Enix fuck's it up.

I think its time I do my series play though since there is a couple KH games I didn't finish.
    yea I am 100% expecting Square to pull a FF15 and release the game when it shouldn't be and just sell the rest as DLC

also Vanitas is back? 0.o
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I. Am. So. Ready. Nomura fuck me up.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If they put good ole mike on the KH3 box he better be behind a logo or a barcode
    OMG! Having read that I now insist they HAVE to do that on principle! =D

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    yea I am 100% expecting Square to pull a FF15 and release the game when it shouldn't be and just sell the rest as DLC

also Vanitas is back? 0.o
    Going on a DLC tangent, but I expect DLC stories revolving around Riku, Kairi, and Lea, with clear set ups in-game.

They'll still be party members, in the final world, but they'll be fully playable in DLC.

As for Vanitas, DDD has 13 Darknesses and we only knew of 7 of them then. Who else are the other 6? Vanitas fits the bill for the True Organization.

Stilllll never played KH1 or KH2....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Stilllll never played KH1 or KH2....
    If you got a Playstation 4 than give it a go, The whole series was remastered to PS4 in two bundles.

(Also if u got a PS4 Pro the KH 1.5/2.5 bundle runs in native 4K/60FPS if that matters to you any)
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-02-10 at 09:48 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

gonna save 400$ from my tax return and hold onto it for when this comes out, id buy a ps4/pro now but i dont want to buy one and they announce a special edition
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

If you got a Playstation 4 than give it a go, The whole series was remastered to PS4 in two bundles.
    I've always had issues with KH2 because a lot of the worlds were just the movie versions instead of a custom adventure (Little Mermaid being a musical version of the movie being the big offender) and of course the out-of-place visuals of Pirates of the Carribean (also just the movie retold as a game level). Still love the series to death though so seeing all this KH3 stuff has me giddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I've always had issues with KH2 because a lot of the worlds were just the movie versions instead of a custom adventure (Little Mermaid being a musical version of the movie being the big offender) and of course the out-of-place visuals of Pirates of the Carribean (also just the movie retold as a game level). Still love the series to death though so seeing all this KH3 stuff has me giddy.
    Ya the pirates world felt odd but I digged all of it. I'm about to start my series playthrough since I haven't finished a few of them, Going back to the crappy controls of KH1 will be annoying lol.

Its safe to say KH3 is this year but like I said before I am waiting to see Square Enix fuck it up. Maybe they won't since Disney has there name on it tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I always disliked that level. tron is the only live action world ive felt made sense.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

(Also if u got a PS4 Pro the KH 1.5/2.5 bundle runs in native 4K/60FPS if that matters to you any)
    I'll consider it...because I DO have a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV to play those in 4k/60fps.

But......1.5/2.5 what is with the decimal? Are they just the original games with extra content? I always kinda thought they were some sort of semi-sequels.....@.@ their numbering confuzzles me.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I'll consider it...because I DO have a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV to play those in 4k/60fps.

But......1.5/2.5 what is with the decimal? Are they just the original games with extra content? I always kinda thought they were some sort of semi-sequels.....@.@ their numbering confuzzles me.
    1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 are compilations

1.5 has remasters of kingdom hearts 1, remasters of the 3d remaster of chain of memories which was originally a gba game then a 3d ps2 game, and a movie version of the ds game 358/2 days

2.5 has kingdom hearts 2, kingdom hearts birth by sleep (which is essentially kh 0) and a movie version of coded

2.8 has a hd remake of dream drop distance from the 3ds, a brand new chapter of the story about aqua from kh bbs, and a movie version of the online phone game chi

in order to have a firm grasp of the story id say

bbs
    3d
    are all required knowledge before you play kh3 otherwise you wont know what the fuck is going on at all, re:coded is literally pointless aside from the very end, com and 358/2 days are mostly backstory and kh2 explains enough of what happened to sora between 1 and 2 that you dont need to play com and you can just look up who xion is.

i havent played 2.8 yet so idk how important it is to the story but i know chi is mostly non important aside from some old timey thousands of years ago lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i havent played 2.8 yet so idk how important it is to the story but i know chi is mostly non important aside from some old timey thousands of years ago lore.
    Won't spoil it but lets say 2.8 takes place before KH1 (end of BBS) and alongside the last part of KH1.

- - - Updated - - -

1.5/2.5 is the final release versions that has more content and story. You can find the bundle cheap now so I recommend it. Between it and 2.8 final prologue you have the whole series.

A couple of the games (like 358/2) are in movie form so u just watch them.

10+ Year Old Account
    KH1 did indeed tie it's Disney material into it a lot better. KH2 is still probably the better game though, simply because of all the gameplay improvements that went into the sequel, and the camera improving so much.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    KH1 did indeed tie it's Disney material into it a lot better. KH2 is still probably the better game though, simply because of all the gameplay improvements that went into the sequel, and the camera improving so much.
    That and fighting 1,000 heartless at once was insanely fun.

I'm hoping that we'll get a decent number of worlds (including new ones over time through DLC) and that each one is going to be much, much larger than those in KH1 and KH2. Add in the usual reasons to explore (hidden rewards, side quests, optional bosses and so on) and it stands to be an incredible game.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks sharp. I did enjoy KH1 but never got to finishing KH2.

Can't say I'm too hyped for this. The dev time is so slow as well. Square sure has been heading downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    It looks sharp. I did enjoy KH1 but never got to finishing KH2.

Can't say I'm too hyped for this. The dev time is so slow as well. Square sure has been heading downhill.
    You never finished KH2 and yet complain about the development time of KH3. That literally makes zero sense and KH3 has only been in development since 2013...

You never finished KH2 and yet complain about the development time of KH3. That literally makes zero sense and KH3 has only been in development since 2013...
    To be fair it should have started way sooner and not a shit ton of spin off crap. Of course they had Nomura working on FF15 forever then cut him off of that and now he's doing KH3 and 7 remake at the same time. As much as I love kingdom hearts I have ZERO hope KH3 will go well and I 100% expect day 1 season pass DLC crap that happened in FF15 that'll "fix" the story and be resold for $60 a year later.

cause you know games as a service...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it makes perfect sense. A lot of people don't finish games.

No excuse for it to take this long. KH2 was out in 2005.